Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider Req. with low fee for additional ipv4 (<1$)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider Req. with low fee for additional ipv4 (<1$)

HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

I want to know of a provider which has low prices for additional ipv 4 (less than a dollar). The prices for dedi or cloud plans comes after that but need a provider with very low fee specially with respect to ipv4. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

What is the server specs that you have in mind and budget? Be as specific as possible so other providers can help you out?

• KousakaKousaka Member

Linode offers additional IPv4 for $1/mo, but they need justification and they are quite strict these days

• How many IPv4 are you looking for? /just the 1? or more? And which location are you looking for?

• IshaqIshaq Member

How many additional IPs are you looking for?

• cociucociu Member

Waqass said: I want to know of a provider which has low prices for additional ipv 4 (less than a dollar). The prices for dedi or cloud plans comes after that but need a provider with very low fee specially with respect to ipv4. Any help would be appreciated.

>

i can do this for a long term , also good price in dedis, we are located in Romania

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 2019

When someone blissfully neglects to mention an important piece of detail, you know this can only go to one direction.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Waqass,

We only charge $1/IP retail and $0.80/IP wholesale to our resellers...

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited May 2019

Hi,

I can help you with IP addresses for only €0,92 per IPv4 address.

32 IPv4 addresses: €28,-
    64 IPv4 addresses: €55,-
    128 IPv4 addresses: €99,-
    256 IPv4 addresses: €189,-

We are located in The Netherlands

• ZurgZurg Member

https://www.soyoustart.com/us/game-servers/ or one of their offerings.., you can add 16 IPs for 1 time price...
    I got Game-2 server last time it was on sale for $40. Just paid some$ to add the IPs and now all set.
    Seems like the best deal vs. just buying IPs elsewhere that I could find.

• @Waqass said:
    I want to know of a provider which has low prices for additional ipv 4 (less than a dollar). The prices for dedi or cloud plans comes after that but need a provider with very low fee specially with respect to ipv4. Any help would be appreciated.

>
    0.5$ per one ip. I used lots ips like that.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

We generally charge $1/IP for additional IPs. We can potentially do a deal on larger blocks (/28 or /29).

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

OVH brand are 1 time purchase atm

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

Sorry for missing out other details my bad.
    We are looking for a dedicated server in USA better if with CN2 route. As we will be selling of VPS to the clients in China so we need a normal dedicated server with as many ips as we can got for a single dedi.
    OVH is in my mind but the USA one does not have optimized route. I guess so.

@geek2009 said:

@Waqass said:

>
    0.5$ per one ip. I used lots ips like that.

Can you please guide from where?

• ValiSXPValiSXP Member

Hi,

I can help you with IP addresses:

32 IPv4 addresses: €27
    64 IPv4 addresses: €50 (with dedi only)
    128 IPv4 addresses: €95 (wth dedi only)
    256 IPv4 addresses: €180 (wth dedi only)

Prices are per month. For two or more months we can dicuss other prices.
    We are located in Romania.

• xmcmxmcm Member

@jordynegen11 said:
    Hi,

Annual payment, please. Monthly payment?

• @xmcm said:

@jordynegen11 said:
    Hi,

Annual payment, please. Monthly payment?

Hi,

Those are monthly prices. If you want annual billing, you can send me a PM and I can give you discount.

Our Los Angeles location would be perfect for this, and we have the available IPs to supply to VPS providers. What specs you need on the Dedicated?

• xmcmxmcm Member

@SmartHost said:
    Our Los Angeles location would be perfect for this, and we have the available IPs to supply to VPS providers. What specs you need on the Dedicated?

[email protected] If the price is cheap, I need about one. Annual payment

@xmcm said:

@SmartHost said:

[email protected] If the price is cheap, I need about one. Annual payment

What are you looking for exactly?
    Sent you a PM...

• xmcmxmcm Member

@SmartHost said:

ipv4

ipv4

Yes...but what about the specs of the service you require besides that?

@SmartHost said:

I will look into your LA dedis. I am already using your windows vps. So far so good.