Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuickPacket - 16th Anniversary Special - Los Angeles - Core i3 530 - 8GB RAM - 2x 3TB HD - $29.99/m!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuickPacket - 16th Anniversary Special - Los Angeles - Core i3 530 - 8GB RAM - 2x 3TB HD - $29.99/m!

qpsqps Member, Host Rep

In honor of QuickPacket's 16th anniversary of our founding on June 15, 2003, we are pleased to offer LowEndTalk members the following special:

Intel Core i3 530

• Dual Core 2.93GHz with HyperThreading (4 threads!)
  • 8GB RAM
  • Drive options: two 3TB Hard Drives [or] one 128GB SSD and one 3TB Hard Drive [or] two 128GB SSDs
  • 5 IP addresses on Private VLAN with Reverse DNS
  • /64 IPv6 Addresses available upon request (more available with justification)
  • Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI
  • 20TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps Port
  • Unmanaged
  • Located in Los Angeles, CA

$29.99 per month - CLICK HERE to order!

QuickPacket also offers a number of software licenses as add-ons:

• cPanel - VPS $11/month - Server $35/month
  • KernelCare - $2/month
  • CloudLinux - $9/month with cPanel, $11/month without
  • Softaculous - VPS $1/month - Server $2/month
  • WHMCS - Branded $12.80/month - Unbranded $14.80/month
  • DirectAdmin - VPS $5/month - Server $9/month

Further details about QuickPacket and the promo offer:

• QuickPacket was founded in 2003 and is a registered LLC in North Carolina.
  • Network providers include PCCW, GTT and Cogent (AS46261).
  • Looking Glass/Test File: Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles servers are located in 530 W 6th St.
  • Warez-related, Bulk Mail, and Spam-related activities are strictly forbidden. Please review our Terms of Service prior to ordering.
  • We accept PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Alipay (through Stripe) and Bitcoin (through BitPay) payments.
  • Coupon code is mentioned above and is embedded in the order links provided. The discounted price will be reflected on the second page of the order form.
  • Promotional pricing is available for new customers or existing customers adding additional servers. Promotional offers cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
  • Please contact our sales department with any questions prior to ordering.

Thanks for your interest!

Comments

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2019

First person to order gets a free upgrade to Xeon X3430 (4 cores at 2.4GHz) for the same price! [First order has already been placed by @sin]

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • GaleejGaleej Member

any other location?

Galeej said: any other location?

Los Angeles only.

Thanked by 1zhsso
  • FoulFoul Member

If it had more ram, i'd jump at it.

:blush:

Foul said: If it had more ram, i'd jump at it.

Understood. I think the big draw here is the 6TB of storage for $29.99 (or 9TB for $39.99 if you add a third drive).

Thanked by 1Foul
  • FoulFoul Member

qps said: Understood. I think the big draw here is the 6TB of storage for $29.99 (or 9TB for $39.99 if you add a third drive).

For sure, especially for a LA Location!

Y'all are crazy!

Thanked by 1qps
  • I offer $7 and a crusty sock.

Let me know.

SirFoxy said: I offer $7 and a crusty sock.

Let me know.

Almost. Need to raid the couch cushions... although, on second thought, that might be dangerous for some of you...

Thanked by 2Foul SirFoxy
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You want in on this. When you look at us in a few months and think "Damn I'd like a good deal there" this may not be available ;)

• FoulFoul Member

jar said: You want in on this. When you look at us in a few months and think "Damn I'd like a good deal there" this may not be available

I really want it boss, but that 8 is a killer for me. Maybe for the 17th anniversary :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • sinsin Member
    edited June 2019

I just let my last LA Quickpacket server go only a month ago because I no longer needed it...but then this deal comes along and tempts me back again! I'm not sure I will be able to resist lol.

Thanked by 1qps
  • sinsin Member

Yeah...I couldn't resist :) my order was just placed. I like that this comes with a 2nd drive for raid because the quickpacket dedi I let go a month ago just had a single drive so this deal is great.

