Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help friend roosting job
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help friend roosting job

MesugaMesuga Member

Helo my friend, god bless. Please sorry my language, my friend kown anglish and help.

My friend work lanhouse job. Kown all computer and say can I get big dolar with hoosting job. I see these letuce board the place to have cheap roosting for you friends. How to start my roosting job? Paypal have no place to me or bank have no card simple person. How have cheap internet roosting with pay phone mobile? Help friend my dream to have big sausage with pay phone mobile card.

Need: 1. Internet computer have ram and disks? Where? - 2. Roosting program? What? - 3. Cheap pay with my phone mobile card - 4. Get dolar to my phone.

Please friend help god bless. I need big dolar job fast to have my dream sausage deserve.

Comments

• Hello friend,

Maybe get in touch with MzunguHosting, they may have good roosting job for you.
    https://www.mzunguhosting.ml/

• YuraYura Member
    edited June 2019

That was too thick, OP. Try again.

• donlidonli Member
    edited June 2019

Roosting job you find in henhouse not lanhouse.

• ...?!

• MesugaMesuga Member

@Skander said:
    Hello friend,

Maybe get in touch with MzunguHosting, they may have good roosting job for you.
    https://www.mzunguhosting.ml/

God bless friend

• MesugaMesuga Member
    edited June 2019

@donli said:
    Roosting job you find in henhouse not lanhouse.

Sory friend internet hosting

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited June 2019

Mesuga said: Help friend my dream to have big sausage with pay phone mobile card.

Hello my brother.
    Big sausage comes from within.
    Stay strong.
    Use Proxmox OpenVZ and bitcoin payments for providing NAT VPS via e-mail request.
    Start wherever it's cheap to host, even at home.
    GSM payments are a rip off, don't use them.
    GSM itself is a rip off... Only motorola (high quality) or baofeng (low quality) personal mobile radio.
    Whenever in doubt, call upon DevOps super powers.
    If your users have problems, be patient, helpful and send them cookies as well, so they can feel the love.
    On their birthday, send them a greeting card or just an e-mail.
    When money earned, automatize everything with WHMCS and what not, also hire modest potassium workers to plow forward.

Mesuga said: I see these letuce board

Lettuce is green, cabbage is green and LowEndTalk vanilla forum is also green.
    Once in a while every winter, the cabbage is collected to make sauerkraut, so all the people can be happy and cheerful all over the place.
    The water from the cabbage is a refreshing electrolyte full beverage which helps with digestion, getting sober, it's great anti-depressive and anti-constipant. Just don't get too much salt basalts.
    Food conservation and preservation is key to anthropological power accumulation and success.
    Mashed potatoes are good with sour cabbage, salad or otherwise.

Anyhow, best post ever, in a long time. I am speechless.
    Best of luck to you and God help us all.

Thanked by 3ehab alilet bugrakoc
  • "From the creaters of 'PHP 5.2 SELECTER OK?' - another classic in the making!
    Take a seat, prepare popcern and enjoy the ride.
    The force IS strong with this one..."

• ehabehab Member

@Janevski said:

lol, you should win a medal if you can also speak like that in real life.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

Thanked by 4Falzo imok poisson MrEd
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@Mesuga said:
    Help friend my dream to have big sausage with pay phone mobile card

You're on the wrong site for that sort of thing.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • riotriot Member

Hello friend. We all dream to have big sausage and big dolar job.

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • I seriously believe someone here on LET probably @deank is creating these accounts who posts these topics. Funny though, but not buying it.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2019

@ZiriusPH said:
    I seriously believe someone here on LET probably @deank is creating these accounts who posts these topics. Funny though, but not buying it.

Unfortunately, their IP addresses are thousands of kilometres apart.

Both are residential IP addresses as well so it’s unlikely that @deank was involved with this account.

This discussion has been closed.