Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to the "Stockservers dot com" deal yesterday?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happened to the "Stockservers dot com" deal yesterday?

ChuckChuck Member

Stockservers dot com Shared Hosting was posted yesterday. Now I couldn't find it!?

Comments

• Assuming that it has something to do with this: https://stockservers.com/announcements.php?id=4

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • Wait, it's summer already?

• @eastonch said:
    Wait, it's summer already?

yep

• BopieBopie Member

I was not made aware of this post, The post was poorly formatted and we are still doing lots of work on our site however we have today re released out advertisement.

@Chuck Im sorry for the confusion however beyond what people think we are not a "Summer" host and im always available by PM or a support ticket

• sanvitsanvit Member

I'd say @Bopie is a pretty decent guy and his former company (PioHost) was pretty decent too until it got bought up. If I ever had a need for a web hosting in germany, I'd definitely give him a try :)

Thanked by 2Chuck level6
  • BopieBopie Member

@sanvit said:
    I'd say @Bopie is a pretty decent guy and his former company (PioHost) was pretty decent too until it got bought up. If I ever had a need for a web hosting in germany, I'd definitely give him a try :)

Thanks for that, I know some people remember me from a previous company. I remember you as well so your words mean a lot to me.

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • ChuckChuck Member

@Bopie said:
    I was not made aware of this post, The post was poorly formatted and we are still doing lots of work on our site however we have today re released out advertisement.

@Chuck Im sorry for the confusion however beyond what people think we are not a "Summer" host and im always available by PM or a support ticket

Question:

I bought a shared hosting from you about 3 days ago. Is it the same as the "today re released"?

• BopieBopie Member

@Chuck said:

@Bopie said:

Question:

I bought a shared hosting from you about 3 days ago. Is it the same as the "today re released"?

Yes it is, no change in that side other then we fixed the 6mb issue and are optimizing apache, oh and we enabled php 5.6 due to request. I'd love to hear how things are going for you, feel free to pm me

• YuraYura Member

PHP SELECTER 5.2 OK?

• BopieBopie Member

@Yura said:
    PHP SELECTER 5.2 OK?

No no no, 5.6 best I can do

• YuraYura Member

@Bopie said:

@Yura said:
    PHP SELECTER 5.2 OK?

PHP SELECTER 5.2 OK!

• BopieBopie Member

@Yura said:

@Bopie said:

@Yura said:
    PHP SELECTER 5.2 OK?

PHP SELECTER 5.2 OK!

OK ok, just for you, I give you dedi with just php 5.2 $7

Thanked by 2Yura taubin
  • YuraYura Member

@Bopie said:

@Yura said:

@Bopie said:

@Yura said:
    PHP SELECTER 5.2 OK?

PHP SELECTER 5.2 OK!

OK ok, just for you, I give you dedi with just php 5.2 $7

• 479555479555 Member

@lowdough said:
    TROUBLE! TROUBLE! TROUBLE!

I just signed up for shared hosting. Really only using it to send and receive normal emails using my 3 domain names. I tested it by sending myself maybe 10 emails and suddenly my account was suspended. Made a ticket to unsuspend and the support person did so after a brief conversation.

Then, that night, my whole account disappeared. No notice, no email, no call (even though they required my phone number to create the account), no nothing.

Not knowing what happened, I put in a ticket with "sales" (the only choices were sales or billing, since I couldn't log on) last night. This morning, even that ticket has been deleted with no response. Here's the email they sent when I created the ticket.

=============

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: Account deleted?
    Priority: High

You can view the ticket at any time at https://stockservers.com/viewticket.php?tid=894988&c=83A9Vf6m

Was it really necessary to spam in every topic?