Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HDD & SSD VPS | Location in GER | DE-CIX | Layer7 DDoS-Protection | Backups | 1Gbps uplink & more
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HDD & SSD VPS | Location in GER | DE-CIX | Layer7 DDoS-Protection | Backups | 1Gbps uplink & more

Hey Guys! Hereby I would like to introduce you the VPS of MK-Hosting!

Who we are
MK-Hosting was founded in early summer 2018. However, as a shareholder of a 2-man GbR, the business model has been managed since 2015.
We always strive to optimize and expand our products and portfolio. We make sure to provide an attractive price-performance model.
Our servers are located in the data center in Frankfurt am Main and have an excellent latency due to the direct connection to the DE-CIX.

About this offer
- No expulsion of VAT in accordance with the VAT Act
- No contract - all prepaid
- Each LXC has an 3 Slots for Backups
- Each LXC has an Layer7 DDoS-Protection up to 850Gbps
- Each LXC has an 1 Gbit/s uplink (fair use)
- Each LXC has configurable Server performance
- Each LXC could configure with HDD or SSD (RAID available as standard)
- Currently the currency is: 1€ = 1,12$
- Currently, terms of one month and three months are possible
- root privileges of course
- For the LET community there is a 10% coupon on all root servers for the entire duration, extensions and every upgrade of the server. Please use this coupon code to receive the issued price. The voucher will be deducted from the cart. Code: LET2019
-

Configurable Server performance
Why should you use predefined packages? choose for yourself which performance you need and adapt it easily in the customer center with just a mouse click. Immediately after upgrade, the performance is available. And this all the time - fully automated.

The offer itself
Our offer can be ordered by the order process. During the ordering process, all relevant information can be provided. However, a change is not a problem in hindsight.
Please use the voucher from above to get the correct price or just click on the link that leads to the order

The configurable servers start with the following basic configuration at a price of 6,76$ for HDD each month:

• 2 vCores with 3,5Ghz
  • 3 GB ECC RAM
  • 50 GB HDD
  • 1Gbit/s uplink
  • 1 IPv4
  • 3 Backup Slots

Link: MK-Hosting HDD

The configurable servers start with the following basic configuration at a price of 6,86$ for SDD each month:

• 2 vCores with 3,5Ghz
  • 3 GB ECC RAM
  • 10 GB SDD
  • 1Gbit/s uplink
  • 1 IPv4
  • 3 Backup Slots

Link: MK-Hosting SSD

An overview and the link to the order can be seen here:
https://www.mk-hosting.net/vps/

conclusion
If there are questions, feel free to contact us. If there are questions about products, support should be provided through our website for more efficient support.
Of course we also support here :)

We hope you enjoy our offer and look forward to welcoming you soon as a customer.

Comments

• WebGuruWebGuru Member

Care to explain more about your L7 protection how it works? Is it voxility or something else

• pikepike Veteran

Yeah please tell us the DC and the company that you use for the protection. Also it's ssd not sdd.

• Yes you are right. The filtering is done by voxility. In case of unusual traffic, the filter mechanism is activated and the traffic is handled according to the filter rules.

The Layer 7 attacks are aimed in particular at the Layer 7 protocols such as Telnet, FTP, NNTP, HTTP or SMTP.

• AndruAndru Member

Any IP for test ? Or LG ?

• Not at the moment. What exactly do you want to test? If you tell me what you want to test, I may be able to give you an IP :)
    What do you mean with LG?

• LG = looking glass

No small yearly plans?

• Can I provide a test IP or a 24-hour test VPS?

• Hey guys!
    Currently i configure the LG.

But you can order test server as well!
    Please take a look in the FAQ for this:
    https://www.mk-hosting.net/whmcs/index.php/knowledgebase/29/Gibt-es-Testserver.html

The test server are for free, of course.

• max0707max0707 Member

Avoid. I've ordered a server to test, received server, but i am unable to make use of it, since the VPS's IP is being blocked by the web server I am trying to connect to to scrap data. Owner doesn't give a heck about that, and refuses to return money. I've informed support about that max 2 hours after i've received access to server.

AVOID MKhOSTING

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@max0707 said:
    Avoid. I've ordered a server to test, received server, but i am unable to make use of it, since the VPS's IP is being blocked by the web server I am trying to connect to to scrap data. Owner doesn't give a heck about that, and refuses to return money. I've informed support about that max 2 hours after i've received access to server.

AVOID MKhOSTING

LOL, and LOL again.

Thanked by 1eingress
  • max0707 said: Avoid. I've ordered a server to test, received server, but i am unable to make use of it, since the VPS's IP is being blocked by the web server I am trying to connect to to scrap data. Owner doesn't give a heck about that, and refuses to return money. I've informed support about that max 2 hours after i've received access to server.

