Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domainname reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domainname reseller

I am looking for a domainname reseller who can offer full whois protection.
This is gonna be used in a ".org" and in a full legal website.

The only catch is the payment has to be made with a paypal account with no creditcard attached.

So if you can do this please post your price.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

I typically recommend internetbs for domains, comes with free private whois. They do offer paypal as an option though I don't know if it requries a CC attached.

• Thx for the coment but internetbs doesn't use paypal anymore. :(

• I've traditionally used InternetBS as well but have started registering some domains with NameSilo. They're mostly pretty similar with included free private WHOIS but NameSilo tends to be slightly cheaper (InternetBS's advertised prices are only for very high-volume customers, which is kinda misleading and I don't really like that).

http://www.namesilo.com/

http://www.namesilo.com/Support/Reseller-Options

• Something like Reseller Club.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Dylan said:
    InternetBS's advertised prices are only for very high-volume customers, which is kinda misleading and I don't really like that

I don't know where you are reading the prices from but I always pay what it says on the main page.

• DylanDylan Member
    edited October 2013

@trewq said:
    I don't know where you are reading the prices from but I always pay what it says on the main page.

You must have more than 2,000 domains with them.

InternetBS's front page "as low as" .com price : $8.49

InternetBS's actual .com price (listed on the pricing page ) for Basic (<2000 domains) customers for a 1-year registration: $8.99

NameSilo's advertised .com price: $8.99 (which goes down lower than InternetBS' "as low as" price with volume)

InternetBS's "as low as" .net price on the front page: $8.53

InternetBS's actual .net price (listed on the pricing page ) for Basic (<2000 domains) customers for a 1-year registration: $8.79

NameSilo's advertised .net price: $8.09 (which again goes much lower with volume)

Don't get me wrong, I still like InternetBS and hiding the real price is unfortunately pretty commonplace among registrars -- but NameSilo has a very refreshing "what you see is what you get" policy that I'm glad to support.

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited October 2013

I thought the title read, dopamine reseller.

• @flufsor I have a domain reseller account for personal/friends/family use (yes, I own enough to just keep it worthwhile). Are you registering for your client or do they need to manage it themselves? Reason I'm asking is because the site isn't branded but the system works :)

Price for .ORG is $9.99 via Paypal, includes Whois Privacy.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Dylan said:

>

Sorry @Dylan I forgot. I went to their live chat and got them to upgrade me to a better price bracket.