Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transferring Clouvider Dedicated - E3-1270 v6 | 32G | 2x2tb SSD + 250 GB SSD | 2 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transferring Clouvider Dedicated - E3-1270 v6 | 32G | 2x2tb SSD + 250 GB SSD | 2 IPs

jetchiragjetchirag Member
edited April 2019 in General

Hey,

So, I have this server being idle since last month and forgot to cancel this before the 14 day notice period. Renewal cost is around $201 so if someone wants to take it off my hand - let me know the price you can offer. Next due date - one month and a day.

Otherwise I'll just have to let this idle for another one.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1Ympker

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2019

Oh, so this was that part about this month's expenses you mentioned in another topic😅
    Ouch! For an idle service that gotta hurt. Hope you find a new home for the server :) Shouldn't be too hard with @Clouvider premium quality :P

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • Cant you ask @clouvider nicely if they can refund that one month, and you keep it for that one day?

Thanked by 2Ympker jetchirag
  • What's the full package: IPV4 subnets, Included Transfer.
    The 2tb disks are HDD?

OTOH, $201/Month seems expensive compared to Clouvider's current regular pricing even with the upgrades.
    It might just make sense to drop it.

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • @Ympker said:
    Oh, so this was that part about this month's expenses you mentioned in another topic😅
    Ouch! For an idle service that gotta hurt. Hope you find a new home for the server :) Shouldn't be too hard with @Clouvider premium quality :P

Yea kinda. This and other things too! Nothing major tho :)

@teamacc said:
    Cant you ask @clouvider nicely if they can refund that one month, and you keep it for that one day?

Did ask 2 days ago but they said they have 14 days notice policy and no customer need such server currently. I haven't paid for next month yet but to keep reputable account - will do if no one picks it today here.

@vimalware said:
    What's the full package: IPV4 subnets, Included Transfer.
    The 2tb disks are HDD?

OTOH, $201/Month seems expensive compared to Clouvider's current regular pricing even with the upgrades.

Yea, disks were kinda expensive. They are ssd. 2 IPs.

It might just make sense to drop it.

Seems so

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @jetchirag said:

@vimalware said:
    What's the full package: IPV4 subnets, Included Transfer.
    The 2tb disks are HDD?

Yea, disks were kinda expensive. They are ssd.

It's worth re-wording the Title, for this alone.
    I was 99% sure it was HDD

Thanked by 3Wolf imok jetchirag
  • imokimok Member

I still read it as 2x2 TB HDD + 250 GB SSD.

2x2 TB + 250 GB Pure SSD will catch the eyes.

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • Now that I re-read it, you are right! Updated title, thank you ^_^

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • So, seems like no one is interested. Idling it is, then.

Just in case someone needs it for $$, let me know.

• imokimok Member
    edited April 2019

jetchirag said: seems like no one is interested

IT-IS-SO-MUCH-MONEY and I'm poor.

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

$7