Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Storage vps ! less than 2.125 eur/1tb vps , 10 tb traffic included located in Romania - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Summer Storage vps ! less than 2.125 eur/1tb vps , 10 tb traffic included located in Romania

12345679»

Comments

• ofitofit Member

@Andrews said:

@vimalware said:
    Please add Debian9 template for ovz6 @cociu.

You can upgrade it starting from Debian 8 template up to Debian 9.9 (I tested it, and it works fine).

@vimalware said:
    Ubuntu 14.04 is out of security updates period since April.

So you have Ubuntu 16.04 on the list of available templates.
    Do not try to upgrade it any further (18.04 or 19.04) as because of old kernel 2.6.32 and libc 2.23+ dependences upgrade process will stuck in the middle and render OS not working (reinstall required).

I can confirmed that Debian 9 work great

• @cociu

I purchased a recurring 30% server a couple months ago. Can u please help me get this new promo on my existing order? I m ready to cancel and reorder with pro rated refunds... please

• ofitofit Member
    edited June 2019

@Andrews said:

@vimalware said:
    Please add Debian9 template for ovz6 @cociu.

You can upgrade it starting from Debian 8 template up to Debian 9.9 (I tested it, and it works fine).

@vimalware said:
    Ubuntu 14.04 is out of security updates period since April.

So you have Ubuntu 16.04 on the list of available templates.
    Do not try to upgrade it any further (18.04 or 19.04) as because of old kernel 2.6.32 and libc 2.23+ dependences upgrade process will stuck in the middle and render OS not working (reinstall required).

Do you tried upgrade to debian 9 on storage offer? I'm only tried it on small offer.

• AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited June 2019

@ofit said:
    Do you tried upgrade to debian 9 on storage offer? I'm only tried it on small offer.

Yes, I tested it on VPS from this thread promo (and one previous promo machine and test machine provided by cociu as well).

Express/simplified procedure to upgrade to Debian 9.9 (from fresh provisioned machine or reinstalled OS from Debian 8 template) would be to run following commands:

sed -i 's/^\(deb http:\/\/ftp.debian.org\/debian jessie-updates main contrib non-free\)$/# \1/g' /etc/apt/sources.list

apt update && apt upgrade -y

sed -i -e 's/^# //g' -e 's/jessie/stretch/g' /etc/apt/sources.list

apt update && apt upgrade -y && apt dist-upgrade -y

there will be question about rsyslog.conf configuration file, so answer N.

Hope it helps to better enjoy cociu's offer.

Thanked by 2ofit LateForACronJob
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@ps20090 said:
    Semi-ANAL,etc. to Full ANAL

Sisters included?

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited June 2019

ITLabs said: Sisters included?

I meant change from Semi Annual to Annual billing cycle, now it won't let me edit for some reason.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • ps20090 said: I meant change from Semi Annual to Annual billing cycle

The universe won't let something that funny get undone. :)

• @RAINMAN said:
    So much for 15 mins target ticket resolution. my new server was suspended for billing even though I paid for 6 months. Submitted a ticket and no reply for over a day now.

it's just a typo it's supposed to be 15 days

• These guys have gone downhill support is just not an option at hostsolutions.
    It's like they hired alpharacks staff to answer tickets with the one liners we all love after a 7 day delay.
    Nothing ever gets fixed just a response to your ticket "please try again" and the problem isn't resolved.

@LateForACronJob said:

@RAINMAN said:
    So much for 15 mins target ticket resolution. my new server was suspended for billing even though I paid for 6 months. Submitted a ticket and no reply for over a day now.

it's just a typo it's supposed to be 1.5 days months

• sjkaesjkae Member

just wanted to post a short review, been running 3 vps's with hostsolutions for over 2 months now. Very happy with the service so far, server performance & speed has been great and the supports been quick & helpful.

• ryotsuryotsu Member

Is this offer gone?

• sjkaesjkae Member

@ryotsu said:
    Is this offer gone?

yep

• GaleejGaleej Member

@ryotsu said:
    Is this offer gone?

long back..

• Looking forward to offer any kvm offers any time soon?
    ;)

• cociucociu Member

inthecloudblog said: Looking forward to offer any kvm offers any time soon?

i hope in 1-2 days , we are working in the autoprovisioning module. After this we will offer storage kvm too.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog