Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone having problems with Spotify?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone having problems with Spotify?

sanvitsanvit Member
edited June 2019 in Outages

Downdetector says its working fine. However I can't load anything except for locally cached ones, and Spotify Connect also doesn't work. :( Anyone having the same issue?

Comments

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited June 2019

Always getting one of these two :(

Edit : seems to work fine now :)

• sue them

Thanked by 1imok
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited June 2019

I don't have problems with Spotify.
    But then again, i don't use their VPN service, or whatever it is they're selling, not excluding cheap used second hand factory farm chickens.

• level6level6 Member

This is OUTRAGEOUS!

Ask @buzzyLET from the Hostmantis thread to contact Spotify customer support as your advocate.

Thanked by 2emgh ITLabs
  • ive been getting the offline quite a few times today , ! after a few open and closes seems fine normally :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2019

Did you have FastestVPN enabled while listening to Spotify @sanvit ?
    It sometimes broke the Spotify client for me. I believe this is because the Adblocking that is built-in to all their .ovpn servers. In Browser extension you can disable the adblocking but with manual setup (e.g. ovpn) you'd need to change DNS manually to e.g. Google/Cloudflare DNS, as their DNS blocks Ads automatically which.. can cause issues with services like Spotify.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@Ympker said:
    Did you have FastestVPN enabled while listening to Spotify @sanvit ?
    It sometimes broke the Spotify client for me. I believe this is because the Adblocking that is built-in to all their .ovpn servers. In Browser extension you can disable the adblocking but with manual setup (e.g. ovpn) you'd need to change DNS manually to e.g. Google/Cloudflare DNS, as their DNS blocks Ads automatically which.. can cause issues with services like Spotify.

I actually didn't get that deal since you mentioned they are also a PureVPN reseller and I already have ivacy lifetime. It got resolved in like an hour or so su I'd say it was either a glitch on their side or our ISP.

Thanked by 1Ympker
This discussion has been closed.