Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$1800 SolusVM credit account for sale with $1000
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$1800 SolusVM credit account for sale with $1000

Hello,

I have $1800 credit on my SolusVM account. I sell the account with $1000. They won't refund the balance so I'm forced to sell it.

Thank you

Comments

• cociucociu Member

Can you ask if the credit is transferible to another account ?

• $7

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

How the heck does one accumulate $1800 in credit on SolusVM?

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @cociu said:
    Can you ask if the credit is transferible to another account ?

Just asked them, waiting for an update.

• donlidonli Member

@MikeA said:

By buying it at a substantial discount from someone selling it on some internet message board?

Thanked by 2uptime TheKiller
  • @MikeA said:

Adding funds over time, thought they will refund me but they don't.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@anthony1 said:

@MikeA said:

To be clear, this is SolusVM, owned by Plesk?

@AnthonySmith is this even a thing that happens?

• @trewq said:

@anthony1 said:

@MikeA said:

To be clear, this is SolusVM, owned by Plesk?

@AnthonySmith is this even a thing that happens?

Yes, SolusVM http://solusvm.com/

• anthony1 said: Adding funds over time

Looks fishy. Most probably credit loaded with stolen card over time or hacked account.

Normally providers are ordering yearly so this adding funds doesn't make sense at all.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • anthony1anthony1 Member
    edited May 2019

@alexvolk said:

anthony1 said: Adding funds over time

Looks fishy. Most probably credit loaded with stolen card over time or hacked account.

Normally providers are ordering yearly so this adding funds doesn't make sense at all.

I think you're a little crazy to have such attacking presumptions. Did you check lately for mental illness ?

• Adam1Adam1 Member

anthony1 said: I think you're a little crazy to have such attacking presumptions.

You're free to disclose why you would add $1800 in credit over time and not use it

Thanked by 2muffin Janevski
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@anthony1 said:
    I think you're a little crazy to have such attacking presumptions. Did you check lately for mental illness ?

I think you're a little crazy for not seeing why someone would be skeptical. Who puts $1800 credit in their solusvm account deliberately?

Even if you're a decent sized host that's several months payments. When its someone without a reputation here, people will be skeptical.

Loading accounts with fraudulent cards and then exchanging for bitcoin is a real scam that happens. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

• uptimeuptime Member

edited May 2019

@Adam1 said:

anthony1 said: I think you're a little crazy to have such attacking presumptions.

You're free to disclose why you would add $1800 in credit over time and not use it

This kind of questions are childish, do I have any right to ask you where do you have your 5k paypal balance from or why did you bought a house that doesn't worth the price ? I have the SolusVM account since several years, I have the credit and I sell it to recover some of the loss, I accept paypal so the client is protected. The client can also contact SolusVM to ask questions about the account (before the payment).

• Adam1Adam1 Member

Childish? You're asking $1000 for an account with "credit" with an unknown source, no-one to vouch for you, no proof, nothing.

I'll do you a deal though, I will send you 10 trillion dollars for $999 USD. This is a very real offer.

• @anthony1 said:
    This kind of questions are childish, do I have any right to ask you where do you have your 5k paypal balance from or why did you bought a house that doesn't worth the price ? I have the SolusVM account since several years, I have the credit and I sell it to recover some of the loss, I accept paypal so the client is protected. The client can also contact SolusVM to ask questions about the account (before the payment).

Would you transfer $5k PayPal balance to me for $2.8k. That's about %44 discount? Does it make sense?

@anthony1 said:

At least I'm not scamming people /s

You're third person who is asking for mental illness. Really my words are hurting so much that you can't answer it properly? :smile:

• @Adam1 said:
    Childish? You're asking $1000 for an account with "credit" with an unknown source, no-one to vouch for you, no proof, nothing.

I'll do you a deal though, I will send you 10 trillion dollars for $999 USD. This is a very real offer.

You need to google paypal, also learn about contacting the service provider before buying. Grow up boy.

edited May 2019

@alexvolk said:

@anthony1 said:

Would you transfer $5k PayPal balance to me for $2.8k. That's about %44 discount? Does it make sense?

