Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Storage vps ! less than 2.125 eur/1tb vps , 10 tb traffic included located in Romania - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Summer Storage vps ! less than 2.125 eur/1tb vps , 10 tb traffic included located in Romania

Comments

• psb777psb777 Member
    edited May 2019

cociu said: also about tiketing support , i hope from next week we will have a maximum 15 min in average (we have improove with +2 more persons ).

How about solving a ticket that has been left unanswered for 15 DAYS and fixing the VPS which was broken on delivery?

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2019

psb777 said: How about solving a ticket that has been left unanswered for 15 DAYS and fixing the VPS which was broken on delivery?

I hope you understand i have see your message some days ago no need to repeat it 999 times, if you are in hurry i can offer you a refund. Maybe have some reason way we have not resolve it in 15 days (more in bold characters) . So today i can make the refund (almost instant no need to wait another 15 days.) .

EDIT : i am not so idiot , i know way this vps is not working

• I made my order on 24th may and paid the invoice immediately. I've received dozen of emails in my spam folder stating that invoice is overdue, so i opened ticket on 26th may. Still no response, my invoice even tough is paid now is marked as canceled and so is the vps.

• cociucociu Member

kcabtonmai said: I made my order on 24th may and paid the invoice immediately. I've received dozen of emails in my spam folder stating that invoice is overdue, so i opened ticket on 26th may. Still no response, my invoice even tough is paid now is marked as canceled and so is the vps.

all payments what was made and is not marked in our whmcs will be check once we provide all services. After this if you have really pay for the service we will provide the service (in the special price) or a full refund , what you prefere.

• emperoremperor Member

@psb777

Take the refund while still you can. Later dont come crying about cociu's service.

Thanked by 1psb777
  • psb777psb777 Member

@cociu said:

psb777 said: How about solving a ticket that has been left unanswered for 15 DAYS and fixing the VPS which was broken on delivery?

I hope you understand i have see your message some days ago no need to repeat it 999 times, if you are in hurry i can offer you a refund. Maybe have some reason way we have not resolve it in 15 days (more in bold characters) . So today i can make the refund (almost instant no need to wait another 15 days.) .

Thanks, please make the refund today.

• cociucociu Member

psb777 said: Thanks, please make the refund today.

ok , refund made, just my 2 cents of this situation maybe is for your interest maybe in this point no , i have mentionated 9999 times here to not open multiple tikets because the answer will delay , you had 3 different tikets opened so all your 3 tikets was in the last position in the list , is normal to have the delay.

Sorry for lost a client but this is the way how we function here.

Thanked by 1psb777
  • psb777psb777 Member
    edited May 2019

@cociu said:

psb777 said: Thanks, please make the refund today.

ok , refund made, just my 2 cents of this situation maybe is for your interest maybe in this point no , i have mentionated 9999 times here to not open multiple tikets because the answer will delay , you had 3 different tikets opened so all your 3 tikets was in the last position in the list , is normal to have the delay.

Sorry for lost a client but this is the way how we function here.

Thanks, refund received. Yes, I have opened 3 tickets in total, and that's one per a week's total lack of response (that's as patient as I can be).

My 2 cents here is that if you can't resolve a problem immediately, how about a reply with "we need another week" or maybe just "hold on, we just need more time"? I am a new customer, and I thought maybe you simply ignore old tickets, so opening new tickets is a normal reaction.

I can't check your whole LET history to see your "9999 times here to not open multiple tikets." I only saw in your offer thread that it will take 5 days to deliver and don't open tickets for that, which I didn't.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2019

psb777 said: psb777

our whmcs is set automatically to put all tikets down in the list if :

1) the client open a tiket and is push in this tiket in the next 48 hours
    2) if the client have another tiket opened and is open a new one (maybe i will change it in te future to not let the posibility to the client to open a new tiket until we respond in the first one ... but we will see in the future if is a good solution).
    3) if the client is marked as "fraud" or "cheargeback" or have placed multiple orders and lather is not pay (unpayed orders) is canceled automaticaly all tikets what is opened including all orders if is not payed in 24 hours .

For the moment is the best options what we have , maybe some of them will change in the future . But in this way was better for us to work when we have bulk orders because periodically i make here some cheap offers and we face with many work in a short time..

Also like you have mentioned i have ask a favour to all who buy this kind of offers to not open tikets "when will my order is activated" once i have specified here verry clear about delivery time , also i have write to the people who resell our services to post the entirely conditions and beleve me still receive +40 tikets with this (not your case) . So maybe in the future we will close automatically the tikets with this shit.

Etc etc.

I will take a look this week because yes we had delay in the response in the latest 3-4 months due of internal problems. Now all this is 99.9 resolved +2 persons for tiketing more ..

Any way , i repeat if you feel bad in Hostsolutions.ro you have my regrets too to lost a client , eaven was a verry cheap import.

Thanked by 1psb777
  • psb777psb777 Member
    edited May 2019

@cociu

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Now I can understand the problems and difficulties you have, but still the experience I had as a customer was something I can't accept.

Anyway, thanks for the refund. I wish you a good business.

Thanked by 2Falzo Bardulf
  • carcosacarcosa Member

Bro i have 1 ticket open since april no bumps and you posted 2 offers in that time frame, so yea even with patience i still dont get a response or resolution to the crappy speed.
    I been a customer for over 3 yrs now but wont be renewing.

