Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Idling Virmach BF Deal available for transfer (2 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD, 40$/year in FRA)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Idling Virmach BF Deal available for transfer (2 vCPU, 5 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD, 40$/year in FRA)

dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Hi all,
I do have an idling KVM VPS from a decent Virmach Black Friday deal with plenty of power which I do not need anymore.
I intend to cancel it but before doing so I'd like to ask if anybody here on LET wants to take it.

• KVM
  • 2 vCPU
  • 5 GB RAM
  • 60 GB SSD
  • 1.5 TB Traffic
  • Frankfurt, Germany
  • Renews at only 39.79 USD per year
  • Paid until 11/25/2019

I will transfer it for 20 EUR covering all costs including payment processing and Virmach transfer fees.

If anybody is interested, please make sure to fulfil the Virmach transport policy and feel free to PM me.
See below for Virmach transfer policy:

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member

You leaving note that this is 'gone' :)

• Gosh, i hope im rich :neutral: . Amen.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I confirm successful transfer of the VPS to @JabJab.
    Thanks for the smooth transaction!

Mods may close this thread.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited June 2019

I can confirm that Virmach's Frankfurt location is premium .
    SSD was fast.
    I had a $30/yr 2GB KVM in Frankfurt with them, a couple of years back when I was a Virmach 'skeptic'.
    They went above and beyond to prove me wrong.

IIRC, they had licensed Windows in Frankfurt . Not sure if that still is the case @virmach