Thanked by 2Foul qps

sin said: Yeah...I couldn't resist my order was just placed. I like that this comes with a 2nd drive for raid because the quickpacket dedi I let go a month ago just had a single drive so this deal is great.

Thanks for the order! You were first! Please respond to the ticket to let us know if you would like to claim the free upgrade to a Xeon X3430 CPU.

Thanked by 2sin Foul
  • sinsin Member
    edited June 2019

@qps said:

sin said: Yeah...I couldn't resist my order was just placed. I like that this comes with a 2nd drive for raid because the quickpacket dedi I let go a month ago just had a single drive so this deal is great.

Thanks for the order! You were first! Please respond to the ticket to let us know if you would like to claim the free upgrade to a Xeon X3430 CPU.

I saw that! So freaking AWESOME! I never win anything so this is amazing :) already responded to the ticket. I thought for sure someone would have ordered the deal before me so I didn't think I would get it, this was a nice surprise.

Thanked by 4qps MasonR t0m dahartigan
  • FoulFoul Member

sin said: So freaking AWESOME

You're in good hands now chief.

Thanked by 1sin
  • Awesome!

Thanked by 1qps
  • sinsin Member
    edited June 2019

Mine get deployed in 1 1/2 hours and it's awesome, great quickpacket quality as always :-) highly recommend people jump on this deal! I picked the double SSD drives and both drives came with only around 5000 hours on them which is great.

@qps just curious, are there (or maybe in the future) any dedis in your Charlotte location with a i3 530 (or older cpu) and a single disk for around $30? I keep wanting to try out Charlotte again so I always clicks on these threads hoping it's Charlotte :-).

Thanked by 1qps

sin said: @qps just curious, are there (or maybe in the future) any dedis in your Charlotte location with a i3 530 (or older cpu) and a single disk for around $30? I keep wanting to try out Charlotte again so I always clicks on these threads hoping it's Charlotte :-).

It's possible, but the $30 price point is tough for any location. Most of our offers will be $40 or higher.

Thanked by 2sin Foul
  • sinsin Member

@qps said:

sin said: @qps just curious, are there (or maybe in the future) any dedis in your Charlotte location with a i3 530 (or older cpu) and a single disk for around $30? I keep wanting to try out Charlotte again so I always clicks on these threads hoping it's Charlotte :-).

It's possible, but the $30 price point is tough for any location. Most of our offers will be $40 or higher.

1 more quick question :) are we able to buy two dedis of this current deal? Like I bought the 1st one with the double SSD, if I wanted to buy a 2nd dedi with the 2x3TB drives can I do that or is this deal limited to 1x per customer? Thank you =)

Thanked by 2Foul qps

sin said: 1 more quick question are we able to buy two dedis of this current deal? Like I bought the 1st one with the double SSD, if I wanted to buy a 2nd dedi with the 2x3TB drives can I do that or is this deal limited to 1x per customer? Thank you

No limits, as long as we have it in stock, go nuts.

Thanked by 2sin vimalware
  • OOS?

Let me do a quick count and I'll update again in a few minutes.

• sinsin Member

@madferret said:
    OOS?

Looks like it, I was just about to maybe buy another too lol

@madferret @sin I added a few more.

Thanked by 1sin
  • Thanks, picked one up.

Thanked by 2sin qps
  • sinsin Member

@qps said:
    @madferret @sin I added a few more.

Thank you =) picked another one up

Thanked by 1qps
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

You can get notifications here, so if he restocks you get a mail:
    https://en.metadedi.net/index.php?p=notification&provider=34&price=29.99

Thanked by 2jar sin
  • sinsin Member
    edited June 2019

Nice, got both brand new SSDs on my 2nd dedi, 37 poweron hours on 1st one and 20 poweron hours on 2nd. Sure beats the hell out of my 10 year old drive in the WSI dedi I recently purchased lol. If they add more stock of these, yall should def pick one up!

Plus @jar now works for them so you can open up support tickets to bug Jarland =).

Thanked by 1qps

One more added to inventory. :)

Thanked by 1sin
  • sinsin Member
    edited June 2019

Gogogogo! Someone get it! You won't regret it.