Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

YourLastHost - VPS Resource Pool - $6.95/mo - Deploy in Los Angeles, France, Jacksonville & Dallas
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

YourLastHost - VPS Resource Pool - $6.95/mo - Deploy in Los Angeles, France, Jacksonville & Dallas

YourLastHostYourLastHost Member
edited April 2019 in Offers

YourLastHost: The only web hosting company that guarantees to be the very last web host that you need. Yes, that’s right: we believe you’ll never want to host anywhere else after hosting with us. We set high standards for our uptime, service, and support. You can confidently choose YourLastHost for any project, big or small. We are particularly proud to offer a combination of powerful features that few companies can match, including 24/7 support, a 90-day money back guarantee, 99.99% uptime, affordable DDoS protection, and RAID-10 disks.

Tiny Pool:

• Deploy 3 VPS
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 2 GB vSWAP
  • 50 GB RAID-10 Storage
  • 3 IPv4 Addresses
  • 3 IPv6 Addresses (In LA and France)
  • 2 TB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 3 CPU Cores
  • Multiple Operating Systems
  • OpenVZ / SolusVM VPS Reseller Panel
  • Multiple US and UK Locations
  • $6.95/mo (Use Coupon: LET695VPSPOOL )
  • ORDER NOW

Features of our VPS Reseller - VPS Resource Pools:

• SolusVM VPS Reseller Panel
  • Multiple Operating Systems
  • Multiple US and UK Locations
  • 90 Day Money back
  • 99.99% Uptime Service Level Agreement
  • 24/7/365 Live Chat and HelpDesk Support
  • Great Reviews & Stellar Reputation (Check Us Out!)

Payment Methods:

• PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover, Bitcoin,
    BlockChain, Altcoins, Alipay, 2CheckOut, PayTM Wallet,
    WebMoney, Yandex.Money, Qiwi Wallet

Minimum Host Node Specifications:

• Dual Intel Xeon E5-2660v2 CPU (16 x 3.6 GHz)
  • 64 GB RAM
  • 6 x 1TB SSDs
  • Hardware RAID10
  • 100Mbps to 1Gbps Uplink

Network and Data Center Locations:

- Los Angeles, California, USA
- Dallas, Texas, USA
- Roubaix, France, Europe
- Jacksonville, Florida, USA

Contact Us:

- Facebook - Twitter - Linkedin - ClientArea - Website

Comments

• any review about YLH ?

Thanked by 1YourLastHost
  • @shaqeel said:
    any review about YLH ?

They've been banned before, if that helps.

• I recall that they are synonymous with YourLastByte

• Avoid this host like the plague. It's another LEB scam show.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@dahartigan Did you every get the vps from hostkana or what ever they just took your money and didn't give anything in return.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @dahartigan Did you every get the vps from hostkana or what ever they just took your money and didn't give anything in return.

Never got the VPS, never got a refund. They took the money and ran for the hills.

• @shaqeel said:
    any review about YLH ?

Thanks @shaqeel for asking about us, you check our clients reviews here

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:

It has been already sorted out, I am not sure why are you mentioning about the hostkana in each and every posts about us.

• @dahartigan said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

Never got the VPS, never got a refund. They took the money and ran for the hills.

@dahartigan I have already mentioned this in my past offer also and again I am putting it here "All the HostKana’s clients and its products are migrated without any issue, we had sent an emails to all the clients before and after the migration if anyone has any issue, please do contact us via helpdesk and will be sorted.".. If you still have any question or not received the expected support, I request you to please PM me or submit a ticket, I am happy to help you out.

• @YourLastHost said:

@dahartigan said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

@dahartigan I have already mentioned this in my past offer also and again I am putting it here "All the HostKana’s clients and its products are migrated without any issue, we had sent an emails to all the clients before and after the migration if anyone has any issue, please do contact us via helpdesk and will be sorted.".. If you still have any question or not received the expected support, I request you to please PM me or submit a ticket, I am happy to help you out.

It's entirely possible something was missed during the transition between brands. At this point I have written it off.

All I know is I did reach out and nothing was returned to me, of course the hostkana client area doesn't work so there's no way to verify any of this, right?

I'll downgrade my "run to the hills" to a "buyer beware". If I get a PM offering to refund the $5 I'll note that, and consider it it a gesture of good faith. I'm not going to hold my breath though, you know, it's "only five bucks" and all.

• It's entirely possible something was missed during the transition between brands. At this point I have written it off.

All I know is I did reach out and nothing was returned to me, of course the hostkana client area doesn't work so there's no way to verify any of this, right?

I'll downgrade my "run to the hills" to a "buyer beware". If I get a PM offering to refund the $5 I'll note that, and consider it it a gesture of good faith. I'm not going to hold my breath though, you know, it's "only five bucks" and all.

I agree, It could be possible, but no we have migrated all the clients and services on our WHMCS without fail and after that forwarded the domain to us. You can still login to our website using the existing email account and credential, If not you can reset the password without any issue.

In regards to the refund, you will definitely have it and also get a surprise from my side, please check PM.

• MultiStarsMultiStars Member
    edited April 2019

I had a service with them for about a year. The first few days there was stability issues occassionally, after a few messages, until now the VPS has never had any issue. I'm pretty happy with them. They responded ticket very fast.

Thanked by 1YourLastHost
  • @MultiStars said:
    I had a service with them for about a year. The first few days there was stability issues occassionally, after a few messages, until now the VPS has never had any issue. I'm pretty happy with them. They responded ticket very fast.

Thank you for the appreciation, @MultiStars :)

• add_iTadd_iT Member

@YourLastHost: No Yearly promo for resource pool?

• @add_iT said:
    @YourLastHost: No Yearly promo for resource pool?

Yes, I can offer a custom yearly promo code for the resource pool, please submit a ticket

• Who are your upstreams? What is your ASN? Are your IP addresses reassigned from your provider or are you getting them directly from the RIR? Do you have a Looking Glass?

• YourLastHostYourLastHost Member
    edited May 2019

@conradrock said:
    Who are your upstreams? What is your ASN? Are your IP addresses reassigned from your provider or are you getting them directly from the RIR? Do you have a Looking Glass?

Please check the added links under the "Network and Data Center Locations" and you will find our looking glasses and data centers informations.