Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

China NAT VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

China NAT VPS

hzrhzr Member

Ideally payable with Paypal. Looking for a handful of Chinese NAT VPS (or otherwise very very cheap), ideally single homed on CT, CU, CM, etc. in as many places as possible.

Will not host any sites or content, used purely for latency measurements.

Budget: low. Specs: <256 MB or less RAM, 5GB disk or less, 1-2 max rate limited mbps would work fine too

Comments

• Pretty sure @exception0x876 has something along those lines.

• @dahartigan said:
    Pretty sure @exception0x876 has something along those lines.

Not inside china

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • hzrhzr Member

dahartigan said: Pretty sure @exception0x876 has something along those lines.

I was so excited to see new reply notifications.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2019

It is my understanding that, NAT or not, you still need a valid ICP to get stuff in Mainland.

• mlcmlc Member

What is your purpose? very very low price is almost impossible and you need show your ideal price.
    and only paypal? but most chinese providers only alipay

• OctetOctet Member

@FHR said:
    It is my understanding that, NAT or not, you still need a valid ICP to get stuff in Mainland.

The ICP req is bypassed by blocking port 80.

Thanked by 2FHR vimalware
  • FrankDFrankD Member

@mlc said:
    very very low price is almost impossible

Aliyun pricing is informative: same specs are $4.50 USA, $9.00 HK, $18.00 mainland. So mainland is 4 times rest of world. And no NAT, no 256 MB.

• MadLiferMadLifer Member
    edited June 2019

Chinese NAT hoster:

https://www.uovz.com/cart.php?gid=80
    https://t667.com/cart.php?gid=1
    https://www.ygeidc.com/ (the site seems under DDOS)

BTW:

you can search “挂机宝” on baidu.com

Strictly speaking, 挂机宝 is not the same as NATVPS, but it still meets your needs.

• @FHR said:

Maybe your understanding is wrong. The government will require the white list to be deployed in the DC. Only the domain name for information filing can access the external network. This white list only works on ports 80 and 443. No one cares what you do on other ports.

For natvps users, the difference is that if the domain name does not pass the record, it will not provide you with 80 ports. More non-corporate service providers simply do not provide you with 80 ports.

VPS service providers need a telecom license to provide VPS services, but non-corporate service providers will not handle the license.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

MadLifer said: you can search “挂机宝” on baidu.com

Translates as "Hanging treasure"

I guess you can search and be prepared for what you see.

• hzrhzr Member

I want to say it's some vague colloquialism for "keep online", like you're hanging a program in the cloud up somewhere

• DwayneDwayne Member

@MadLifer said:
    Strictly speaking, 挂机宝 is not the same as NATVPS, but it still meets your needs.

Could you explain the difference?

• MadLiferMadLifer Member
    edited June 2019

@rm_ said:

MadLifer said: you can search “挂机宝” on baidu.com

Translates as "Hanging treasure"

I guess you can search and be prepared for what you see.

hahaha "挂机" means "automation" in Chinese,"宝" means "Good stuff"

So, "挂机宝" , I don't know how to describe, ”a server that runs automated scripts"?

that is usually used to use scripts to automatically do tasks and brush money in games.

Of course, this type generally has graphics cards, without graphics cards, it can be simply understood as NATVPS without 80 ports open.

• mlcmlc Member
    edited June 2019

@Dwayne said:

@MadLifer said:

Could you explain the difference?

Although they use shared IP addresses, but NAT VPS has static public ip and another one will regular changes to public IP.

• What about any nat provider that accepts bitcoin?