Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is axisnext a dead pool candidate?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is axisnext a dead pool candidate?

sturdyvpssturdyvps Member
edited February 2012 in Providers

I found a thread on WHT that axisnext hasn't responded to tickets or anything for three days now, are more people experiencing this?

Link to thread on WHT: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7971738

Seems to me it could be a dead pool candidate if this is true.

Comments

• Anyone that is a LET/LEB user and a Axisnet customer?

• My vps came back online last night

• @bijan588
    i'll believe it when i see it......

@sturdyvps
    two support tickets -- nothing

although it does sting a bit, getting burned by a vps provider is nothing new. Starting a business in this industry is tough. Staying in business in this industry is even tougher. Sometime you get the bear and sometimes you dont. It's a fact of life and there's really no shame in trying. That being said, if one doesnt find success upon entering this market, then perhaps they should focus their efforts toward exiting with some grace and dignity......sigh

i guess what im trying to say is i would have appreciated even the slightest indication that this calamity did in fact happen. A simple email saying the service is down would have been enough. Yes, an explanation or an ETA or even an email that simply reads, "F U," would have been the right thing to do. But hey, I'm not holding my breath.

Situations like ^^^ are a great example of why transparency is so important, especially in this business. Best of luck to the OP and our fellow wht posters. Lets keep our fingers crossed and our legs wide open :)

zz

• @zoozo said: or even an email that simply reads, "F U," would have been the right thing to do.

LMFAO. Just too funny.

• @zoozo said: Lets keep our fingers crossed and our legs wide open :)

Sorry to hear about that situation but Lol, that's too funny.

• It Was online for about an hour, its been down again for quite a while.