Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET provider registration
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET provider registration

hoekyhoeky Member
edited April 2019 in Providers

//edit

Oops, there is a ticket system for this, so this post can be closed/removed

Comments

• WolfWolf Member

@Hoekynl @hoeky

Multiple accounts?

Anyway, there is a ticket system for this type of request.

• hoekyhoeky Member

@Wolf said:
    @Hoekynl @hoeky

Multiple accounts?

Anyway, there is a ticket system for this type of request.

Yes thats my personal account (forgot about that one). I will make a ticket for this

Thank you, did not see this. Thought I had to post here from: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153227/let-provider-register-directory-find-your-next-host-here#latest

If you would like to be added to the register please post it in the providers section NOT on this post

Will edit post

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • WolfWolf Member

@hoeky

Looks like your biggest Cloud (5) does not have any stats.

https://hoeky.nl/cloudvps.php

Thanked by 1hoeky
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Wait time is 6 months.

• hoekyhoeky Member

@Wolf said:
    @hoeky

Looks like your biggest Cloud (5) does not have any stats.

https://hoeky.nl/cloudvps.php

Thank you, fixed ^^

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • @hoeky

Surefire way to get your provider tag: get a CC dedicated server, sell some VPS servers off of it for a bit and then apply. Trust me, CC always keeps its house brands happy. Added bonus: you get a free, practically unlimited use "get out of ban" card. Just search "house brand" on LET and you'll have vouches for this.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @hoeky

CC always keeps its house brands happy.

This is not to be confused with its' IN-HOUSE brands that can completely rewrite the rules whenever they feel like it.

• @hoeky Seems like you're just reselling Hetzner at a ~60% higher price? The datacenter locations and their respective addresses gave it away.

Or are your services managed or something?

• hoekyhoeky Member

@solaire said:
    @hoeky Seems like you're just reselling Hetzner at a ~60% higher price? The datacenter locations and their respective addresses gave it away.

Yeah we do custom installations and maintenance for some customers if required. I will look into maybe offering these at lower prices and having the custom installation as a seperate addon/subscription

Thanked by 1solaire
  • @hoeky said:

@solaire said:
    @hoeky Seems like you're just reselling Hetzner at a ~60% higher price? The datacenter locations and their respective addresses gave it away.

Yeah we do custom installations and maintenance for some customers if required. I will look into maybe offering these at lower prices and having the custom installation as a seperate addon/subscription

That's a bit hoeky..

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • What's the node spec?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited April 2019

@Letzien said:

@hoeky said:

@solaire said:

That's a bit hoeky..

Having a .nl tld and only offering servers in FI/DE seems a bit hoeky to me as well.

Especially when no where on the order form does it state the server's location and you need to scroll a good bit down the vps page to find where exactly the servers are being offered from. But hey - at least the whmcs license is valid so that's a start.

Thanked by 1hoeky
  • hoekyhoeky Member

@MasonR said:

@Letzien said:

@hoeky said:

@solaire said:

That's a bit hoeky..

Having a .nl tld and only offering servers in FI/DE seems a bit hoeky to me as well.

Especially when no where on the order form does it state the server's location and you need to scroll a good bit down the vps page to find where exactly the servers are being offered from. But hey - at least the whmcs license is valid so that's a start.

Thank you for the feedback, I will make changes to make the location more clear when ordering. If you have any other feedback please do post it here or PM me and I will look into it.
    now if only I got the hoeky reference

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • donlidonli Member

Why do some providers think "99% uptime" is good in 2019? Do they think people won't do the math?