Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

Popcorn time! Dustin + AdamNG run AlphaRacks and were fired from QN. [Backup your data if possible!] - Page 4
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Popcorn time! Dustin + AdamNG run AlphaRacks and were fired from QN. [Backup your data if possible!]

Comments

• deankdeank Member

They don't care.

Thanked by 1MrH

The end is no longer nigh. LET is dead.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider
      edited May 18

@imok said:

gyjys43043 said: If Alpharacks gone, I would feel more sad instead of angry, due to less and less cheap VPS choices in the future

Do you know why it was that cheap, right?

because they are the only provider that is not a bad capitalist?

Thanked by 2lowendclient emgh
    • poissonpoisson Member

@donli said:
      我数据也在里面,买了几台服务器泡汤了

Native speaker of both Mandarin Chinese and English doing the most accurate translation:

"My data is also inside; bought a number of servers from them and they are all f*cked."

Thanked by 3angstrom donli MrH

Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy hosts | Pending whitelist: Evolution-Host, Bandit Host, HostSlick

• poissonpoisson Member

@gyjys43043 said:
      I'm one of "the" Asian customers. Yes, a lots of Chinese bought VPS from Alpharacks, due to it was cheap. Also Quadranet provides well enough connection between US and CN

If Alpharacks gone, I would feel more sad instead of angry, due to less and less cheap VPS choices in the future

This is what I don't understand about my fellow Chinese in PRC. They would gladly complain about reputable providers who charge a bit more but are not upset when they are scammed by cheaper hosts.

Thanked by 2vimalware netomx

Avoid scams and stay updated with legitimate great deals: LowEndBoxes Review | The LEBRE Whitelist of non-scammy hosts | Pending whitelist: Evolution-Host, Bandit Host, HostSlick

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@donli said:

@JoeMerit said:
      I'm assuming it was a lot of Asian customers using their low end vpses for VPN? where is the rage from them :) ?

It's on the Chinese version(s) of LET. Some is on twitter also, but as it is in chinese I have no idea what it says. For example:

我数据也在里面,买了几台服务器泡汤了

Which Google translates as:

My data is also inside, I bought a few servers to make a bath.

My shower rains servers.

Konichiwa bitch.

Thanked by 1sin

lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

• deankdeank Member

They deserve what they got. I got no sympathy for'em.

• JerryHouJerryHou Member

Need a ELI5 on this... So they are doing conflict of interests jobs?

Thanked by 2Waldo19 emgh
    • deankdeank Member
      edited May 18

Basically, those two were working to run AP while on the job, meaning they were being paid to run their own biz while on the job.

They also used their positions to get deals on servers and whatnot.

They are said to be sued. If that's true, the data ani't coming back.

Thanked by 2JerryHou emgh

• JerryHouJerryHou Member
      edited May 18

@deank said:
      Basically, those two were working to run AP while on the job, meaning they were being paid to run their own biz while on the job.

They also used their positions to get deals on servers and whatnot.

They are said to be sued. If that's true, the data ani't coming back.

Got it. Sounds very serious offense...

Would be interesting how QN found out about this...

• deankdeank Member

Not sure how series QN is about suing them, but apparently CEO of QN sent out emails about their departure.

• jackbjackb Member, Provider
      edited May 18

@deank said:
      Not sure how series QN is about suing them, but apparently CEO of QN sent out emails about their departure.

I imagine if Alpharacks don't cough up for the hardware QN will be very serious. Supposedly there was a bunch of (new!) hardware purchases leased to Alpharacks for stupid prices. QN will probably want that investment back.

It wouldn't surprise me given the circumstances though, that both sides might come to a deal without involving courts and the end result being no data loss.

Thanked by 1pepa65

Afterburst - Awesome OpenVZ&KVM VPS in US+EU

• h2oh2o Member
      edited May 18

@SirFoxy said:

@donli said:

@JoeMerit said:
      I'm assuming it was a lot of Asian customers using their low end vpses for VPN? where is the rage from them :) ?

It's on the Chinese version(s) of LET. Some is on twitter also, but as it is in chinese I have no idea what it says. For example:

我数据也在里面,买了几台服务器泡汤了

Which Google translates as:

My data is also inside, I bought a few servers to make a bath.

My shower rains servers.

Konichiwa bitch.

