Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Cheap Windows VPS recommendation ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Cheap Windows VPS recommendation ?

I'm looking for a Cheap Windows VPS:

Minimum requiremnts:

• 100GB space
  • bandwidth 2TB @ 1GBPS uplink

I would like to pay 5 - 10$ Max

if anyone know where can I find this offer let me know
Thank you :)

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Slice with a Slab? :D

Or do you need all 100G on the C drive?

Francisco

• KeeparKeepar Member

@Francisco said:
    Slice with a Slab? :D

Or do you need all 100G on the C drive?

Francisco

I prefer all in one disk.

• many company can meet your demand

• @Keepar said:
    I'm looking for a Cheap Windows VPS:

Minimum requiremnts:

• 100GB space
    • bandwidth 2TB @ 1GBPS uplink

I would like to pay 5 - 10$ Max

if anyone know where can I find this offer let me know
    Thank you :)

yup.bunch of provider you are able to find in LET.

• jokymicjokymic Member

wishosting can meet ur requirements

• is wishosting reliable?

• starservicesstarservices Member
    edited May 2019

Hi bud, think this would meet your requirements Windows VPS hosting from £4.99

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

@davidlee said:
    is wishosting reliable?

I am under the impression that they are pretty solid. Many of their offers are based on OVH and Hetzner infrastructure.

(My own personal experience with them is just over a few months, so far so good.)

They've been in business for at least several years, and seem to know what they are doing - no frills, no nonsense, good prices, good performance.

The only complaint I can find about them on LET involves a misunderstanding about cancelling service and seems unlikely to be repeated: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/142415/wishosting-bad-reviews/p1

• hijacking this thread a bit...

what I'm e.g. looking for is combined with Windows VPS. I'm looking for my clients for a provider with windows VPS and linux VPS and multiple private networks, that can be isolated ( is a must ).

We're setting up domain controllers in the cloud for replication reasons. As Azure e.g. is to expensive for just a "backup"-DC wie spin up a VPS with firewall and VPN capability ( like VyOS, CHR etc. ) behind this the DC is connected via private network without public IP ( replicating AD, DNS and in some cases DHCP for backup purpose over VPN ).

any hints ? ( Found already Vultr but they limit private networks for max number of 5.