Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kubernetes by IKOULA – Open containerizaton system, in a click.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kubernetes by IKOULA – Open containerizaton system, in a click.

IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Kubernetes is now available amongst other IKOULA’s One Click App. (nb : One Click app is based on Cloud IKOULA One).

Before telling you more about it, let’s talk about the technology.

Docker allows you to containerize an app, where Kubernetes deploy nodes !
Your applications are available on different machines, on any datacenters you want thanks to kubernetes node system.

At IKOULA, we go further and decided to open the system, customers can build a cluster of nodes deployed in IKOULA and other provider’s datacenter.

The system is (customer) dedicated, you keep the hand on the software version and updates. You can also deploy a Kubernetes node on a physical server and add it to your cluster within the Cloud.

Note : If you prefer starting on a standalone configuration, i recommand you to deploy Minikube, also available in our One Click App, which is perfect to build/experiment/redo !

For more information, i invite you to read our Kubernetes page :

And of course Kubernetes website : https://kubernetes.io/

Comments

• xmcmxmcm Member

Please don't buy this server. I bought it in 2018 and used it for a few months. Then I logged in my account in 2019. After they asked for my id card and mobile phone number, they told me that they could not remove it. They seriously suspected that they cheated me of my information

• LeviLevi Member

Digitalocean, aws strugle to offer stable k8 servers. Brave step for ikoula :) congrats.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hi @xmcm, we’re sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our services.
    We are not sure to understand correctly your point.
    We are used to ask for ID card and mobile number to check the account and to avoid fraud.
    Please could you share with us per PM your ticket number, so we could investigate ?

Thank you ! Best regards

• YuraYura Member

"Ikoula panel, in a click"

Thanked by 1ehab
  • xmcmxmcm Member

@Ikoula said:
    Hi @xmcm, we’re sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our services.
    We are not sure to understand correctly your point.
    We are used to ask for ID card and mobile number to check the account and to avoid fraud.
    Please could you share with us per PM your ticket number, so we could investigate ?

Thank you ! Best regards

I found your customer service a few days ago, deceived my ID card picture, then deceived my mobile phone number, and finally told me that I could not restore my account, I did not violate the rules, you banned the account, on this service, who dare to buy?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@xmcm Thank you for your answer. We understand your disappointment and surprise, but there's for sure another reason why we can't restore your account. Please could you share your ticket number ? Without it, we can't investigate internally and find what happened.

Thank you