Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gazduire.net - Horrible experience, avoid at all costs - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gazduire.net - Horrible experience, avoid at all costs

Comments

• BopieBopie Member

@angstrom said:

@luckypenguin said:
    No. but what difference does it make? I registered just to post this experience and
    ask the community and warn about this provider. I don't care about hosting much.

I just found it odd that both you and @gazduirenet signed up on LET (apparently) for the first time a few hours ago.

Hmm true this, Maybe the OP informed the hoster

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@Creling said:
    in their tos:
    g. Gazduire.Net isi rezerva dreptul de a solicita clientilor copii ale actelor de identitate pentru a verifica conformitatea acestora cu datele din formularul de comanda
    i. Nu vom restitui platile efectuate de conturi vizate de alin. f. daca se dovedeste falsul in completarea formularului de comanda.

g. Hosting reserves the right to require clients to copy their identity documents to verify their compliance with the data in the order form
    i. We will not refund the payments made by the accounts referred to in paragraph f. If it is false to complete the order form.

if you dont read the tos, nobody else will help you do that

Not everything you have in your TOS is legal.

Thanked by 2luckypenguin default
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@luckypenguin said:
    @bugrakoc sadly you are right...
    Didn't think a provider will damage it's reputation and start spreading lies
    for 35$.

As far as I can tell, gazduire.net doesn't have a presence on LET. Virtually no one here has heard of them. They don't have a reputation here to begin with.

• cociucociu Member

gazduirenet said: We will gladly accept the refund request once we verify your identity, this is due legal reasons of mobilpay.

wtf you told man , mobilpay.ro never ask for identity for a refun , i use it "me, the small company" , do not fuck with this because i am glad to proove it anytime , you dont need any proof to credit a transaction , give the money back if you have not deliver the service . So simple. Nobody is ask you about any document for this.

Also do a favour and do not appear the big one here because you are not more smart with this after not giving the client money back . I am small but never stole money from a cient.

• Well I found them here because probably some affiliate mentioned them.
    Still, they should be known in Romania and forums alike, and I will make sure
    to repost it everywhere until I get the refund.

• BopieBopie Member

GRAB THE POPCORN :D:D

Thanked by 1default
  • CrelingCreling Member

FR_Michael said: Not everything you have in your TOS is legal.

Yes, tos are not all legal. But a company writes a behavior into tos means the company may be handling things according to tos. As a customer, I don't care if tos is legal( I can't sue them).
    If there are unacceptable content on tos (for example, all vps files will be scanned), then I will avoid it instead of bet my luck.

@FR_Michael said:

@Creling said:
    in their tos:
    g. Gazduire.Net isi rezerva dreptul de a solicita clientilor copii ale actelor de identitate pentru a verifica conformitatea acestora cu datele din formularul de comanda
    i. Nu vom restitui platile efectuate de conturi vizate de alin. f. daca se dovedeste falsul in completarea formularului de comanda.

g. Hosting reserves the right to require clients to copy their identity documents to verify their compliance with the data in the order form
    i. We will not refund the payments made by the accounts referred to in paragraph f. If it is false to complete the order form.

if you dont read the tos, nobody else will help you do that

Not everything you have in your TOS is legal.

Points (g) and (i) seem okay, no?

• gazduirenetgazduirenet Member
    edited May 2019

@luckypenguin said:

We will recover your account after verification, we did contacted you to let you know why. Your bitcoin payment is being frozen by payment processor, we can't refund you out of our pocket. So please provide verification.

I sent you the passport and you said since it expired in Jan it's not enough.
    Mobilepay cannot hold your money, because it's yours and not theirs.
    I paid for the service and received a notification that the payment was accepted.
    So this is not "your pocket" and your agreements with them are not my business.
    Tell them then, that the customer is valid and they can release the payment, then
    refund me. But of course you will find another excuse not to do that.

We will need to forward this to them, you ask us to falsify ids?> @cociu said:

gazduirenet said: We will gladly accept the refund request once we verify your identity, this is due legal reasons of mobilpay.

wtf you told man , mobilpay.ro never ask for identity for a refun , i use it "me, the small company" , do not fuck with this because i am glad to proove it anytime , you dont need any proof to credit a transaction , give the money back if you have not deliver the service . So simple. Nobody is ask you about any document for this.

Also do a favour and do not appear the big one here because you are not more smart with this after not giving the client money back . I am small but never stole money from a cient.

Your company is dodgy you even have an company name regarding to women perfumes. Does ANAF knows the real category of your bussines activity?
    Would you like to tell me more about fair bussines practices and image of an company?

• I didn't violate anything in the tos. And refusal to provide ID copy to a shady
    company does not violate anything.

I did read the tos with google translate. This part:

We will not refund the payments made by the accounts referred to in paragraph f.
    Paragraph f is about services that have due payments.

• We will need to forward this to them, you ask us to falsify ids

I ask you to falsify IDs? Another lie? All my communication with you is only via
    this thread. Where did I ask you to falsify any ID?