• Got mine last night 29 May. Pretty smooth experience, got solid connection speed results. :)

• legionlegion Member
    edited May 2019

order placed :)

• @JerryHou said:
    Got mine last night 29 May. Pretty smooth experience, got solid connection speed results. :)

still waiting for mine been almost 7 days hope i get it soon

• @borngborn said:

@JerryHou said:
    Got mine last night 29 May. Pretty smooth experience, got solid connection speed results. :)

My order placed on 22-May and got dispatched last night.

I think the previous DDoS delayed some work.

• My VM is nearly constantly down since I got it 2 days ago
    even the dashboard seems to be down most of the time
    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro//clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=9493

I would like to be refunded please (I'm writing here because hostingsolution whmcs is also down....

• cociucociu Member

angelius said: My VM is nearly constantly down since I got it 2 days ago

even the dashboard seems to be down most of the time
    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro//clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=9493

I would like to be refunded please (I'm writing here because hostingsolution whmcs is also down....

nope is not down ...

• It seems you have restarted the Host server, few minutes ago it was saying Host Bor4 failed, and your WHMCS control panel seems to be contactable only few hours per day ... are you still under DDOS attack?

• @JerryHou said:

@borngborn said:

@JerryHou said:

My order placed on 22-May and got dispatched last night.

I think the previous DDoS delayed some work.

i ordered mine on the 23rd of May so i should have it by now @cociu can i have an update please

• cociucociu Member

angelius said: It seems you have restarted the Host server, few minutes ago it was saying Host Bor4 failed, and your WHMCS control panel seems to be contactable only few hours per day ... are you still under DDOS attack?

yes we still receive something light , please open a tiket and provide us your ip , maybe you are block or something.

• My bad, I got the order and performed a sudo apt-get dist-update... now I'm dead dead dead... opening tickets now... facepalm (to myself)..

• djndjn Member

After pulling my hair out all day reinstalling over and over again
    the ubuntu-16.04-x86_64 template has a bug that ssh does not restart after a reboot
    the openvz version has a problem with /var/run too many simlinks
    to fix edit /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/sshd.conf and change /var/run to /run

d /run/sshd 0755 root root

Hope this helps someone :)

• djndjn Member

Hope above helps someone a just got suspended for cpu abuse due to compiling my stuff over and over

• GaryGary Member

Are the servers still being DDOS'd? I was noticing some brief hangs earlier, but it seems to be completely dead now. Even the control panel's dead so it looks like the host's offline.

Login to bor4 Host failed.

• BardulfBardulf Member
    edited May 2019

djn said: After pulling my hair out all day reinstalling over and over again

I had same problem, I asked every where for help, I thought installing specific software or script cause this after many reinstall open ticket and they gave me solution, still have network problem I hope they fix that problem too, I had 5 month of this service first with openvz then have problem, changed to lxc, now back to openvz, at this price I don't except so much from them but for me server has a lot of problems and down time with lxc also network problem included, I just hope they fix this problems.

• msattmsatt Member

My VPS using 16.04 template also has issues
    fuse is NOT enabled
    nfs module is also NOT available
    iptables if enabled gives problems for outgoing traffic.

While I totally understand problems with support tickets (cost / time for support), having these problems will generate a considerably greater support load.

Suggestion - Perhaps having an 'issues' / announcement page which gives details of image problems, will lighten the ticket overload and avoid customer frustration?

I also totally accept the 'language' issue, few of us speak Romanian / Macedonian and it is sometimes challenging for both the reader and the writer to understand fully what each other is meaning.

I feel that cociu is providing a good value product and if these small issues are resolved I feel it would be an exceptional value product. So please cociu keep the offers coming but try to put systems in place to lighten your load and reduce frustration for the customers - things like 48 hours for a 2nd support ticket is very frustrating etc.

Thanked by 1anubis
  • sjkaesjkae Member

@Gary said:
    Are the servers still being DDOS'd? I was noticing some brief hangs earlier, but it seems to be completely dead now. Even the control panel's dead so it looks like the host's offline.

Login to bor4 Host failed.

having the same issue all day

Thanked by 1anubis
  • anubisanubis Member

I order on 22, received on 29. Since then i just reinstall Ubuntu cause after reboot ssh is unreachable. The whcms is almost always down or way too slow so unusable. Tickets also useless. I got also suspended for cpu usage because i had to reinstall everything multiple times the last 2 days. Most of the day the server is down and unreachable. Docker doesn't work. No I opened a ticket for the suspension but i don't know when it will get replied.

• skorousskorous Member

Gary said: Are the servers still being DDOS'd?

sjkae said: having the same issue all day

I've been on the control panel fine for the last 45 minutes and I just logged in to all three of my servers with no problem. ( Not being an ass, just helping define the problem )

• sjkaesjkae Member

@anubis said:
    I order on 22, received on 29. Since then i just reinstall Ubuntu cause after reboot ssh is unreachable. The whcms is almost always down or way too slow so unusable. Tickets also useless. I got also suspended for cpu usage because i had to reinstall everything multiple times the last 2 days. Most of the day the server is down and unreachable. Docker doesn't work. No I opened a ticket for the suspension but i don't know when it will get replied.

to be fair they did clearly mention it would take 5 working days to setup.

i'm betting the server downtime is most likely due to the DDOS attack they got hit with and possibly high server load. either way just give them some time, hopefully everything will get sorted out soon.