Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any feedbacks of Ramnode Shared or reseller hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any feedbacks of Ramnode Shared or reseller hosting

ChievoChievo Member

Any feedbacks of Ramnode Shared hosting or reseller hosting. I have read the last reviews and the topic is from 2017 . Is everything still going in the good way ? What about the speed of the hosting ?

Thanked by 1Nick_A

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2019

Ramnode is awesome, been with them for years as have many other members no doubt. Speed is good, support is good, no drama!

@Nick_A is not as active as he used to be, but, he is still around.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • ChalipaChalipa Member

You can't go wrong with them. ONLY if you are ok NOT to have white-labeled services because hostnames etc are set to ramnode.com

Support is mainly handled by Chris, who is very supportive.

+1

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • ChievoChievo Member

@Lee said:
    Ramnode is awesome, been with them for years as have many other members no doubt. Speed is good, support is good, no drama!

@Nick_A is not as active as he used to be, but, he is still around.

thanks do you have any ttfb information about it ?

• ChievoChievo Member

@Chalipa said:
    You can't go wrong with them. ONLY if you are ok NOT to have white-labeled services because hostnames etc are set to ramnode.com

Support is mainly handled by Chris, who is very supportive.

+1

thanks ! Sure i do not have any problem i need it for my needs . Do you have any ttfb information about it ?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Thanks guys! @Chievo - ttfb depends on a variety of factors. We do have CloudFlare Railgun support, something to consider.

• ChievoChievo Member

@Nick_A said:
    Thanks guys! @Chievo - ttfb depends on a variety of factors. We do have CloudFlare Railgun support, something to consider.

Hi @Nick_A ! Do you support Redis on shared or reseller plans ?

• donlidonli Member

Ramnode shared and reseller is only available from Atlanta correct ?

• ChievoChievo Member

@donli said:

europe as well

• ChalipaChalipa Member

@Chievo said:
    thanks ! Sure i do not have any problem i need it for my needs . Do you have any ttfb information about it ?

They have railgun as mentioned, and it works fine.

I have been using ramnode since 2017, and no major issues so far (touch wood).

The only i won't say issue but the obstacle for me is not having white-labeled hostnames, which i hope @Nick_A would consider sometime soon.

@Chievo said:

@Nick_A said:

Hi @Nick_A ! Do you support Redis on shared or reseller plans ?

We do not.

@donli said:

Atlanta and the Netherlands

• from @Ympker sig ramnode reseller offer 20 EP , 1GB pMEM , 7680 IOPS and 30-40 MB/s I/O