Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scaleway continuously stealing my money | Scaleway Fraud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scaleway continuously stealing my money | Scaleway Fraud

techmorontechmoron Member
edited May 2019 in General

I had bought a scaleway server to install Discourse but it didn't work as expected so I tried to delete my server. I tried to turn it off but it never turns off. I contacted the support and they told me to turn off the server and then delete it even though I mentioned it is not turning off. I threatened them to make a refund for the amount they have been continuously stealing from my bank and they never responded. They are still continuously stealing money from my bank and not responding.

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited May 2019

You have a direct debit with them? And you have only tried to cancel it by contacting them?

• Yes, I have a debit card attached with them. I am not able to remove it.

• I just received an email too saying New Main 2019 Draft Invoice. That means frauds are going to steal money again.

• williewillie Member

I've never had probs deleting Scaleway servers. Just reply to your ticket saying you can't turn it off or delete it, tell them what you're doing, include a screen shot, ask them to do it for you, that sort of thing. This is costing what, 10 cents a day or so? Don't freak out.

• They are like government employees. Not giving a fuck about their job.

• @willie said:
    I've never had probs deleting Scaleway servers. Just reply to your ticket saying you can't turn it off or delete it, tell them what you're doing, include a screen shot, ask them to do it for you, that sort of thing. This is costing what, 10 cents a day or so? Don't freak out.

I sent them multiple emails.
    And it costs me 8.99 euro every month. It might be a small amount for you but for me it is something.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 2019

Very well, it's time to sue'em.

Kindly let us know how your suing goes.

Thanked by 2jvnadr netomx
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2019

techmoron said: They are like government employees. Not giving a fuck about their job.

I doubt about the tech part, but I can see why you chose the second part of your username... And i smell you are not telling the whole story here... I had never an issue on deleting any scaleway server, even when I did it multiple times the same day when developing.
    If it is not working for you, remove your credit card from your billing area and close the account. Move on and chose some other, better for you platform. You are not tighten to them and creating a new account here just to bash them, without even showing us some screenshots, logs and tickets, it is not helping to be believed...

techmoron said: Yes, I have a debit card attached with them. I am not able to remove it.

I think you are lying... There is definately a way to remove any cc or debit card you want.

techmoron said: I sent them multiple emails.

In witch address? Their support system is not driven by email, but via ticketing system. Again, lying

techmoron said: I threatened them to make a refund for the amount they have been continuously stealing from my bank and they never responded. They are still continuously stealing money from my bank and not responding.

All acting as a moron. You claim you received a draft. So, they have not still taken your money, or is this being continued for months? And where are the tickets and your emails? I guess this is all a lie because you have being pissed for something else and you are trying to bash them.
    So, "tech"? Noooo. "Moron"? Yeah! Sure!

• @jvnadr

hey brother
    you seem to be dumber than me. welcome to my family.

You have multiple cards attached. I have just 1 primary card attached which cannot be removed.
    And they send me invoices from [email protected], I simply reply to those.

Join my family my new dumb more idiotic brother.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • Turn off the server.
    Delete the server.
    Delete the disk volume.
    Delete the IP.
    If you are using snapshots, images or other resources, delete them also.

Thanked by 2jvnadr netomx
  • williewillie Member

techmoron said: I simply reply to those.

OPEN A TICKET

Thanked by 2netomx Clouvider
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2019

techmoron said: You have multiple cards attached. I have just 1 primary card attached which cannot be removed.

Yes, you can. In fact, there is an easy way to do that, but I won't write it publicly. Or you can just close your account and, voila! Card will be removed.

techmoron said: they send me invoices from [email protected], I simply reply to those.

There you are! Instead of opening a support ticket, you send mails to their billing department for a technical issue.

techmoron said: Join my family my new dumb more idiotic brother.

I am not your brother nor your friend. I am not a moron, but you are (according to your user name). I am not 14 years old, as you seem to be. I know how to manage my servers, you do not have a clue. I have some technical skills, you only have pimples and your mother's debit card, "bro".

techmoron said: They are like government employees. Not giving a fuck about their job.

In fact, they do give fuck for their jobs, and they are good at it. They don't give a fuck about you, because you don't deserve a fuck. When you grow up and learn how to earn your own money and how to behave instead of accusing companies that they are stealing your... 8 euros pocket money, come again to "chat", "bro".
    Till, then... /thread

P.S., you have not posted a single fucking screenshot, a fucking log file, a fucking mail or ticket you send to the fucking scaleway employs that did such big fuck to your fucking account not fucking willing to terminate your fucking server. Ah, fuck...

Thanked by 1poisson
  • poissonpoisson Member

NPNT (oh, new account since April 21 with only this thread.. totally not suspicious).

Show the full chain of tickets/emails via screenshots with personal details deleted and then we will talk. Otherwise, I am calling BS and that you deserve a free upgrade to puremoron.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • Why ...... Use debit card?????!?!

