Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArubaCloud DC5 (DE1) packetloss?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ArubaCloud DC5 (DE1) packetloss?

markxsmarkxs Member

Is anyone else lately experiencing packetloss on their DC5 (DE1) VPS, or even getting completely cut off for a minute or so?
The troublemaker seems to be the last hop before the server in my case.

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

have two servers there, one of them being used as somewhat latency critical VPN... so far none of the users complained. 🤔😅

maybe an issue with the node you're on then?

also reminds me that I wanted to install smokeping there...

• BochiBochi Member

Just checked my server there, don't see any problems there or within the Munin history.

• markxsmarkxs Member

Hmm weird so either I have a special server then or my ISP doesnt like this server.

• ArubaCloudArubaCloud Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

Dear @markxs,
    We confirm you that we are not experiencing any issue on our DC5.
    We invite you to contact our Customer Care Service and explain the problem you have faced, attaching a traceroute and ping from your local network to the VPS. In this way we can better understand how to help you.
    You can contact our 24/7 Customer Care service by opening a Support ticket on our website.
    We will be happy to help you! ;)

• Why do people always start threads here before contacting the company first? You can get advice on here, but you can get actual problem resolving ONLY by opening a ticket.

• BreenoBreeno Member

@t0ny0 said:
    Why do people always start threads here before contacting the company first? You can get advice on here, but you can get actual problem resolving ONLY by opening a ticket.

People have too high expectations on ticket answering time so they come here, some comes here because the hosts neither resolve their issues or simply ignores the ticket. Last time I told aruba about network issues via ticketing they didn't give a fuck.

• @Breeno said:

@t0ny0 said:
    Why do people always start threads here before contacting the company first? You can get advice on here, but you can get actual problem resolving ONLY by opening a ticket.

People have too high expectations on ticket answering time so they come here, some comes here because the hosts neither resolve their issues or simply ignores the ticket. Last time I told aruba about network issues via ticketing they didn't give a fuck.

Fair enough

• markxsmarkxs Member

@t0ny0 said:

What makes you think, that I havent opened a ticket, and still posted here to just see if anyone else has the same issue.
    Anyways turns out its my ISP that cuts the connection mid-way for some reason only towards this server and it looks like nothing can be done about it as they arent helpful even tho I provided them with plenty of information.
    /close