LOL...

[汤] means [soup] (chinese), [bath] (japanese).

So [泡汤] means [it's all fu*ked]. -> Imagine your things falling into the soup.

I don't know why GOOGLE translates like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• ricardoricardo Member

Dustin's been hooverin' up the low end market...

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

That would probably explain his lack of responses towards all of my sales tickets and interest in QN.

AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG | Nuremberg, DE | NYC, US and LA, US. Cheap Dedicated servers with fast delivery!

• donlidonli Member
      edited May 18

@AlexBarakov said:
      That would probably explain his lack of responses towards all of my sales tickets and interest in QN.

And if you check his linkedin profile, he's "exiting the hosting industry".

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros

I'm presently in the market for a new role, that requires a hungry, self-motivated, successful sales manager.

I'm exiting the hosting industry, however, very interested in obtaining a sales position -- this is where my passion is, and where I have tons of success. Perhaps Software Sales, or hardware sales.

If any of my connections have friends, or a company looking to a drop in ready to go fast learning advanced salesperson, please reach out.

• deankdeank Member

More like he has to exit to save his anal virginity.

Thanked by 2ricardo MrH

• gyjys43043gyjys43043 Member
      edited May 18

@poisson said:

@gyjys43043 said:
      I'm one of "the" Asian customers. Yes, a lots of Chinese bought VPS from Alpharacks, due to it was cheap. Also Quadranet provides well enough connection between US and CN

If Alpharacks gone, I would feel more sad instead of angry, due to less and less cheap VPS choices in the future

This is what I don't understand about my fellow Chinese in PRC. They would gladly complain about reputable providers who charge a bit more but are not upset when they are scammed by cheaper hosts.

Depends on expectation of these hosts.

For hosts cost a bit more, usually used for business purpose like website, which need more stable / performance etc. If any thing impact the business, sure need to complain.

For cheaper hosts, in most case just used for bypass the "wall", which doesn't require high performance / very stable service.

A host only cost few dollars a year, before bought it, I already accepted "risk"

• hzrhzr Member, Moderator
      edited May 18

gyjys43043 said: Depends on expectation of these hosts.

I think what he meant was your last post "I would feel more sad instead of angry, due to less and less cheap VPS choices in the future"

In this case the host is only cheap because they did not have to pay much for resources... probably by stealing from employer... it is not legitimately decided to be cheaper

• uptimeuptime Member
      edited May 18

In this case the host is only cheap because they did not have to pay much for resources... probably by stealing from employer... it is not legitimately decided to be cheaper

Somewhat analagous to a low-end "ghost shift" ...?

Thanked by 1mrTom

the Amitz.party lives on!

• sinsin Member

JerryHou said: Would be interesting how QN found out about this...

I'm curious as well

• poissonpoisson Member

@h2o said:
      [汤] means [soup] (chinese), [bath] (japanese).

So [泡汤] means [it's all fu*ked]. -> Imagine your things falling into the soup.

I don't know why GOOGLE translates like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Machines mostly do literal translations and have great difficulty with contextual meaning unless they have been trained. Most idioms and slangs fall flat with automated translations.

• TaurolyonTaurolyon Member

So, any recommendations for a new provider for those of us that got forced into AlphaCrap?

• donlidonli Member
      edited May 19

@Taurolyon said:
      So, any recommendations for a new provider for those of us that got forced into AlphaCrap?

You need to specify what services/specs you need replacing - shared hosting, VPS, "hybrid server", dedicated server?

Also specify how much money will it cost for each hour you are down.

Thanked by 1xaoc
    • TaurolyonTaurolyon Member

I currently have 2x 6GB KVM 6-Core VPS with them. I'm currently paying $90/year each.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@Taurolyon said:
      I currently have 2x 6GB KVM 6-Core VPS with them. I'm currently paying $90/year each.

Double the budget or halve the requirements than you may have some deals on BF/CM

• ChuckChuck Member

how does it work out for you?

@Taurolyon said:

Thanked by 2feezioxiii emgh

I like what she said, not what it means.

• uptimeuptime Member
      edited May 19

Taurolyon said: I currently have 2x 6GB KVM 6-Core VPS with them. I'm currently paying $90/year each.

lol ... have you considered moving to Buffalo ?