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited May 2019

I am currently facing this exact issue with a 'stuck' instance in AMS.
    instance refuses to be deleted because the Snapshotting or snapshot delete went awry and I'm guessing the backing storage is in an inconsistent state.

Support is still investigating. I'll give it another 24hr, yesterday being 'may day' and all.
    Support seems to have deleted it while I was asleep (even on May 1). :smile:

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @jvnadr said:

If it is not working for you, remove your credit card from your billing area and close the account. Move on and chose some other, better for you platform. You are not tighten to them and creating a new account here just to bash them, without even showing us some screenshots, logs and tickets, it is not helping to be believed...

It's probably because you have multiple cards added to your account. 3-4 months ago i wanted to delete my card and i had to contact support. they said they cant remove it and i have to close my entire account.

Reported it to a manager and after couple hours it was removed.

• xaocxaoc Member

Their system is designed in such a way that they will always have a guaranteed income from the "fools" that don't check every dark corner of said system. So yup, i'd stay away from these cunts.

@jvnadr no amount of money is negligible.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • pikepike Veteran

Did you try hetzner?

Thanked by 1MrH
  • defaultdefault Veteran

I never had problems with Scaleway server deletion. I do have problems with their random IPv6, or the fact that they may remove small VPS offers from NL too.

• @pike said:
    Did you try hetzner?

Better will be for hetzner if he will not try Hetzner.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2019

roshan91 said: Reported it to a manager and after couple hours it was removed.

^^ This. If you raise a ticket, it will be removed after the clearence of your remain debt. THere is also another way, but it is not so fair, so, I will not mention it here.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2019

xaoc said: Their system is designed in such a way that they will always have a guaranteed income from the "fools" that don't check every dark corner of said system. So yup, i'd stay away from these cunts.

You call them cunts. I am callin cunts potential clients that think they can act as they want, not following terms of service on a provider, not opening tickets like the rest of the people, trying to blackmail a provider with bad publicity opening bashing threads to random forums not even presenting proofs and the whole picture.

Scaleway is more than fair: they are using your credit card details and they will charge you several days AFTER the completion of the billing period, you do not have to prepay anything. During the usage of the server, they will send you drafts about your usage, you can set alerts if you exceed your budget (you can set limits in your client area or with a ticket) and they have a very clear billing system and really low prices.
    Also, they calculate 24/7 the current usage of the services and a client can always see what he has being charged till any time, simply by logging into his account. He can even see any subcharge (the server itself, the ip itself, the HDD itself etc.) and he is billed by the hour.

So, who is a "cunt"? The company that is extremely clear on charges, current financial state of any client and willing to collect the money only days after the billing period has ended?
    Or a client than won't read and won't follow TOS and AUP, calling the provider as fraud and thief?
    There are no "dark corners" on their system. There are fools that won't bother to control their accounts. Blame them.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

default said: I never had problems with Scaleway server deletion. I do have problems with their random IPv6, or the fact that they may remove small VPS offers from NL too.

Yes, ipv6 on scaleway's infrastructure is a total mesh... This is one serious negative thing about them, but you can always chose to use them or not, demending on how critical is ipv6 for you.

• @techmoron said:
    @jvnadr

hey brother
    you seem to be dumber than me. welcome to my family.

You have multiple cards attached. I have just 1 primary card attached which cannot be removed.
    And they send me invoices from [email protected], I simply reply to those.

Join my family my new dumb more idiotic brother.

This is hilarious.

• techmorontechmoron Member
    edited May 2019

@jvnadr

if you don't want to share something, better not mention it like a 9 year old. You seem to be a member of the 9 year old army but I am an adult.
    But still, it doesn't matter how much more retarded you are than me, you can still join my moron family. We will keep you safe.
    You are my new little retarded 9 year old brother.

I showed this thread to Scaleway and they deleted my server now.
    My issue is solved and now the admin can close this thread.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2019

download and install screencast-o-matic take a video of you stopping the server and it failing to stop, post it here and give them a link to it as well, problem solved.

edit: nvm

• @techmoron said:
    @jvnadr

if you don't want to share something, better not mention it like a 9 year old. You seem to be a member of the 9 year old army but I am an adult.
    But still, it doesn't matter how much more retarded you are than me, you can still join my moron family. We will keep you safe.
    You are my new little retarded 9 year old brother.

I showed this thread to Scaleway and they deleted my server now.
    My issue is solved and now the admin can close this thread.

Someone give this guy a cookie!

• Better change the title, no?

And in the way to it, change the OP username to threadexhibitionist.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

This was @techmoron's debut thread -- very promising.

Thanked by 2uptime skorous
  • techmoron said: I sent them multiple emails.

You sent multiple email to their non-monitored no-reply email address?

Thanked by 1level6