Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoid PSK Hosting! PSK Hosting == AlphaRacks (probably)! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avoid PSK Hosting! PSK Hosting == AlphaRacks (probably)!

Comments

• FoulFoul Member

Kris said: Much

I love privacy :)

Thanked by 1Kris
  • OmegaRacks... the last and only hoster you'll need.

• @freeworry25 said:

@AMebius said:
    pls. we need gammaracks.com deltaracks.com epsilonracks.com.....

Looks like someone bought deltaracks.com (Today) and gammaracks.com (2 days ago).

https://who.is/whois/deltaracks.com
    https://who.is/whois/gammaracks.com

they dont fellow alphabet, its not right

• @jordynegen11 said:
    @PSKHosting customer service be like:

That’s not actually run by PSK.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • aaaand. . Someone just actually register omegaracks.com xD

@eazrael said:
    OmegaRacks... the last and only hoster you'll need.

• @reikuzan said:
    aaaand. . Someone just actually register omegaracks.com xD

@eazrael said:
    OmegaRacks... the last and only hoster you'll need.

Where is betaracks.com

• YuraYura Member

plot twist: alpharacks was a ruse by GoDaddy to sale a bunch of domains.

Thanked by 2pepa65 layfon
  • After the "Rescue Effort" mail, PSK is sending more ads with the following disclaimer (emphasis mine):

You are obtaining this email because you’ve opted in previously at www.alpharacks.com, and PSK Hosting has taken over and merged the Alpharacks customer list to better service former customers. If you would like to unsubscribe from PSK Hosting’s emails, you may click here to be removed from our mailing list, or respond to this e-mail for help. You may also view our privacy policy to review how we take your privacy seriously.

Screenshot:

Screenshot

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • JSCLJSCL Member, Host Rep

If you're in Europe - GDPR = Opt in, not opt out. They can't just do that.

• tetechtetech Member

@JSCL said:
    If you're in Europe - GDPR = Opt in, not opt out. They can't just do that.

Fully agree, but it is academic unless someone takes action.

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • cinwiecinwie Member

wow what is this?

• Europeans gotta stop thinking Americans give a fuck about GDPR.

Literally will have no effect on us, nor will any American companies give one fuck about it unless they're also based in the EU.

Thanked by 4MasonR imok jar sin
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@SirFoxy said:
    Europeans gotta stop thinking Americans give a fuck about GDPR.

Literally will have no effect on us, nor will any American companies give one fuck about it unless they're also based in the EU.

"BuT it'S THe LaW!!!11!"

Yeah, about that... Your country can't make laws and expect them to be adhered to worldwide. That's not the way it works.

• https://my.vpslices.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=5

Msg is
    Down for Maintenance (Err 3)

We are closing down!

same server / people?

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @Bitsalat said:
    https://my.vpslices.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=5

Msg is
    Down for Maintenance (Err 3)

We are closing down!

same server / people?

Probably not, but vpslices are banned on LET also. For proper reasons. I just dont recall the exact reasons due to it being forever ago.

• PascalPascal Member

@MasonR said:
    Yeah, about that... Your country can't make laws and expect them to be adhered to worldwide. That's not the way it works.

Tell that to Kim Dotcom.

• uptimeuptime Member

ok ...

hey @KimDotCom - your country can't make laws and expect them to be adhered to worldwide. That's not the way it works.

Done.

• HurleyHurley Member
    edited June 2019

teamacc said: Probably not, but vpslices are banned on LET also. For proper reasons. I just dont recall the exact reasons due to it being forever ago.

The golden guess, aka. HostSlayer.

• pepa65pepa65 Member

Judging from the frequency of PSK emails, it would seem that Dustin (or was it Julian?) is still driving this...

• AmitzAmitz Member

@pepa65 said:
    Judging from the frequency of PSK emails, it would seem that Dustin (or was it Julian?) is still driving this...

Not to forget the fabulous Adam Ng.

• I wonder what happened to Jason from w00740571n9, he seemed like a friendly guy whenever I've spoken to him.

Aside from the scammy tactics of the company, he seemed very professional all the time in the way he spoke.

If it turns out it's really Adam or Dustin from QN then they should get checked for split personality disorders lol

Thanked by 2hostdare imok
  • @dahartigan said:
    I wonder what happened to Jason from w00740571n9, he seemed like a friendly guy whenever I've spoken to him.

Aside from the scammy tactics of the company, he seemed very professional all the time in the way he spoke.

If it turns out it's really Adam or Dustin from QN then they should get checked for split personality disorders lol

Alpharacks was more than pleasant as well, especially in the beginning.

• donlidonli Member

@the_doctor said:

Yes they really had the pleasant demeanor in the face of irate customer thing down.

customer: Your %$^$$ server killed my dog #%$#$%@#s!!

nfpwootrackss: I'm sorry to hear that, would you PM me your ticket number and I'll take care of it.

• @donli said:

@the_doctor said:

Yes they really had the pleasant demeanor in the face of irate customer thing down.

nfpwootrackss: I'm sorry to hear that, would you PM me your ticket number and I'll take care of it.

That's spot on

• @wtfcook said:
    @donli said:

@the_doctor said:

That's spot on

My meaning was: just because PSK is "nice" doesn't mean they aren't Alpharacks. :)

• @the_doctor said:

@wtfcook said:
    @donli said:

@the_doctor said:

That's spot on

My meaning was: just because PSK is "nice" doesn't mean they aren't Alpharacks. :)

Since they starts off with the same spam tactic of email from the support@ email I always figured it was them. Same with woot and nfp.

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@MasonR said:

@SirFoxy said:
    Europeans gotta stop thinking Americans give a fuck about GDPR.

"BuT it'S THe LaW!!!11!"

Funny how nobody has issues believing that that's exactly the way it works, when the country making the laws is the US.

Thanked by 1Bochi
  • WebsecWebsec Member

Interesting, how i visited LET for this same purpose and this is on the front page.

Thanked by 1grnz
  • @Websec said:
    Interesting, how i visited LET for this same purpose and this is on the front page.

Welcome to the jungle. ;)

Thanked by 1grnz
  • ocalleocalle Member
    edited June 2019

I think it is necessary to stop taking this issue for laughter and make a class action lawsuit, as these guys can freely sell these services in the USA without any punishment, in addition to selling our access accounts, they fall as saviors of Alpharack, my account It has the same access in PSK but without services, it had two servers. Consult that organization can take a complaint in this case, we need have to stop these thieves. They cheated us.*