Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RouterHosting.com Scam Warning
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RouterHosting.com Scam Warning

bgg87bgg87 Member

After buy RouterHosting provided me non working VPS. I asked refund but they only "promise". No server, no money. Never saw so crappy company. After 14 days they said that they can refund only if i remove my bad review, but i think everything should be warned.

Screenshots of their support:

https://i.imgur.com/RNRAEu0.png
https://i.imgur.com/JXaJoLM.png

Thanked by 1captainwasabi

Comments

• YuraYura Member

Never saw so crappy company

Thanked by 2ehab feezioxiii
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

We've seen worse.

• I'm sorry for your loss.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

No

Thanked by 1merloat
  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited June 2019

I mean, with all the honor to your shitty behaving and having unrealistic support time expectations their support responses are absolutely disgraceful.

After 14 days:

• They wanted him to change this review (for the lazy):

• BopieBopie Member

@dedotatedwam said:
    They wanted him to change this review (for the lazy):

Interesting and where would this be I can't find the site haha

• mk1mk1 Member

@Bopie said:

@dedotatedwam said:
    They wanted him to change this review (for the lazy):

Interesting and where would this be I can't find the site haha

https://ca.hostadvice.com/hosting-company/routerhosting-reviews/

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2019

7 day money back policy means you can order and keep your server after 7 days if you like it. Okay, and server also means banana because we're just making things up now.

I don't like to be mean (I mean, not anymore) but those ticket replies are trash.

• @jar

True, but there is an element of fault on the user for expecting a somewhat unrealistic same-day refund.

Thanked by 1jar
  • verjinverjin Member
    edited June 2019

What service do you have with them? managed or unmanaged?

• Ive had unmanaged services with them, and to be honest - I never had an issue. I mean it wasn't "WOW" either, but I personally would not consider them a scam host. Just your average low end host, with absolutely nothing exceptional to them. Plenty of other hosts on here that excel in speeds, reliability and support.

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

Okay here is the proof of his refund even put more into it of $35. We never had a single issue like this since 2008 and we tried our best to keep everyone happy. There is an extra donation as he may need this money really badly!

Transaction 2b6901888a91652200a39599dfd28bd736dc513c8ee602b312107ee08a79aeda