(if you're in the right place at the right time, VirMach Black Friday flash sales have been known to very briefly offer something wacky like 8 GB ram / 4 vcore / 60 GB SSD for $24 yearly. Not quite six months later, mine's still idling like a champ.)

But LA is not Buffalo ... and VirMach is operating on a whole 'nother level far as I can tell.

And VirMach normal pricing is decent for (surprisingly) reliable systems and service in my experience. I think they have good stuff in LA if that's what you're looking for.

sanvit said: Double the budget or halve the requirements than you may have some deals on BF/CM

sounds about right

EDIT2:

for example:

ultravps.eu

SSD-Special-3: 2 CPU Cores, 4 GB RAM, 75 GB SSD    

https://www.ultravps.eu/order/order.pl?cat=cloudserver_special&lang=en

is available at the moment for €80 per year in LA or Dallas (and some locations in Europe)

and is good stuff - definitely won't be shitting the bed in 6 months

Also might check LetBox and HostHatch for other options in LA

Wishosting offers a nice beastie in LA with 16 GB ram and 4 vcores (E5 @ 2.4 GHz) for about $16 per month.

BuyVM in Las Vegas ("get a slice") with 4 GB ram and a single (dedicated, 3.5 GHz+) core would be $15 per month (if you can even get one).

InceptionHosting may have something in Phoenix, sometimes very good prices if @AnthonySmith is doing a promotion, always solid service, definitely worth taking a look.

(Seems like the "SSD Cached KVM" with 4 GB ram and 4 vcores https://inceptionhosting.com/vpsusakvm.html is something like €20 per month - the only promotion I see at the moment is a coupon for 10% off)

Anyhoo ... to the best of my knowledge:

Right now, DrServer in Dallas seems like the best (reputable) deal for less than $90 per year:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/157589/ssd-dedicated-server-at-13-mo/p1

4 CPU Cores
      4096 MB RAM
      90 GB SSD Disk
      4096 GB Bandwidth
      1 IPv4
      /64 IPv6
      KVM
      Linux/Windows
      Location Dallas:
      Price Old: $15.00/month
      Price(Yearly) Old: $180.00/year
      Use Coupon Code: LET-It-GO to get the price to $7/mo recurring

also @HostDoc is another option in Dallas, sometimes has good discounts in flash sales https://hostdochost.i.ng/pricing.html#usa

the only thing I see there at the moment anywhere close to your specs is a "storage server" deal at £50 per year:

4 vCores @ 2.0 GHz / 20TB @ 1gbps / 4GB DDR4 ECC RAM / 300 GB HDD

(which may not be particularly suitable for much use other than storage).

While I managed to pick up a HostDoc flash sale 6 GB / 3 vcore (Xeon Gold @ 3.40GHz) / 50 GB NVMe + 50 GB HDD deal on their other node in Dallas for what works out to a bit over $90 per year - that was a super lucky score not likely to be repeated.

I'd imagine normal price for that now might closer to $150 per year or more. (Can check https://kvm.doctor for an "Overdose" plan for about $10 per month with 4 GB and 3 vcores on that same Xeon Gold node.)

And If you're looking at Dallas (or Seattle for that matter), then SpeedyKVM (aka hivelocity nee incero) is probably worth checking for deals as well.

the Amitz.party lives on!

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@Taurolyon said:

Anynode OpenVZ fits your budget with 6 dedicated IPs as well.

Thanked by 1uptime

lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

• There's no point in trying to ask QuadraNet for the data. No provider is going to work with customers of a client. I'm sure once an investigation has been completed, the servers will be resold.

• deankdeank Member

Gotta love those clueless people on their twitter.

Really, some people are born to be scammed.

uptime said: Somewhat analagous to a low-end "ghost shift" ...?

This is basically what's happening, no?

Thanked by 1uptime
    • SWRaySWRay Member
      edited May 19

This is not the first time something similar happened in Quadranet, maybe you all remember Chris Gotzmann ?
      He was hired at Quadranet back then, they even allowed him to use a fake name Alex Ferrier
      https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=712643&page=7&p=5246303#post5246303

To be fair, Quadranet had a point back then: people DO deserve second chances.

Why is this relevant? several years after this incident, Chris made a similar organisation as Alpharacks with various sub brands and odd takeovers (Swifnode, Swift Internet, PaulVPS and such) very much the same MOO as we now see with Alpharacks.

