Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alpharacks You are too much.The mail will not be returned, the work order will not be returned, plea
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

alpharacks You are too much.The mail will not be returned, the work order will not be returned, plea

kvm8kvm8 Member

You are too much. I have been unable to connect to this server for two days. Yesterday, you told me that I can solve it for 3 hours. Until now, 30 hours have passed, I still can't connect, and your control panel can't be opened. I need an explanation

Comments

• kvm8kvm8 Member

39$/month, I bought this server, I can't connect for two days, the staff doesn't come out to solve it, where are your staff?

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited May 2019
    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • donlidonli Member
    edited May 2019

@kvm8 said:
    You are too much. I have been unable to connect to this server for two days. Yesterday, you told me that I can solve it for 3 hours. Until now, 30 hours have passed, I still can't connect, and your control panel can't be opened. I need an explanation

Did you miss the other 2 threads here on LET on the issue?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/157613/popcorn-time-dustin-adamng-run-alpharacks-and-were-fired-from-qn-backup-your-data-if-possible

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/157605/huge-downtime-at-alpharacks

39$/month, I bought this server, I can't connect for two days, the staff doesn't come out to solve it, where are your staff?

Where was the pre-purchase research you needed to do before giving alpharacks $39/month?

• Who the fuck in their right mind pays $39 per month to alpharacks? I understand the 49c/year hosting and $8/year VPS but jesus murphy.. these CC shithosts really make scamming look easy lol

• donlidonli Member

@dahartigan said:
    Who the fuck in their right mind pays $39 per month to alpharacks? I understand the 49c/year hosting and $8/year VPS but jesus murphy.. these CC shithosts really make scamming look easy lol

Alpharacks is (was?) QuadraNet not CC.

• @donli said:

@dahartigan said:
    Who the fuck in their right mind pays $39 per month to alpharacks? I understand the 49c/year hosting and $8/year VPS but jesus murphy.. these CC shithosts really make scamming look easy lol

QN/CC are the same as far as I'm concerned.

Change my mind...

• ChuckChuck Member

you paid 39$/month for known scam company?

• @dahartigan said:

@donli said:

@dahartigan said:

Change my mind...

QN/Quadranet is definitely not the same as CC. I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic but I’ve mostly positive experiences on QN’s infra compared to CC’s horribly connected Buffalo network.

Thanked by 1imok
  • donlidonli Member

@dahartigan said:

@donli said:

@dahartigan said:

Change my mind...

QuadraNet knows what IPv6 is. Case closed.

• @doghouch said:

@dahartigan said:

@donli said:

@dahartigan said:

Change my mind...

QN/Quadranet is definitely not the same as CC. I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic but I’ve mostly positive experiences on QN’s infra compared to CC’s horribly connected Buffalo network.

There was some sarcasm. The two seem to go hand in hand in a lot of cases - the shithosts use CC and QN. Not saying all QN or CC hosts are shit, just that those 2 DCs are home to the majority of the shithosts so they have that in common at the very least.

• sLAAH sLAA sla LA la

Thanked by 3Amitz Falzo Janevski
  • AmitzAmitz Member

3 threads! Alpharacks, that‘s too much! I demand an explanation!

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • Dispute nowwww

• alvinalvin Member

End of the game, you may need to dispute now a.s.a.p.

• LeviLevi Member

@kvm8 said:

Staff is out. No staff is here. Here is only drama. Drama good. No staff. Staf.

Thanked by 2dahartigan uptime
  • If you paid monthly and with paypal you could open a case, you have 45 days to request a refund.

• kvm8kvm8 Member

I still haven't solved it until today, the server can't connect, I spent a total of 60~70 dollars.

• @kvm8 said:
    I still haven't solved it until today, the server can't connect, I spent a total of 60~70 dollars.

You just gambled your 60~70 dollars and lost the lot.

Get a dedi from hetzner and call it a day.

• jarodjarod Member

Whether the network is good or not is not important, the machine is not good, the service is not good, the firm refund

• It's just too much. All of it. Nothing will be returned. No mail, no work order, no money and no time. And no server.

• donlidonli Member

@dahartigan said:
    It's just too much. All of it. Nothing will be returned. No mail, no work order, no money and no time. And no server.

And all those people with no recent backups.

• @donli said:

@dahartigan said:
    It's just too much. All of it. Nothing will be returned. No mail, no work order, no money and no time. And no server.

I feel sorry for the "clients" of any business who put their clients sites on a server like this.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2019

@dahartigan said:

@donli said:

@dahartigan said:

I feel sorry for the "clients" of any business who put their clients sites on a server like this.

The higher the profit margin, the better.

A just world is a sane world. There was nothing sane about AlphaRacks.

• @kvm8 said:

good luck

• This is just too much of too much!

• jokymicjokymic Member

soon they are gonna close like others do so wait for the email

• phantomphantom Member

I had a few nodes at NFP Hosting and those weren't the best experience definitely once they started to oversell. When AlphaRacks bought NFP, they brought hosting quality to the whole new shit level.

• BeeManBeeMan Member
    edited May 2019

alpharacks is SOOOO famous now :lol:

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2019

Kids nowadays. Confuse big trouble with fame...
    Need attitude selekter ok.

• emghemgh Member

@Amitz said:
    Kids nowadays. Confuse big trouble with fame...
    Need attitude selekter ok.

attitude 5.2 avaliable??? ok???

Thanked by 2Amitz uptime