Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mr Ponzi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mr Ponzi

Mr Ponzi had a great idea. Over promise, then provide a service at a loss and use the money from the latest suckers to keep the whole rotten structure going. When the losses mount up and the creditors start to wise up, scoop up the loose change, skip town and leave the punters wondering what happened.
After the latest outage from Alpharacks, following on from the Hiformance debacle, and noting nearly all the would be providers want a year's cash up front, I wonder if we have some students of Mr Ponzi on this site.

Comments

• pikepike Veteran

We had this too in Germany back then, Volkswagen, Kraft durch Freude and Hitler.

• teamaccteamacc Member

@steerpike said:
    Mr Ponzi had a great idea. Over promise, then provide a service at a loss and use the money from the latest suckers to keep the whole rotten structure going. When the losses mount up and the creditors start to wise up, scoop up the loose change, skip town and leave the punters wondering what happened.
    After the latest outage from Alpharacks, following on from the Hiformance debacle, and noting nearly all the would be providers want a year's cash up front, I wonder if we have some students of Mr Ponzi on this site.

Not on this site. LowEndBOX is full of them though.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • Apologies if I have my sites confused. I meant lowendbox.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2019

NEED SITE SELECTER OK

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

SHRED HOSTING PHP 5.2 OK