That later collapsed due to extensive spam and scam, i understand it went so far, that ARIN took direct action and revoked all assignments made to companies related to Chris. (i could not verify this, but all the companies dead-pooled right afterwards)

Chris was a co worker of both Adam as well as Dustin. He even endorsed them on Facebook. Chris is banned on WHT.
      One of my coworkers got into an argument with, what we not believe is a alter ego of either Dustin or Adam, concerning their claims related to the number of customers.

That argument got heated.

This got followed by them creating fake, bad reviews about our company. One of the two reviews is made by someone with Swiftlayer as email address, Swift iNternet, SwiftNode and various such names where in the past used by none other than: Chris Gotzmann.

I start wonder, if and how Chris in involved in all this.

• donlidonli Member

@SWRay said:

(fake companies and names discussed)

Do you think Julian Jin is a real person?

Julian Jin
      Position: Chief Executive Officer

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Provider
      edited May 19

SWRay said: This is not the first time something similar happened in Quadranet, maybe you all remember Chris Gotzmann ?
      He was hired at Quadranet back then, they even allowed him to use a fake name Alex Ferrier
      https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=712643&page=7&p=5246303#post5246303

Based on the link you provided these two situations aren't even remotely close. It's best to stick to the topic at hand and not try to place blame on the victims.

-Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, OR, TX, and AZ
      Need backup space? Check out BackupDragon
    • dearroydearroy Member, Provider

@SWRay said:
      This is not the first time something similar happened in Quadranet, maybe you all remember Chris Gotzmann ?

To be fair, Quadranet had a point back then: people DO deserve second chances.

Why is this relevant? several years after this incident, Chris made a similar organisation as Alpharacks with various sub brands and odd takeovers (Swifnode, Swift Internet, PaulVPS and such) very much the same MOO as we now see with Alpharacks.

That later collapsed due to extensive spam and scam, i understand it went so far, that ARIN took direct action and revoked all assignments made to companies related to Chris. (i could not verify this, but all the companies dead-pooled right afterwards)

Chris was a co worker of both Adam as well as Dustin. He even endorsed them on Facebook. Chris is banned on WHT.
      One of my coworkers got into an argument with, what we not believe is a alter ego of either Dustin or Adam, concerning their claims related to the number of customers.

That argument got heated.

This got followed by them creating fake, bad reviews about our company. One of the two reviews is made by someone with Swiftlayer as email address, Swift iNternet, SwiftNode and various such names where in the past used by none other than: Chris Gotzmann.

I start wonder, if and how Chris in involved in all this.

You are most right, I have some more words for it.

It's dating back to 2015 I partnered with Chris Gotzmann. My Chinese brand PaulHost and English brand PaulVPS were merged into SwitftInternet, LLC. The partnership ended up breaking up with each other in 2016.

I would tell that AlphaRacks was ever owned by Chris (for some period?), I even took part in sales & technical support while I was on it - I was thinking to build it into a top budget provider with my hard work, it just lasted for a few months, after that I no longer had access to it.

Julian Jin is never a real person name from the beginning, it could be Chris, ever me, Dustin or Adam or anyone who ever got involved to it.

While I was there, AlphaRacks already rented quite a bunch of servers from QudraNet. I am not surprised at all, Chris was the former QuadraNet vice president, he could easily get deals from Dustin or maybe Ilan, I believe the story behind is not that simple, I wouldn't conclude anything because I don't have proof, but just think about it - Did QN have no clue about AlphaRacks ownership at all, for so many years?

Thanked by 1pepa65
      edited May 19

@dearroy do you know anything about xu jinmao involved in alpharacks or other related host? I got DM about connection to webxury, with linkedin says he worked in quadranet.

(NB: this is unverified and just based off a random message that I figured I would ask about)

• dearroydearroy Member, Provider
      edited May 19

hzr said: @dearroy do you know anything about xu jinmao involved in alpharacks or other related host? I got DM about connection to webxury, with linkedin says he worked in quadranet.

If Alex Xu was ever involved, it could be before I was on board.

And yes, Alex ever worked for QuadraNet, I can confirm that.

He's the owner of WebXury, and he was said to quit the web hosting industry, I am not sure.

dearroy said: If Alex Xu was ever involved, it could be before I was on board.