@anthony1 said:

At least I'm not scamming people /s

You're third person who is asking for mental illness. Really my words are hurting so much that you can't answer it properly? :smile:

Same to you, paypal rings any bell ? Any thoughts that the buyer can contact SolusVM itself and ask whatever he wants about the seller ? Old members but stupidity rule your life.

• @anthony1 said:
    Same to you, paypal rings any bell to you ? Any thought that the buyer can contact SolusVM itself and ask whatever he want about the seller ? Old members but stupidity rule your life.

Ok, I bought your SolusVM account credit via PayPal.

After one/two/three/four.. month SoluVM contacts me that all credits in my account are voided.

I'll call PayPal, they'll say me "fuck off because it was your personal payment to another person not something covered by buyer protection.".

anthony1 said: You need to google paypal

Just google it yourself ^^. Good suggestion.

• WolfWolf Member

You could technically send it as a purchase of goods @alexvolk , but in the end PayPal often decides the way they want. Would not risk it... even then only if Solus performs a transfer and guarantees they won’t remove it.

edited May 2019

@alexvolk said:

@anthony1 said:
    Same to you, paypal rings any bell to you ? Any thought that the buyer can contact SolusVM itself and ask whatever he want about the seller ? Old members but stupidity rule your life.

Ok, I bought your SolusVM account credit via PayPal.

After one/two/three/four.. month SoluVM contacts me that all credits in my account are voided.

I'll call PayPal, they'll say me "fuck off because it was your personal payment to another person not something covered by buyer protection.".

anthony1 said: You need to google paypal

Just google it yourself ^^. Good suggestion.

You need to learn to read the full statement friend, but I understand you, for some of us its more difficult, there is another part of my statement where you solve this problem "Any thought that the buyer can contact SolusVM itself and ask whatever he want about the seller *before paying" . How old are you , 16 ?

• @Wolf said:
    You could technically send it as a purchase of goods @alexvolk , but in the end PayPal often decides the way they want. Would not risk it... even then only if Solus performs a transfer and guarantees they won’t remove it.

Its so difficult to think deeper or read what I said ? --Any thoughts that the buyer can contact SolusVM itself and ask whatever he want about the seller ?--

• People that have no interest to buy or have no basic knowledge about Paypal or if you are not capable to understand that you can contact SolusVM before the payment and ask if the account owner is safe, please stay away, do your daily routine (get drunk).

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

Back in the days when we switched from solusvm to our own control panel we were able to transfer remaining funds to an other account, just needed to open a ticket with them.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@anthony1 said:
    People that have no interest to buy or have no basic knowledge about Paypal or if you are not capable to understand that you can contact SolusVM before the payment and ask if the account owner is safe, please stay away, do your daily routine (get drunk).

Anyone who has basic knowledge about PayPal or scams knows to stay away. You aren't going to sell this successfully here.

edited May 2019

@jackb said:

@anthony1 said:
    People that have no interest to buy or have no basic knowledge about Paypal or if you are not capable to understand that you can contact SolusVM before the payment and ask if the account owner is safe, please stay away, do your daily routine (get drunk).

Anyone who has basic knowledge about PayPal or scams knows to stay away. You aren't going to sell this successfully here.

So your brains thinks that if you contact SolusVM and ask them about my account and if they confirm that the transfer is safe and pay using PayPal you will be scammed right ? You're smart, looking on your website https://afterburst.com it seems pretty well that you are the scammer providing service from no company, nothing - Afterburst ("The Company") , what company ? Why do you hide friend ? Money extortion while your clients are exposed to no company website services ?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

Yeah do it right from the beginning then alot of the comments wouldn't of happened. You should had emailed solusvm prior to coming here trying to making sure that the transfer is acceptable and then had screen shot of the ticket and response. Then had a screenshot of a ticket confirming how much credit is in the account. Blah so on and so forth. So this has been shutdown.

Edit: fixed spelling
    Edit 2: I will reopen the thread once you have this information in hand. Just let me know.

This discussion has been closed.