Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking vpn to watch Netflix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking vpn to watch Netflix

looking for free or cheap vpn for access to any region to watch netflix

Thanked by 1imok

Comments

• Jokes on you because I can’t sign out lol

My password manager is configured to auto sign in and it signed me in instantly after your tr0ll

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @doghouch said:

Jokes on you because I can’t sign out lol

Oh shit! Did CC put the signout button the same place as Drafts (hidden behind IPv6)?

• Try SmartDNS

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member
    edited April 2019

I remember I saw someone advertise their Netflix VPN here a few weeks ago. I've never used their service before, don't know if it is good or not but their price is cheap. I think you might want to check it out.

Mod edit: Please refrain from linking to sites that sell ‘residential VPNs/proxies.’

https://netflixvpn.com/

Mod edit: Link restored.

• @Kiwi83 said:
    I remember I saw someone advertise their Netflix VPN here a few weeks ago. I've never used their service before, don't know if it is good or not but their price is cheap. I think you might want to check it out.

Mod edit: Please refrain from linking to sites that sell ‘residential VPNs/proxies.’

Why can't we link to these sites? @doghouch

Is VPN now criminalised? Or you wouldn't want Netflix to find and blacklist them?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2019

@Ympker said:

@Kiwi83 said:

Is VPN now criminalised? Or you wouldn't want Netflix to find and blacklist them?

As far as I’m concerned, they’re selling residential proxies which is a big no-no.

While they could be used to unblock content restrictions (which is against their terms anyway), my better judgement tells me that people won’t be using it exclusively for Netflix.

Having said that, I don’t condone the use of these sites and content restrictions exist for a reason. If you, or anyone else, want to bypass Netflix’s licensing agreements, it’s on you. I consider this kind of service to be grey-hat anyway, but if you really want the link, I’ve restored it.

Edit — to answer your question: I’m perfectly fine with VPNs so long as they’re used for legitimate reasons.

Edit #2 — made my stance more clear.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2019

@doghouch said:

@Ympker said:

@Kiwi83 said:

As far as I’m concerned, they’re selling residential proxies which is a big no-no.

While they could be used to unblock content restrictions (which is against their terms anyway), my better judgement tells me that people won’t be using it exclusively for Netflix.

Having said that, I don’t condone the use of these sites and content restrictions exist for a reason. If you, or anyone else, want to bypass Netflix’s licensing agreements, it’s on you. I consider this kind of service to be grey-hat anyway, but if you really want the link, I’ve restored it.

Edit — to answer your question: I’m perfectly fine with VPNs so long as they’re used for legitimate reasons (bypassing censorship, etc.).

Gotcha. Anyway didn't want to condemn you here or anything :) As far as I'm concerned though, circumventing geo restrictions from a streaming service I pay for is fair enough. They are allowed to stream the content to requests from an IP of a specific country. Of course yes, they could request your home address like BBC does but then again as long as they don't and you have an IP address from a country on which they stream what you want to watch: Go for it. Afterall, you're also paying them (in a way).

I agree though that probably some black hat activity may be taking place among VPN users as well. However at this point there is really no difference between VPN Providers that offer residential IPs or Datacenter IPs. Either IP range being abused sucks.

Thanked by 2doghouch willie
  • Ympker said: As far as I'm concerned though, circumventing geo restrictions from a streaming service I pay for is fair enough.

Yep. Seems no worse than circumventing the GFW's content restrictions.

• Ympker said: Is VPN now criminalised?

Only doppelgangers use VPN.
    They also despise the truth.

• @doghouch As Associated with netflixvpn.com, I don't want to against forum regulations I just proivde the VPN not be detected by Netflix or other steaming sites. Almost 40% of Netflix's 13,500+ titles are currently available in the US – far more than anywhere else. As Paid subscriber,Actually many Netflix users around the world have been using VPN to watch Netflix programs. Unless you live in China or Iran where illegal to use a VPN.

About vpn for netflix . Netflix reply "we don't encourage nor recommend the use of it. But If you haven't had any issues while streaming, it won't affect anything on your account as we don't have an official stand about it."

@Kiwi83 @Ympker if you like netflix and want free trial .PM me.

• @unesky said:
    @doghouch As Associated with netflixvpn.com, I don't want to against forum regulations I just proivde the VPN not be detected by Netflix or other steaming sites. Almost 40% of Netflix's 13,500+ titles are currently available in the US – far more than anywhere else. As Paid subscriber,Actually many Netflix users around the world have been using VPN to watch Netflix programs. Unless you live in China or Iran where illegal to use a VPN.

About vpn for netflix . Netflix reply "we don't encourage nor recommend the use of it. But If you haven't had any issues while streaming, it won't affect anything on your account as we don't have an official stand about it."

@Kiwi83 @Ympker if you like netflix and want free trial .PM me.

I think @doghouch is very well aware of it and his main issue was people abusing residential IPs for smth else than Netflix VPN. Then again that would be prejudging all VPN usage which is why he has made available that link again. It's however no surprise to hear where he's coming from as VPN often enough are being abused.

• hzrhzr Member

Ympker said: his main issue was people abusing residential IPs for smth else

Probably quite a few of it I have seen is also hacked PC / botnet socks

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @hzr said:

Ympker said: his main issue was people abusing residential IPs for smth else

Probably quite a few of it I have seen is also hacked PC / botnet socks

There's always two sides to a coin afterall.