Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Exclusive Offer - $39/m Dedicated - May 2019 - 1GServers.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Exclusive Offer - $39/m Dedicated - May 2019 - 1GServers.com

1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

1GServers.com -- May 2019 Special

If you're looking for an affordable single processor dedicated server with fast auto provisioning and at a great price, then look no further. We've set aside a popular configuration specifically for Low End Talk users to save the most money this May 2019 as follows:

• E3-1230v2 (4 total cores / 8 total threads)
  • 8 GB ECC RAM
  • 2x1TB WD Enterprise HDD
  • 20TB on 1gbps port
  • Comes with /31 primary (1 usable IP)
  • CentOS 6/7 or Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
  • Auto deploy ~ 20 mins
  • Phoenix, AZ USA Datacenter
  • Only $39/month for LET users

Get this server here:
https://1gservers.com/auto-deploy-servers-letspecial.html

--

Why do business with 1GServers.com?

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
  • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
  • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free.
  • We're not resellers, so we can directly help you.

--

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• 20% quarterly discount (excl bandwidth & IPs)
  • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $99/mo
  • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $5/mo
  • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $13/mo
  • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)
  • Bring your own IPs (min size /24) w/ LOA ($15/mo or $150/yr)
  • Free BGP

--

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 100Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Traceroute, Test IP's & File Downloads:
https://1gservers.com/network.html

Speedtest.net Server:
http://1gservers.speedtest.net/

Comments

• nice offers

Thanked by 11gservers
  • good plan.if you are able to provide free Window OS,that is great.or give ipmi.

• YuraYura Member

@geek2009 said:
    good plan.if you are able to provide free Window OS,that is great

Sorry, there is no such a thing

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • dz_pajidz_paji Member
    edited May 2019

1gservers said: Bring your own IPs (min size /24) w/ LOA ($15/mo or $150/yr)
    Free BGP

does this mean, if I do want to announce my own IPs on the server, I need to pay for $15 per /24 per month? What about the IPv6 then?

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@dz_paji said:

1gservers said: Bring your own IPs (min size /24) w/ LOA ($15/mo or $150/yr)
    Free BGP

does this mean, if I do want to announce my own IPs on the server, I need to pay for $15 per /24 per month? What about the IPv6 then?

It is not a per prefix charge. It is $15/mo for us to advertise your prefixes, regardless of how many prefixes you want to announce. We can advertise the prefixes for you and static route then to your server, or you can run BGP on your server and then you will announce them to us. It was just saying that /24 is the min size in IPv4. Sorry for the confusion

Thanked by 1dz_paji
  • 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@geek2009 said:
    good plan.if you are able to provide free Window OS,that is great.or give ipmi.

Free and Windows are two words that do not go together. We can provide IPMI to you, however. Just open a ticket with us and we'll get your IP address white-listed on our firewall and get you the login info.

• @1gservers said:

@geek2009 said:
    good plan.if you are able to provide free Window OS,that is great.or give ipmi.

Free and Windows are two words that do not go together. We can provide IPMI to you, however. Just open a ticket with us and we'll get your IP address white-listed on our firewall and get you the login info.

Haha.yep.i will try next time.