Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Storage vps ! less than 2.125 eur/1tb vps , 10 tb traffic included located in Romania - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Summer Storage vps ! less than 2.125 eur/1tb vps , 10 tb traffic included located in Romania

Comments

• cociucociu Member

About our whmcs is fully functional . Now i have post somethning in "Announcements" directory . About deliver the left orders (30 orsers no more) we will deliver all tumorrow , due of succesive prolems (ddos and bor4 node faill) we are focused to investigate this problems first. Thanks for understand. Start from tumorrow all will be back to normal.

• anubisanubis Member

@sjkae said:

@anubis said:
    I order on 22, received on 29. Since then i just reinstall Ubuntu cause after reboot ssh is unreachable. The whcms is almost always down or way too slow so unusable. Tickets also useless. I got also suspended for cpu usage because i had to reinstall everything multiple times the last 2 days. Most of the day the server is down and unreachable. Docker doesn't work. No I opened a ticket for the suspension but i don't know when it will get replied.

to be fair they did clearly mention it would take 5 working days to setup.

i'm betting the server downtime is most likely due to the DDOS attack they got hit with and possibly high server load. either way just give them some time, hopefully everything will get sorted out soon.

I am totally fine with the wait time, i knew from the start. But having no info at all is not that good. And in the end getting suspended. I like the product and the setup but i barely could use it, and now I can't at all. In any case though, for the few minutes it worked i have to say i got some pretty fast network speeds.

I will be glad if everything gets resolved and we had some more info when a problem arrises.

• Login to bor4 Host failed.

could not connect via ssh

• me too. this host is down now

Login to bor4 Host failed.

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited May 2019

@JerryHou said:
    My bad, I got the order and performed a sudo apt-get dist-update... now I'm dead dead dead... opening tickets now... facepalm (to myself)..

Did Cociu fix it for you yet? Can''t you Re-Install OS via control panel at http://secure.hostsolutions.ro

This button

• @ps20090 said:

@JerryHou said:
    My bad, I got the order and performed a sudo apt-get dist-update... now I'm dead dead dead... opening tickets now... facepalm (to myself)..

Did Cociu fix it for you yet? Can''t you Re-Install OS via control panel at http://secure.hostsolutions.ro

This button

The control panel is too slow to open. I suspect my issues with bor4 host as well...

• anubisanubis Member

@JerryHou said:

@ps20090 said:

@JerryHou said:

This button

The control panel is too slow to open. I suspect my issues with bor4 host as well...

Yes. The control panel is so slow that is almost unusable. Most of the time i get error 503 or it never loads. I don't know how they tell that everything is ok. I prefer to admit that there is a problem than just saying that everything is ok.

• @anubis said:

@JerryHou said:

@ps20090 said:

@JerryHou said:

This button

Yes. The control panel is so slow that is almost unusable. Most of the time i get error 503 or it never loads. I don't know how they tell that everything is ok. I prefer to admit that there is a problem than just saying that everything is ok.

Just refreshed and saw "Login to bor4 Host failed. "

Should be due to DDoS. I'll wait it out...

• FoulFoul Member

This is getting juicy from the complaints, guessing the sister's are all worn out from cociu use.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • My vps (not this offer) still fine and doesn't have any network problems.. also I can login to host solutions control panel without any error both using WiFi or my mobile connections... I am from South East Asia...

• cociucociu Member

hardgamers said: My vps (not this offer) still fine and doesn't have any network problems.. also I can login to host solutions control panel without any error both using WiFi or my mobile connections... I am from South East Asia...

the people is ignoring my words , so no worry , i will repeat once time , the WHMCS is fully wrking , the network is fully working, the only problem in this moment is with the array 4 from Bor4 node , so right now we have only this vps affected wich was created in this array. All others is up and fully functional. We will resolve this issue today also.

Thanked by 2JerryHou skorous
  • ps20090ps20090 Member

How do I find out/know my node?