AVOID MKhOSTING

It looks like you do not have many skills to configure your server. The server was created within minutes of ordering and was fully functional;)

PS: If you want to connect to sites with bad reputation or the like and they are blocked by the RIPE, we have no influence!?

Unfortunately, I can understand the "rating" in any way and find it absolutely not okay.
    Oh well ... :)

Thanked by 1eingress
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@max0707 said:
    ... Owner ... refuses to return money.

@MKHosting said:
    The test server are for free, of course.

Thanks, no more questions.

• What exactly do you mean? Please more infos ;)

@MKHosting said:
    What exactly do you mean? Please more infos ;)

I mean that @max0707 is obiously an idiot and a liar.

Thanked by 1MKHosting
  • max0707max0707 Member

@MKHosting said:

max0707 said: Avoid. I've ordered a server to test, received server, but i am unable to make use of it, since the VPS's IP is being blocked by the web server I am trying to connect to to scrap data. Owner doesn't give a heck about that, and refuses to return money. I've informed support about that max 2 hours after i've received access to server.

AVOID MKhOSTING

It looks like you do not have many skills to configure your server. The server was created within minutes of ordering and was fully functional;)

PS: If you want to connect to sites with bad reputation or the like and they are blocked by the RIPE, we have no influence!?

Unfortunately, I can understand the "rating" in any way and find it absolutely not okay.
    Oh well ... :)

Ok, I've challenged you to configure the server so you can connect to the page i've told you. You did not provide proof that it's reachable. Server is useless for me. IP is blacklisted on the page i'm trying to connect to, therefore i don't need it.

• "Challenged"?
    We are an IT service provider. We certainly do not accept challenges from customers who are unable to service the server.
    If desired, we can send you an offer to configure an appropriate web server.
    You ordered a VPS and got it.

As I said:
    PS: If you want to connect to sites with bad reputation or they are blocked by the RIPE, we have no influence !?

Wish you all the best for the future.
    Best regards

• max0707max0707 Member

@MKHosting said:
    "Challenged"?
    We are an IT service provider. We certainly do not accept challenges from customers who are unable to service the server.

As I said:
    PS: If you want to connect to sites with bad reputation or they are blocked by the RIPE, we have no influence !?

Best regards

Bullshitting. The server you've provided is being blacklisted. As a customer, I didn't know about that, and found out it after ordering server. I asked for refund, since I am unable to make use of it, and you redused, pretending that everyting is ok from your side. Yet you cannot proof that everything works fine.

@max0707 said:
    Bullshitting. The server you've provided is being blacklisted. As a customer, I didn't know about that, and found out it after ordering server. I asked for refund, since I am unable to make use of it, and you redused, pretending that everyting is ok from your side. Yet you cannot proof that everything works fine.

Stop it already!

• It's not the providers fault that you ordered right away instead of first trying a free test server.

• How could provider possibly be responsible for the whole internet, every server considering his IPs OK?

• You ask a lot for proof - yet you yourself fail to proove that the providers IP is blacklisted. And NO "I tried to connect to [some server]" is not proof that provider's IP is blacklisted.

@MKHosting

Frankly, why don't you just refund that guy and be done? He'll anyway only bring you lots of trouble either due to cluelessness or to bad intent.

• jsg said: Frankly, why don't you just refund that guy and be done? He'll anyway only bring you lots of trouble either due to cluelessness or to bad intent.

You`re right. Refund is done :)

Best Regards

Thanked by 2eingress Falzo
  • @max0707 said:

@MKHosting said:
    "Challenged"?

As I said:

Best regards

Honestly - this sounds like a "You" problem, not a problem that the host needs to be concerned with.

Thanked by 1MKHosting
  • hzrhzr Member

max0707 said: Ok, I've challenged you to configure the server so you can connect to the page i've told you. You did not provide proof that it's reachable. Server is useless for me. IP is blacklisted on the page i'm trying to connect to, therefore i don't need it.

This is absolutely a you problem

Thanked by 1MKHosting
  • FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

MKHosting said: blocked by the RIPE

?

• ooxoopooxoop Member

Unlimited Bandwidth?

• Der eingegebene Promotion-Code ist bereits abgelaufen

• TO UPDATE

For several weeks we have changed our products. It is possible to rent a VPS for minimum prices.

It starts already from $ 2.11 a month.
    The VPS can be completely freely and individually created and ordered with our configurator.

See here:
    https://www.mk-hosting.net/vps/

• Is IPv6 available? Could I install FreeBSD?

• Can I use just a DDOS protect to my vps ( I don`t have vps with you)?
    thanks

• No English Language?