Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unihosting any reviews?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unihosting any reviews?

Hi, need intel on unihosting, legit or fraud?

https://www.uniwebhosting.com/dedicated-hosting/

Comments

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2019

From Serbia to Frankfurt 20ms.

• My stupid story:

Years ago, I paid for 2-3 years when reading their WHT promotion, and after several months, my server gone and they simply ignored my email. I remembered that I paid via 2CO with PayPal and neither 2CO nor PP willing to help me with that case.

• xaosxaos Member

thanks, so its scam

• verjinverjin Member

@xaos said:
    thanks, so its scam

Do not give final judgment with single review. Try it yourself and decide if its scam or not. Or wait for more reviews.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2019

verjin said: Do not give final judgment with single review. Try it yourself and decide if its scam or not. Or wait for more reviews.

It's a scam, I contacted Hetzner at the time as I was a mod here when that thread was in progress and spoke to their head of sales, initially he suggested it was legit but quickly changed his mind.

Everyone one was charging back in that thread, so it was no just a single review.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • BopieBopie Member

i have just dug through some old shite and i wouldnt touch it at all and im sorry any company that sells i9 for 36 euro i instantly closed the page there business model would just loose them a shit tonne of money

• BopieBopie Member

i dont know if hetzner actually do a reseller program so big resellers could actually earn a big discount ? maybe @Hetzner_OL would know this

• verjinverjin Member

@Lee said:

verjin said: Do not give final judgment with single review. Try it yourself and decide if its scam or not. Or wait for more reviews.

It's a scam, I contacted Hetzner at the time as I was a mod here when that thread was in progress and spoke to their head of sales, initially he suggested it was legit but quickly changed his mind.

Everyone one was charging back in that thread, so it was no just a single review.

got it.

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Bopie said: if hetzner actually do a reseller program

Yes, we do have a partner program for selected customers. However, it is our product advice department that determines what customer meets the requirements to join the program. I can't neither confirm if a provider is a customer of our nor do I have the information.
    --Julia, Marketing

• xaosxaos Member

Well a lot of scam comments there so either way its a waist of time

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2019

Hetzner_OL said: Yes, we do have a partner program for selected customers. However, it is our product advice department that determines what customer meets the requirements to join the program. I can't neither confirm if a provider is a customer of our nor do I have the information.

But you did not have a partner program at the time that Unihosting claimed to be your reseller. I also contacted you about this back in the days and this is what I have been told by your colleagues.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran

Amitz said: But you did not have a partner program at the time that Unihosting claimed to be your reseller. I also contacted you about this back in the days and this is what I have been told by your colleagues.

Correct, I still have the emails from that time, spoke to an Arno Pirner, that was mentioned.

Thanked by 1Amitz