• anubisanubis Member

@cociu said:

hardgamers said: My vps (not this offer) still fine and doesn't have any network problems.. also I can login to host solutions control panel without any error both using WiFi or my mobile connections... I am from South East Asia...

the people is ignoring my words , so no worry , i will repeat once time , the WHMCS is fully wrking , the network is fully working, the only problem in this moment is with the array 4 from Bor4 node , so right now we have only this vps affected wich was created in this array. All others is up and fully functional. We will resolve this issue today also.

Are the accounts that got suspended due to cpu usage get activated again since it's not our fault?

• cociucociu Member

anubis said: Are the accounts that got suspended due to cpu usage get activated again since it's not our fault?

i will unsuspend but try to not abuse any more.

Thanked by 2anubis djn
  • FoulFoul Member

cociu said: the only problem in this moment is with the array 4 from Bor4 node

Do you need to get some insight into how system administration works so these issues can prevented in the future?

• cociucociu Member

Foul said: Do you need to get some insight into how system administration works so these issues can prevented in the future?

not the case , is new array , new server , new hdd , was bad luck nothing more to prevent here , we will change it and job done , finally is only 2tb ocupated because the customers was not save much in 12 hours. I estimate 2-3 hours to job done , after this all back to normal and we will continue to provide the remaining orders.

• anubisanubis Member

@cociu said:

anubis said: Are the accounts that got suspended due to cpu usage get activated again since it's not our fault?

i will unsuspend but try to not abuse any more.

Well it wasn't our fault that the servers went down every now and then or were unreachable so we had to reinstall everything from scratch again and again.

• sjkaesjkae Member

everything seems to be up and running now

• anubisanubis Member

@sjkae said:

I will have to get activated at first. Is there any wait to limit our cpu usage so we won't pass the limit?

• sjkaesjkae Member
    edited May 2019

@anubis said:

@sjkae said:

I will have to get activated at first. Is there any wait to limit our cpu usage so we won't pass the limit?

this might help:

https://scoutapm.com/blog/restricting-process-cpu-usage-using-nice-cpulimit-and-cgroups

Thanked by 2anubis uptime
  • beaglebeagle Member
    edited May 2019

@cociu Now everything is settle and working. Is there any room for 1 more account? Coupon is expired. :wink:

• cociucociu Member

beagle said: @cociu Now everything is settle and working. Is there any room for 1 more account? Coupon is expired

maybe in the next BF. This was for our aniversarry.

Thanked by 2beagle anubis
  • anubisanubis Member

@cociu said:

beagle said: @cociu Now everything is settle and working. Is there any room for 1 more account? Coupon is expired

Great, so now we wait for tickets replies right?

• beaglebeagle Member

@anubis said:

@cociu said:

He already said the ETA: next BF or our anniversary :lol:

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

Seeing the amount of time (weeks) people have to wait for an answer, I guess this should be removed from your site @cociu

It gives false hope to clients that they'll receive a response within 15 minutes (on an average)

Thanked by 2anubis cybertech
  • anubisanubis Member

@beagle said:

@anubis said:

@cociu said:

He already said the ETA: next BF or our anniversary :lol:

I was talking about solving the problems with suspended services.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@BlaZe said:
    Seeing the amount of time (weeks) people have to wait for an answer, I guess this should be removed from your site @cociu

It gives false hope to clients that they'll receive a response within 15 minutes (on an average)

whcms sends out an email that it received the ticket, does it not? :blush:

• anubisanubis Member

@BlaZe said:

So true...

• cociucociu Member

BlaZe said: Seeing the amount of time (weeks) people have to wait for an answer, I guess this should be removed from your site @cociu

no worry from monday will be implemented, also people who waiting for weeks in most of the case 99.9% was broke something and is intencionately ignored.

Thanked by 2BlaZe JerryHou
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@FR_Michael said:
    whcms sends out an email that it received the ticket, does it not? :blush:

Thanked by 2anubis plumberg