Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earn more $ offering digital services.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Earn more $ offering digital services.

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Well, first not sure if this is allowed but it's stated nowhere. So i will continue and if there is anything wrong at all, mods are free to remove this.

We are soon launching a program for companies & businesses so they can offer some digital services such as: custom web designing (static or WHMCS), logo & graphic design and hybrid mobile application development.

We can provide you with all the details on how to start adding these services at your website.

It works like this:
1. Client wants one of our services that sees on your website and contacts you.
2. You bring us all the details and specifications of your client's project.
3. We drop you a price, you give another price to your client (with your profit).
4. You pay us, client pays you.
5. Nobody knows we exist.

Completely white-label solutions and you will be earning profits doing the middlemen.

For more details, do drop me a PM.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

The idea is not bad, but how do you compete with the likes of Fiverr? Never done this, but I'd probably just outsource whatever the client requests from me that I can't do myself to some guy on Fiverr which is probably way cheaper and as long as the result is fine I don't really see why people should choose your agency (no offense). And if the client already knows what Fiverr is he probably won't even look for a middleman and go straight with them.

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Ympker said:
    The idea is not bad, but how do you compete with the likes of Fiverr? Never done this, but I'd probably just outsource whatever the client requests from me that I can't do myself to some guy on Fiverr which is probably way cheaper and as long as the result is fine I don't really see why people should choose your agency (no offense). And if the client already knows what Fiverr is he probably won't even look for a middleman and go straight with them.

We have the manpower for not just a single project but multiple projects coming out from a single company to realise and build them within deadline.

Also this is not some 'new unique idea', it's more as an alternative. We're not competeting.

Business & company owners can pick as they wish, this is more optinal.

• Interesting idea but you are going to need to sell yourself, agency and products to that middleman first. Why choose you? What makes you different? Can you do something no one else can?

Unfortunately, you are competing. You are competing against every other agency and developer to get that middleman to use you.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@LeonDynamic said:
    Interesting idea but you are going to need to sell yourself, agency and products to that middleman first. Why choose you? What makes you different? Can you do something no one else can?

We're better looking and we can dance bachata.

Getting serious, anyone is free to check our work. We believe we have a good portofolio already and we;re cheaper than any other agency you will ask for a project quote.

Why?

Because the agency itself is located in a country where salary is lower than most countries. Where you get to hire professionals, way cheaper than let's say US, germany.. etc.

P.S: not india.

• mrclownmrclown Member

I don't see how you want to take those type of projects. As far as I remember there are quite established network and community in most region thus this isn't completely new and your biz can still grow using theirs.

The painful drawback of middlemen is not only taking commitments or all potential failures instead of your team for little penny or fair amount of cut. But most client nowadays don't want middlemen, you might do better with upwork or Fiverr rather than with small number of middlemen unless u r aiming for splice cut from Enterprise level projects.

• cociucociu Member

interesting , always we are full of work ... so better to know about this ...

• @armandorg said:

@LeonDynamic said:
    Interesting idea but you are going to need to sell yourself, agency and products to that middleman first. Why choose you? What makes you different? Can you do something no one else can?

Getting serious, anyone is free to check our work. We believe we have a good portofolio already and we;re cheaper than any other agency you will ask for a project quote.

Why?

Because the agency itself is located in a country where salary is lower than most countries. Where you get to hire professionals, way cheaper than let's say US, germany.. etc.

Sri Lanka ?

• WolfWolf Member

@sweatbar said:

@armandorg said:

@LeonDynamic said:

Why?

Sri Lanka ?

Does it matter? 🙃

• JackHJackH Member

Sounds like Fiverr to me...