Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLimited.de - Strong German VPS at best prices! [DDoS Protected] [China Unblocked]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CLimited.de - Strong German VPS at best prices! [DDoS Protected] [China Unblocked]

Gam3overGam3over Member
edited May 2019 in Offers

We offer Cheap German VPS with DDoS Protection.

Click here to visit the CLimited Website

Link to VPS Offer Page

Comments

• teamaccteamacc Member

Post some specs and pricing as per the rules.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

also ... if I might suggest a "rule" for LET punters - look before you leap.

That is to say, it may be a good idea to take a few minutes to peruse a previous thread, wherein one might find some commentary offering potentially useful feedback on their less-than-perfect experience with this hosting provider.

For whatever that's worth ... YMMV I suppose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• FalzoFalzo Member

Thanked by 3uptime Gam3over ma2t
  • Since there is no text posted here and the image is hosted at imgurl (third party), i see no offer here, just a temporary random banner.

• Scheiße.

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • Tr33nTr33n Member
    edited May 2019

Which webhosting company would ever host images of the website on imgur.com and load the server gif background from giphy.com, instead hosting them on a CDN or on the own server.

If the loading of fonts via google is already questionable due to the GDPR, what is then that?

Gam3over, the name says it all :smiley:

Thanked by 1uptime
  • hanhanhanhan Member

I will see the updated offer again.

• Server is strong on plow what else do you need?

Thanked by 3uptime ehab Janevski
  • uptimeuptime Member

• Any deals any bench?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

For those who aren't able to understand German (and the English site is broken like for me), I just want to add for better transparency that this company is registered as a so called 'small company' in Germany according to their imprint. Which isn't a bad thing per se. I am running my own small company for meanwhile more than 13 years. :) It just means what it says, they are small. :) Like with every other provider you don't know, take care when making larger initial payments upfront.

Thanked by 1Gam3over
  • @cybertech said:
    Any deals any bench?

I can provide a deal on Friday... Maybe

• @Tr33n said:
    Which webhosting company would ever host images of the website on imgur.com and load the server gif background from giphy.com, instead hosting them on a CDN or on the own server.

If the loading of fonts via google is already questionable due to the GDPR, what is then that?

Gam3over, the name says it all :smiley:

Sorry, I host my Website on my own servers but I have cloudflare as an CDN Service.

My name says nothing. :)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh on this one.

Thanked by 1Tr33n
  • Tr33nTr33n Member

Gam3over said: Sorry, I host my Website on my own servers but I have cloudflare as an CDN Service.

Actually, you do not:

• VyLowVyLow Member

any test ips?

• @VyLow said:
    any test ips?

31.214.247.195 :)

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

combahton by way of voxility ...?

EDIT2: weird flex, but okay

• @uptime said:

combahton by way of voxility ...?

EDIT2: weird flex, but okay

Yes our other networks for VRoot server are routed only on Combathon

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Voxility added for customer. On question I can provide Voxility as addon.

• Save 15% Promotion of all VPS and VRoot Server orders until sunday!

Promotion Code: 9O2RC7P2BB

:)

• sanvitsanvit Member

Thanked by 2yongsiklee solaire
  • @sanvit said:

Sorry

Here the image