This is what someone had sent me which is interesting:

• SWRaySWRay Member

Alpharacks was sold to a unknown buyer in 2014/2015
      http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1432432

@dearroy said:

You are most right, I have some more words for it.

It's dating back to 2015 I partnered with Chris Gotzmann. My Chinese brand PaulHost and English brand PaulVPS were merged into SwitftInternet, LLC. The partnership ended up breaking up with each other in 2016.

I would tell that AlphaRacks was ever owned by Chris (for some period?), I even took part in sales & technical support while I was on it - I was thinking to build it into a top budget provider with my hard work, it just lasted for a few months, after that I no longer had access to it.

Julian Jin is never a real person name from the beginning, it could be Chris, ever me, Dustin or Adam or anyone who ever got involved to it.

While I was there, AlphaRacks already rented quite a bunch of servers from QudraNet. I am not surprised at all, Chris was the former QuadraNet vice president, he could easily get deals from Dustin or maybe Ilan, I believe the story behind is not that simple, I wouldn't conclude anything because I don't have proof, but just think about it - Did QN have no clue about AlphaRacks ownership at all, for so many years?

Now about Quadranets involvement, in the thread i posted earlier the CEO of Quadranet claimed, Chris is just a sales guy there. Later Jordan said he is a Brand manager for Pacificracks and we now know, he always was the Vice President of Quadranet, not just a sales guy.
      All i can say, is that Quadranet's CEO surely lied about some details on the case back then.

• dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

Could be relevant: the alpharacks marketing that refers to their hosting locations as "alpharacks datacenter".

Example: https://www.alpharacks.com/network/

HostDoc rep | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Tired of paying for hosting? Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

• SWRaySWRay Member

@dahartigan said:
      Could be relevant: the alpharacks marketing that refers to their hosting locations as "alpharacks datacenter".

Quadranet announces Alpharacks subnets directly.
      https://bgp.he.net/AS8100#_prefixes

Quadranet does not have a peer AS called Alpharacks
      https://bgp.he.net/AS8100#_peers

Ams-IX has no member called Alpharacks. I do not need to look further i guess.

• xaocxaoc Member

@deank said:
      Gotta love those clueless people on their twitter.

Really, some people are born to be scammed.

I believe this is the case for all people. :P

Each and everyone has been scammed multiple times since birth and most of us don't even realize it till the very end.

Thanked by 1Yura

So Say We All

• dahartigandahartigan Member, Host Rep

@SWRay said:

@dahartigan said:

Quadranet announces Alpharacks subnets directly.
      https://bgp.he.net/AS8100#_prefixes

Quadranet does not have a peer AS called Alpharacks
      https://bgp.he.net/AS8100#_peers

Ams-IX has no member called Alpharacks. I do not need to look further i guess.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was referring to evidence that alpharacks belongs to someone from QN, if not QN themselves.

Thanked by 1pepa65

HostDoc rep | Purveyor of high quality potassium | "Tired of paying for hosting? Get a FREE high-spec VPS from Evolution Host"

• SWRaySWRay Member
      edited May 19

@dahartigan said:
      Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was referring to evidence that alpharacks belongs to someone from QN, if not QN themselves.

There is no doubt that employees of Quadranet were involved with Alpharacks.
      Adam and Dustin were recently fired from Quadranet, for not disclosing their involvement with Alpharacks, a Quadranet customer.

Alpharacks was founded by Alex Xu, a (former) Quadranet employee.
      He seem to have sold it to Chis, (former) VP of Quadranet

Safe to say, that a group of people working for Quadranet are or were heavily involved with Alpharacks.

Thanked by 1pepa65
    • @SWRay Chris nor Jordan currently work for QuadraNet, so I'm not seeing how they're remotely linked to any of this. As for the bgp.he.net listings, that just means the subnets are being announced directly from QuadraNet's router.

I'm not sure if you're here to smear QuadraNet, but I honestly see them doing the right thing in trying to stay far away from the people (whether employees and/or clients), that bring them trouble.

If Adam and Dustin are confirmed to be in the wrong, they should be man enough to face the consequences given, just like they were being shady with their activity.

It's not like management is going to ask for browser history from their personal devices, so I'm sure as soon as someone reported it to the company, all access from both sides got terminated by any means necessary.

