Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[PAID WORK] Asterisk on Alpine
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[PAID WORK] Asterisk on Alpine

JackHJackH Member
edited June 2019 in Requests

Good evening all!

Hopefully someone with more time, knowledge and brainpower than myself is able to help me.

I'd like someone to write me some clear documentation, outlining the configurations and steps needed for using a SIP trunk (likely from Nexmo or Twilio) with multiple soft phones (likely Grandstream Wave) for Asterisk 16 on Alpine v3.9 from Alpine's edge repositories.

An ideal test environment for this would likely be Docker, however I will be running it within an LXC container with a public IP on a Proxmox host.

The sample configuration for this document would be:
- 2 DIDs from Nexmo, connected using a pjsip SIP trunk
- Three extensions, one which can receive calls from only DID no. 1, another for DID no. 2, and a final that will ring for both.

I would additionally like a dial plan along the following lines:
- xxxx for calls to internal extensions
- 1xxxxxxxxxxx for external UK calls with support for both 10 and 11 digit phone numbers, via DID no. 1
- 2xxxxxxxxxxx for external UK calls with support for both... via DID no. 2

Bonus points to anyone who drops in some extra steps for securing this setup and preventing inbound SIP spam.

If you have some time this weekend and could do with a little money for your troubles, please either respond or drop me a PM.

Thanks all!

EDIT: I should mention that if needed I can drop you creds for a Proxmox installation and bang over anything you might need from Nexmo.

Comments

• We have good managed VOIP services. Our team can only help you if you have a service with us.

• level6level6 Member

It might be helpful if you mention your budget. I doubt "a little money for your troubles" will cut it.

• JackHJackH Member

@level6 said:
    It might be helpful if you mention your budget. I doubt "a little money for your troubles" will cut it.

I am open to quotes.

Simply put, if the quote is disproportionate to the amount of work required it will be ignored. If it is fair I will pay it.

I do relatively niche sysadminy things so have a feel for the work involved. My time at the moment is limited, however.

Thanked by 1level6