Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ovh USA location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ovh USA location

Anyone will know if ovh will offer normal vps in Hillsboro datacenter or Vint Hill?

Comments

• I am not sure about that, but your PP look modern.. I like it!

• sgheghelesgheghele Member
    edited April 2019

long shot, but let's try with @ninzo59

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

VPS in the US is not yet running. Only cloud ovh. But it is expensive. The minimum price for an instance is $ 32. But it seems to me if they launch VPS they will not be cheap as in the EU.

Thanked by 1Breeno
  • @Vova1234 said:
    VPS in the US is not yet running. Only cloud ovh. But it is expensive. The minimum price for an instance is $ 32. But it seems to me if they launch VPS they will not be cheap as in the EU.

Yes that's why I'm asking. Hopefully then resellers will do the job then.

• sinsin Member

I used their US public cloud for about a month and I liked it but then I went through their TOS and they don't allow adult content on their US dedis,cloud, etc so I went back to BHS. Why not try using their sandbox instances on their Public Cloud for right now?

@Vova1234 said:

They have the Sandbox instances in US which start at $5/month.

Thanked by 1Breeno
  • @MikeA Has VPS servers available in Vint Hill. Starting at $3

Thanked by 3Breeno MikeA uptime
  • @sin said:
    I used their US public cloud for about a month and I liked it but then I went through their TOS and they don't allow adult content on their US dedis,cloud, etc so I went back to BHS. Why not try using their sandbox instances on their Public Cloud for right now?

@Vova1234 said:

They have the Sandbox instances in US which start at $5/month.

So basically like a vps but the cpu is not guaranteed and network speed Is just 100 Mbps?

• @TheRealDeal said:
    @MikeA Has VPS servers available in Vint Hill. Starting at $3

Will give it a look thanks.

• sinsin Member
    edited April 2019

Breeno said: So basically like a vps but the cpu is not guaranteed and network speed Is just 100 Mbps?

Yes, the same as the regular OVH SSD VPSes (just doesn't include the disk space upgrades that the OVH VPS line received)

OVH's regular VPSes do not have guaranteed cpu either and are also limited to 100Mbps. The Public Cloud sandbox instances are the same as the regular VPSes except for the disk space.

Thanked by 1Breeno
  • sirluissirluis Member

Breeeeeno