Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

INCEPTION HOSTING - SHARED - €5.00 P/YEAR - BETTER THAN ALPHARACKS !
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

INCEPTION HOSTING - SHARED - €5.00 P/YEAR - BETTER THAN ALPHARACKS !

Hi Folks,

Feel free to ask any questions.

image image

Shared hosting platform running on

• ClouLinux
    • WHM/cPanel
    • Litespeed

You get

• Free SSL
    • DDOS Protection
    • Daily backups
    • LSCache
    • Softaculous

Resources
    CPU - 8 cores - 25%
    VMEM 1GB
    PMEM 1GB
    IO 25 MB/s
    IOPS 512
    NPROC 100

14 day money back promise - If you want a refund just pop a ticket in asking within 14 days, no questions asked, no hassle, you will just get a refund and your account will be closed within 24 hours.

Thanks for your time.

Ant.

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

Comments

• Better than alpharacks? Anything is better than AlphaRacks...

• vimalwarevimalware Member

ALLCAPS IS THE BEST.

But seriously, give InceptionHosting your hard-earned money.
      It will be converted into service or returned if they are unable to.

Trusted Provider ultravps[.]eu in AMS/LON/DAL/LAX/Moldova/Düsseldorf :
      2GB KVM(SSD 60GB) starts €33.6/yr (Limited Stock) <-- bonus discount (~7.5% off in 1st year for new clients.)

• sanvitsanvit Member

@vimalware said:
      ALLCAPS IS THE BEST.

But seriously, give InceptionHosting your hard-earned money.
      It will be converted into quality service or returned if they are unable to.

Fixed that for ya'

Thanked by 1vimalware
    • YuraYura Member
      edited May 18
    • ofitofit Member

cute banner

• Mic-haelMic-hael Member, Provider
      edited May 18

Noice marketing. Can we get a thread each week 10 days calling out who you're better than?

Thanked by 1Waldo19

MichaelSmallWeb - Shared Hosting from £3.00/Year in London | Amsterdam | Melbourne | New York | Luxembourg | Los Angeles

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

@Mic-hael said:
      Noice marketing. Can we get a thread each week 10 days calling out who you're better than?

Sure.

Thanked by 1Mic-hael

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

• h2oh2o Member

0.49/yr @alpharacks :lol:

thats great, however this one will actually last a year :)

• solairesolaire Member
      edited May 18

@h2o said:
      0.49/yr @alpharacks :lol:

Depends on when you bought this package with them, else one might want to argue about the "per year".

Ontopic: Go with @AnthonySmith, he's doing an amazing job.

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@AnthonySmith said:
      Resources
      CPU - 8 cores - 25%

So what do get?

25% (aka 1/4 core)
      25% of 8 cores (so 200%)
      or 8 cores (25%) of a 32 core system?

• cociucociu Member, Provider

if is not post in the product page i dont beleve is better :)

caracal said: I need proof

Buy something from Alpharacks and buy something from me, if alpha racks has better uptime by the end of the year (starting now) I will refund you and pay your alpha racks invoice for next year.

Thanked by 3caracal taubin NerdUno

edited May 18

Zerpy said: So what do get?

25% (aka 1/4 core)

25% of 8 cores (so 200%)
      or 8 cores (25%) of a 32 core system?

here is a handy PDF for you on how CL limits work: https://www.cloudlinux.com/images/content/resources/Resource_limits.pdf

Also keep in mind that the way CL cycles and gathers use it does not really impact burst this is more of a sustained resource use limit.

Thanked by 2vimalware uptime

cociu said: if is not post in the product page i dont beleve is better

Go back to hackforms!

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@AnthonySmith said:
      here is a handy PDF for you on how CL limits work: https://www.cloudlinux.com/images/content/resources/Resource_limits.pdf

I know how resource limits work in CloudLinux - which is why it makes absolutely zero sense to write 8 cores - 25%, when 25% defines 1/4 of a single core - aka it's useless to even write 8 cores because it doesn't matter when you're allowing 1/4th of a core.

@AnthonySmith said:
      Also keep in mind that the way CL cycles and gathers use it does not really impact burst this is more of a sustained resource use limit.

The thing is, bursts is not a thing in LVE, so if you set a limit of 25%, then you're hard limiting them to 25%.

Thanked by 3FHR MikeA Jord
    • poissonpoisson Member

Should do > @AnthonySmith said:

Buy something from Alpharacks and buy something from me, if alpha racks has better uptime by the end of the year (starting now) I will refund you and pay your alpha racks invoice for next year.

I hope he accepts the challenge

Avoid scams and get the best bang for your buck: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

edited May 18

ok zerpy, pretty sure I have read that it is not real time I will double check that, for simplicity then it means 2 cores 1/4 of 8

Thanked by 2vimalware Aidan

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@AnthonySmith said:
      ok zerpy...

https://docs.cloudlinux.com/limits/#speed-limits

You see - they even document it sir :)

Thanked by 2FHR Jord
    • poissonpoisson Member

My only worry is a flood of Chinese customers trying to sign up with this offer

Thanked by 1h2o

Avoid scams and get the best bang for your buck: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist | Join the #lexit party sans LEB scams.

edited May 18

Zerpy said: You see - they even document it sir

I was still typing, I went to do a quick check, re-read what you quoted.

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@AnthonySmith said:

Zerpy said: You see - they even document it sir

I was still typing, re-read what you quoted.

Did that sir, good correction, but 200% is fine - not much bursting needed to be honest.

Prem deal :)

@poisson said:

I do not accept orders from Brazil or China.

• teamaccteamacc Member

Thread cleaned.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
      Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• Sofia_KSofia_K Member
      edited May 19

@AnthonySmith as per cloudlinux site the VMEM feature is deprecated since CL version 6 and 7. And they say to set it to DEFAULT that is ZERO. Read the 2 lines in yellow box: https://docs.cloudlinux.com/limits/

BTW any first-hand reviews from users using this shared plans above?

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith

Have a great day! Recommended: Namecheap | Godaddy | Cloudflare | AWS | Google Cloud | Ramnode VPS | BuyVM | OVH | Hetzner lowendtalk.com godaddy namecheap bluehost cpanel hosting shared hosting vps hosting dedicated servers coupons coupon codes promo codes deals offers renewal coupon KVM VPS OpenVZ cloud VPS directadmin reseller hosting master reseller OVH hetzner email support phone contact ramnode serverhub cloudflare google cloud amazon aws domain name registration transfer renewal

• iloveasiailoveasia Member

Can you beat their dedicated server pricing?

@iloveasia said:

Only if I stole servers then half way through your term turned them off and stole your money too, sound good?

• SunshineHostSunshineHost Member, Provider

@poisson said:

Chinese prefer Alpharacks, if they are currently online tho.

Thanked by 1Falzo

SUNSHINE WEBHOST LIMITED is a registered NZ Limited Company. We aim to provide reliable and affordable web hosting services mainly in New Zealand and Australia.

• YuraYura Member

@AnthonySmith said:

@iloveasia said:

Only if I stole servers then half way through your term turned them off and stole your money too, sound good?

Paging @Clouvider

• dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said:

LOL, you could do better than that :) - start it from the day they (unlikely) come back online, it would still be like shooting fish in a barrel :)

HostDoc representative | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "A KVM VPS with 64 IPs? Must be Evolution Host."

• 1nfinity1nfinity Member

Where are the webhosting servers located?

@1nfinity said:
      Where are the webhosting servers located?

UK/London