Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostBRZ, is it good?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostBRZ, is it good?

callmefeifeicallmefeifei Member
edited June 2019 in Help

hi,gays
HostBRZ io,cpu,network it is good?
i want need KVM 4G mem,SSD
50$ < years

Comments

• My strongest advice would be to spend that money on a LET host and not one that's on the LEB website.

There are plenty of providers here that are genuine and within your budget even paid monthly.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@dahartigan said:
    My strongest advice would be to spend that money on a LET host and not one that's on the LEB website.

There are plenty of providers here that are genuine and within your budget even paid monthly.

4GB RAM for $5/mo? Sounds like AlphaRacks :P

• U know it's cheap , so....

• @sanvit said:

@dahartigan said:
    My strongest advice would be to spend that money on a LET host and not one that's on the LEB website.

4GB RAM for $5/mo? Sounds like AlphaRacks :P

I've seen some great offers here on LET for that price range, and they are from providers who are reputable.

Alpharacks existed purely from yearly payments, they would have have a very hard time getting people to renew after their first month.

• OujiOuji Member

sanvit said: 4GB RAM for $5/mo? Sounds like AlphaRacks :P

Weirdly enough, I got a deal with that amount of mem for less than that in a legit LET provider. Good stuff.