• cociucociu Member

gazduirenet said: Your company is dodgy you even have an company name regarding to women perfumes. Does ANAF knows the real category of your bussines activity?

Would you like to tell me more about fair bussines practices and image of an company?

when you will presend your sister i am opened to post all public, including company paper , invite you to see our dc room , anything. What do you think?

now in serious , i use mobilpay.ro and i can asure you and your client (mine too) , mobilpay do not ask for any paper to refund one transaction. Start from here is your decision to make a refund or not. Also please do not try to be a big because i am ok with a small company , i work with this forum from many years and i dont think have people here who can complain from fraud. Also my personally opinion , if you want to sell only to a target people try to specif this in your website , in this case nobody will complain.

Thanks for learn from a small guy.

• @gazduirenet said:
    Your company is dodgy you even have an company name regarding to women perfumes. Does ANAF knows the real category of your bussines activity?

Let the shit slinging commence!

• @luckypenguin said:

We will need to forward this to them, you ask us to falsify ids

I ask you to falsify IDs? Another lie? All my communication with you is only via
    this thread. Where did I ask you to falsify any ID?

You didn't ask you were just implying that I should lie to our payment processor so I said that.

• TionTion Member

Let me guess. Your crypto payment provider offers no easy way to turn the fiat you recieved back into bitcoins to refund the customer who you cant refund otherwise because anonymity was the very reason you refused to provide services.

Crypto Currency. Not even once.

• @bugrakoc said:

@gazduirenet said:

Let the shit slinging commence!

Unfortunately the bussines hours are soon to close :(

• Lie to your payment processor? You are lying to all this forum, this is what you do.

I asked you to ask the payment processor to refund the transaction because I send
    you the ID. Isn't this what you said their policy was?

edited May 2019

@luckypenguin said:
    Lie to your payment processor? You are lying to all this forum, this is what you do.

I asked you to ask the payment processor to refund the transaction because I send
    you the ID. Isn't this what you said their policy was?

Did you resubmit a valid ID?
    I did explain the to you about the situation with the payment processor.

• zkyezzkyez Member

@gazduirenet if you have the correct CAEN the company name can be Giant Dildo Ltd and provide hosting, nobody will give a crap. Besides, ANAF has a different purpose.

• Let me guess. Your crypto payment provider offers no easy way to turn the fiat you recieved back into bitcoins to refund the customer

Of course they offer easy ways, just like already proven by @cociu.
    He keeps finding excuses to keep it.

• edfoxedfox Member

@zkyez said:
    CAEN the company name can be Giant Dildo Ltd

See you at next black friday

Thanked by 1Adam1
  • Did you resubmit a valid ID?

Explain to me what do you mean by valid ID.
    I did submit a valid ID with expiration date of 01/2019.
    I don't have any other ID, and I am not going to send you my
    utility bills / visas or everything else you asked in the ticket.

edited May 2019

@luckypenguin said:

Did you resubmit a valid ID?

Explain to me what do you mean by valid ID.
    I did submit a valid ID with expiration date of 01/2019.
    I don't have any other ID, and I am not going to send you my
    utility bills / visas or everything else you asked in the ticket.

That is not a valid ID. Visas? Please stop making up things.

• luckypenguinluckypenguin Member
    edited May 2019

That is not a valid ID. Visas? Plesde stop making up things.

Sure, I make up things.

@luckypenguin said:
    I didn't violate anything in the tos. And refusal to provide ID copy to a shady
    company does not violate anything.

I did read the tos with google translate. This part:

We will not refund the payments made by the accounts referred to in paragraph f.
    Paragraph f is about services that have due payments.

But they also say:

g. Gazduire.Net isi rezerva dreptul de a solicita clientilor copii ale actelor de identitate pentru a verifica conformitatea acestora cu datele din formularul de comanda.

g. Hosting reserves the right to require clients to copy their identity documents to verify their compliance with the data in the order form.

• zkyezzkyez Member

In my part of the world expired ID is not valid. When my Emirates ID expired and I applied for renewal I received a form that can be used as temporary identification until the actual ID was delivered by mail. The expired Emirates ID became useless junk.

Thanked by 1HaendlerIT
  • @angstrom yes they can validate anything in the contact from with the ID I provided.
    The fact that they say it expired 4 months ago so data cannot be validated is Bs.

Remember what he said that they cannot find it on EU citizen database? lol
    Even if you lie you need to at least try to make it sound convincing...

• @zkyez do you really compare expired ID to use with government services against
    proving your identity to some random hosting provider not even in your country?
    How does that even compare...

• @luckypenguin said:

That is not a valid ID. Visas? Plesde stop making up things.

Sure, I make up things.

We never asked for such I guess my female colleague agreed with you about a temporary visa??? Also is funny as you don't have other documents, is it really privacy in mind or you done something worse in this world? Or just an immigrant with no documents?