Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting Server Management Company - What's the best CP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Starting Server Management Company - What's the best CP

Hello,

I am starting a Server Management Company which would will find more details on here - http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15798/server-management-2

I am currently in the process of building the website. I have a couple choices when it comes to the Control Panel but I want you guys to help me.

I need a control panel which has billing and a ticket system.

My main choice at the moment is WHMCS because of its functionality.

I have looked at other but would like your guys opinions.

Thanks.

Comments

• May as well recommend what I usually do, have you looked at Blesta?

• This is a legitimate question, not a trolling ... Why would I hire you as my server management company if you can't decide on which of the integrated billing/ticketing systems to use?

• @rajprakash said:
    This is a legitimate question, not a trolling ... Why would I hire you as my server management company if you can't decide on which of the integrated billing/ticketing systems to use?

That is a very good question.

I know which billing panel I want to use as it has the a lot of features and is very flexible, I am just curious to see what other people would recommend.

• @rajprakash said:
    This is a legitimate question, not a trolling ... Why would I hire you as my server management company if you can't decide on which of the integrated billing/ticketing systems to use?

People need to start somewhere, and ascend the ladder.