Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

External monitoring service with IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

External monitoring service with IPv6

MikyMiky Member

There's quite a lot of monitoring services like StatusQuake, HetrixTools or the old NodeQuery. But none seem to offer an IPv6 specific test, IPv6-only website monitoring.

Anyone could show me I wrong I am? :-)
Thanks

Comments

• KousakaKousaka Member

Uptimerobot works with ipv6

• BochiBochi Member

Not quite external monitoring as in "the service actively checks" but I am quite happy right now with Healthchecks.io.
    Endpoint is reacheable via IPv6 too, so you should not have any problems with IPv6-only services.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

NodePing, the last monitoring service you'll ever need.

Thanked by 1NodePing
  • jadenjaden Member

@Miky said:
    There's quite a lot of monitoring services like StatusQuake, HetrixTools or the old NodeQuery.

I spent 5 minutes searching fruitlessly for a StatusQuake monitoring service because I'd never heard of it before. StatusCake on the other hand...

Thanked by 1Miky
  • ZerpyZerpy Member

NodePing for sure.

Thanked by 1NodePing
  • My love goes to updown.io - checks both ipv4 and ipv6, so it may suit you.

• donlidonli Member

@jaden said:

@Miky said:
    There's quite a lot of monitoring services like StatusQuake, HetrixTools or the old NodeQuery.

I spent 5 minutes searching fruitlessly for a StatusQuake monitoring service because I'd never heard of it before. StatusCake on the other hand...

The Quake is a lie.

Thanked by 1jaden
  • sinsin Member

updown.io works great for ipv6 and I believe they offer a bunch of trial credit

• MikyMiky Member

Thank all of you, Guys! It's going to be my "work" today I guess.

And yes @jaden, it was probably late :wink:

Thanked by 1jaden