Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Storage vps ! less than 2.125 eur/1tb vps , 10 tb traffic included located in Romania - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Summer Storage vps ! less than 2.125 eur/1tb vps , 10 tb traffic included located in Romania

Comments

• donlidonli Member

@skorous said:
    I'm logged in to all three of my HostSolutions boxes.

But can all three connect to eachother?

Thanked by 1LateForACronJob
  • donlidonli Member

@LateForACronJob said:
    https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/secure.hostsolutions.ro says up but I can't access it and pinging my box fails for a few hours now.

anyone else?

i'm not worried about it but it's weird that downforeveryone is saying it's fine.

I was able to connect to: https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/index.php but it took a long while to finally get the page up.

Thanked by 1LateForACronJob
  • skorousskorous Member

donli said: But can all three connect to eachother?

As of half an hour ago they could. I was doing some iperf testing.

• I've noticed some timeouts over the past few hours on my Linux ISO torrent VZ, will pass over I'm sure..

• EndgameEndgame Member

@LateForACronJob

Are you using Deutsche Telekom as ISP? Since 23.05 they have dumped AS44220 (3,840 IPs from cociu) from their routing table (see their looking glass). I hope it was accidential and not because of spam/hacking from this network.

If you need ssh access you can use the 'jump host' option if you have another VPS at a different location. Or use a VPN.

PS: Don't forget to create a ticket at Telekom support

• williewillie Member

I can reach my VPS just fine from the US. Seems about as responsive as usual. I didn't try a download to measure speed. It's probably hosed by benchmark addicts.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • cociucociu Member

yesterday durring some hours we have receive a huge ddos atack , sorry for all inconvenience

• jamujajamuja Member

What cpu do you guys get? Share benchmark?

• skorousskorous Member

willie said: I can reach my VPS just fine from the US. Seems about as responsive as usual. I didn't try a download to measure speed. It's probably hosed by benchmark addicts.

In case that was a dig at me doing iperf testing, I'm no benchmark addict. I managed just over 2gig of uploaded backup in an 8h period and I was having flashbacks to 1988 and my 2400 baud modem the terminal was so jumpy. I was trying to see where the problem lay. Now I know there was a DDOS attack.

• Right now the www.hostsolutions.ro and the whmcs panel are down: https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php

Any news about that? is it related to the DDOS?
    Is it the same guy ask for a bitcoin ransom to other hosts on LET recently?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:
    yesterday durring some hours we have receive a huge ddos atack , sorry for all inconvenience

Is the DDoS attack still going on today? Various nodes of my Nagios cluster are still reporting occasional timeouts and currently my dedicated server seems to be completely down for a while.

Maybe you could share information about network outages on a status page are send out e-mails to customers so they are informed about what's going on.

Keeping fingers crossed that you can bring your network back to a reliable and stable level.

• I could access the client area, but the order just placed is still pending. I think OP is still busy dealing with DDoS.

• msattmsatt Member

@cociu will the 'pending' orders be created soon or will it be the 29th ?
    Thanks.

• lycidelycide Member
    edited May 2019

is this expired? i wanted to use the credit refund from you to buy this offer.
    btw where can i see my credit balance in whmcs? i closed ticket before checking balance like idiot.

• hanhanhanhan Member

Unfortunately, I can't enjoy the discount, it prompts me that the code has expired.

• albadrialbadri Member

@cociu will the 'pending' orders be created soon or will it be the 31h ?
    Thanks.

• cociucociu Member

albadri said: @cociu will the 'pending' orders be created soon or will it be the 31h ?

Thanks.

1/3 of the order was delivered today

• sjkaesjkae Member

@cociu said:

albadri said: @cociu will the 'pending' orders be created soon or will it be the 31h ?

Thanks.

just got mine activated today, my only regret is that i didn't get another one. awesome deal

• cociucociu Member

sjkae said: just got mine activated today, my only regret is that i didn't get another one. awesome deal

if you had services with us before , did the quality change ? i mean the network :)

• sjkaesjkae Member

@cociu said:

sjkae said: just got mine activated today, my only regret is that i didn't get another one. awesome deal

if you had services with us before , did the quality change ? i mean the network :)

nope, everything seems pretty good to me.

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

@cociu said:

Is the ddos attack mitigated?

• albadrialbadri Member

@cociu said:

Thanks.

The earliest time for delivery

• skorousskorous Member

plumberg said: Is the ddos attack mitigated?

I haven't been on the box yet today ( damn work intruding on my playtime ) but over the long weekend it was wayyyyyy better. I can't say if it's completely mitigated but the machines were back to their normal standard for me at least.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Not sure if same network as the deal I got, but it's been working fine for me. Not using it 24/7 but when I use it it's been there for me..

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

@skorous said:

plumberg said: Is the ddos attack mitigated?

I haven't been on the box yet today ( damn work intruding on my playtime ) but over the long weekend it was wayyyyyy better. I can't say if it's completely mitigated but the machines were back to their normal standard for me at least.

its 200 kbps overall, across the atlantic to ny... Still super slow.

• skorousskorous Member

dahartigan said: Not sure if same network as the deal I got

If you didn't experience a major outage during that ddos attack you must be on a different network than me. The box really was unusable but now it's back to being quite good.

• skorousskorous Member
    edited May 2019

plumberg said: its 200 kbps overall, across the atlantic to ny... Still super slow.

I was transferring gigs of data last night to Montreal perfectly acceptably. Interesting.

EDIT:
    Yeah, just verified it.

1,053,821,988 100% 11.75MB/s 0:01:25 (xfr#1, to-chk=1/3)

• msattmsatt Member

My new server is online and performing well - support ticket answered in 24 minutes.
    I am impressed with this service - Thank you Marius.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member

msatt said: My new server is online and performing well - support ticket answered in 24 minutes.

I am impressed with this service - Thank you Marius.

we hav made tis days a huge transformation to our network so this will improove much (at least in all new services , we will work to change the situation in the old ones too in the next 2 weeks) , also about tiketing support , i hope from next week we will have a maximum 15 min in average (we have improove with +2 more persons ). I am glad to see the customers is note this changes. Thanks all.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • Benchmark started on Wed May 29 15:26:18 UTC 2019
    Full benchmark log: /root/bench.log

System Info

Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
    CPU Cores : 1
    Frequency : 1795.704 MHz
    Memory : 1024 MB
    Swap : MB
    Uptime : 52 min,

Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel : 2.6.32-48-pve