Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap storage ~1TB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap storage ~1TB

MilonMilon Member
edited April 2019 in Requests

Any cheap ~1TB storage under $50/year ?

Comments

• https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156828/celebrating-8-years-in-business-promos-inside-chi-ny-la-stockholm-oslo-amsterdam-vienna/p1

1 CPU core
    1 GB RAM
    1 TB storage
    4 TB bandwidth
    $12 per quarter

Orders will close on 18th April. Grab fast.

Thanked by 1Milon
  • maqbeqmaqbeq Member
    edited April 2019

Last 2018 BF I got a Host Solutions storage server with 1TB disk, 10TB bandwith, 1 vcore, 1GB RAM for 50€/2 years, if you can wait till this year's BF..

Thanked by 1Milon
  • desperanddesperand Member
    edited April 2019

Milon said: Any cheap ~1TB storage under $50/year ?

No, there is no reliable and good cheap storage below 5$/mo. ($60 annually)
    If you see somewhere less then 5$ / mo for 1TB space = be sure, that something wrong will happen with time to your files, or you will have a lot of restrictions.

The service which can give you up to 1-2TB of storage for around 15-30$ annually is https://1fichier.com/tarifs.html. But I do not like this provider a lot, and I found it useless in terms of everything because this is absolutely not the usable product for my needs. For me much cheaper to buy a dedicated HDD 1TB drive for 30$ and have much more abilities and ways to edit and use my data instead of using their "cheap" unusable solution (what I already paid, and have idling, because it's useless).

• cociucociu Member

maqbeq said: Last 2018 BF I got a Host Solutions storage server with 1TB disk, 10TB bandwith, 1 vcore, 1GB RAM for 50€/2 years, if you can wait till this year's BF..

you are lucky , we do not offer any more such disccount in our storage plan , is cheap already .

for the op i can offer in 4.5 eur/mo https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

• @Chocoweb said:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156828/celebrating-8-years-in-business-promos-inside-chi-ny-la-stockholm-oslo-amsterdam-vienna/p1

1 CPU core
    1 GB RAM
    1 TB storage
    4 TB bandwidth
    $12 per quarter

Grab this FAST op
    It's rare to see 1TB for $48 (USD, and not euros)

• MilonMilon Member
    edited April 2019

@vimalware said:

@Chocoweb said:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156828/celebrating-8-years-in-business-promos-inside-chi-ny-la-stockholm-oslo-amsterdam-vienna/p1

1 CPU core
    1 GB RAM
    1 TB storage
    4 TB bandwidth
    $12 per quarter

Grab this FAST op
    It's rare to see 1TB for $48 (USD, and not euros)

Unfortunately, I do not like the scheme to transfer money and wait for the answer at the ticket... :smile: They wrote that it's possible to receive denial to provide vps with discount. not my hoster

cociu, storage offer discounts never again at this year? :(

Thanked by 1Chocoweb
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Not sure what you mean by 'denial' but we plan to deliver every server ordered before end of day today. Either way, best of luck with your search.

• Abdullah said: Not sure what you mean by 'denial'

Sure you do. If you use a VPN to pay with an unverified Paypal account while claiming to live at LAX then you get denied. :)

• SYS 2TB arm

Thanked by 1Milon
  • MilonMilon Member
    edited April 2019

@Abdullah said:
    Not sure what you mean by 'denial' but we plan to deliver every server ordered before end of day today. Either way, best of luck with your search.

Yes, it was about vps delivery. And again I'm not sure when "end of day today" will come. There are 24 time zones on Earth. As I said earlier, this is like a roulette game for me: is your day end or not. :-)

p.s. Thanks :) I'm not hurrying. I need it for backups.

@chocolateshirt said:
    SYS 2TB arm

Sorry, but what is this? :)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

SoYouStart 2tb ARM cpu server.

Thanked by 1Milon
  • Best and reliable for under 50$/y (if you dont pay VAT) would be UltraVPS.eu 750gb storage server. If you find cheaper you wont use it, beleive me. Now, for good night sleeps without nightmares, add 30$ more, w8 for next month and on 1st check Buyvm. Get 512 slice for 20$ and add block storage for 60$. It will be worth for all the hussle you will face with those under 60$

If you go with cociu, you might want to read some topics here before buying.

GL

• MilonMilon Member

@emperor said:
    Best and reliable for under 50$/y (if you dont pay VAT) would be UltraVPS.eu 750gb storage server.

Thanks, good alternative! Yes, I don't pay VAT. Unfortunately, in this case they request first payment made by paypal, but I don't have it and it is not allowed at my country. I can use some service to pay, but they will charge additional fees and it's not so easy. If I will not found something other then it's nice alternative.

Buyvm -- out of stock now :)

• If you need dedicated server, there isn't much other alternatives than kimsufi