• SWRaySWRay Member
      edited May 19

@techhelper1 said:
      @SWRay Chris nor Jordan currently work for QuadraNet, so I'm not seeing how they're remotely linked to any of this. As for the bgp.he.net listings, that just means the subnets are being announced directly from QuadraNet's router.

Alex and Chris, as well as Dustin and Adam worked for Quadranet, while owning and/or operating Alpharacks.
      If Quadranet knew of their involvement, i do not know. They must send invoices somewhere, its paid from some account and if the customer is such a big customer, no verification's are done? they assign subnets to the customer, without verifying the legal entity? could be, if so i would be worried about such lack of procedures..

It is not about Quadranet at this point but at least 4 (former) Quadranet employees are or were at some time involved in managing/operating Alpharacks.

What i showed above, is evidence that Quadranet willingly and with management approval
      provided a false name for Chris Gotzmann and allowed Chris, under the alias of Alex Ferrier, to communicate as 'Alex' with customers and prospects.

What i also question, is why the CEO of Quadranet claimed: Chris is just a sales guy there for the Pacificracks brand. In that WHT thread later was proven, that the CEO of Quadranet lied about owning the complete building and has said on another forum, that Alex(Chris) is a co owner of Pacificracks.
      We all know now, that Chris was actually the VP of Quadranet, not 'just a salesman'

So in short, CEO of Quadranet allows staff to work under fake names, lies about their involvement in the company, lies about owning the building, lies about the staff's responsibilities.... but its all good?

A link to the full thread.
      https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=712643

Thanked by 1pepa65

SWRay said: If Quadranet knew of their involvement

This made me laugh. In your mind QuadraNet was running or allowed them to run AlphaRacks for some period of time and then decided out of the blue to fire 2 employees and power off the servers?

SWRay said: It is not about Quadranet at this point

All of your posts are 100% about QuadraNet and have very little to do with AlphaRacks. You have a whole post in this thread about a tour you took of QuadraNet's facilities years ago which had 0 to do with this thread but you felt compelled to bring it up anyways to talk badly about your competition.

SWRay said: but its all good?

I wasted way too much time reading that thread you posted but pretty much yeah, it's all good based on what I read in that thread you posted. The only thing I was angry about was how the WHT mods and members acted in 2008 when the internet was a much nicer place.

Thanked by 2techhelper1 MasonR
      -Joe @ SecureDragon - LEB's Powered by Wyvern in FL, CO, CA, IL, NJ, GA, OR, TX, and AZ
    • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

@SWRay said:

Would you mind to share your employer so we can see your postings in the right context?

Thanked by 1tetech
      edited May 19

TLDR for the people that don't want to invest the same amount of time I did reading 14 pages of the thread:

1) Chris G made some mistakes when he was 16 and was banned from WHT.
      2) QuadraNet hired him after getting the whole story about what happened.
      3) QuadraNet allowed him to use a different name to avoid controversy on WHT since people were still out for blood.
      4) WHT found out and freaked out over rumors of what really happened.
      5) People are pissed and wanted to know why QuadraNet wasn't banned from WHT.
      6) QuadraNet explained what really happened and offered to fix it for the person that was impacted (unpaid bill at Steadfast).
      7) People were confused how Kate used to be Kevin thinking they were also Chris.
      8) QuadraNet messed up on words and titles (this part still confuses me but whatever).
      9) People claimed that the WHT mods were giving QuadraNet special treatment for allowing their staff to continue after hiring a "scammer" (this term was used for somebody who wasn't able to pay their hosting bill while undergoing radiation treatments for colon cancer).
      10) Ultimately Chris G had a second account banned from WHT for ban evasion (which QuadraNet said was the right move).

One funny thing to note was that some of the posts demanding all QuadraNet accounts be banned were from accounts of providers who would end up selling their companies to QuadraNet some years later... it has nothing to do with the situation but made me chuckle.

• SWRaySWRay Member
      edited May 19

@FR_Michael said:

@SWRay said:

Would you mind to share your employer so we can see your postings in the right context?

I post on personal title, not in the name of my employer. In my first post here i disclosed i work for a company that is a QN competitor - please look it up in this very thread, no secrets kept :)

Thanked by 1pepa65
    This discussion has been closed.