Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SYS ARM 4T (US/CA accounts) for transfer ($10.99 w/ 1.5 months remaining)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SYS ARM 4T (US/CA accounts) for transfer ($10.99 w/ 1.5 months remaining)

sgheghelesgheghele Member
edited April 2019 in General

Two days ago I mistakenly renewed a SYS ARM 4T server ($10.99 monthly) which will now expire on May 29, 2019.

If anyone is interested, I can transfer it for the $10.99 I stupidly paid and you get 1.5months of it.

Edit: Server is in GRA1, France.

Comments

• Good. CA or FR?

• Oh yeah. Server is in GRA1, France.

• roastroast Member

I'm greedy I want moore

• @roast said:
    I'm greedy I want moore

PM me for details if interested. I understand that you need a valid account in ca.soyoustart.com, meaning that you need to live in the US and perhaps Canada as well.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@roast said:
    I'm greedy I want moore

They come into stock, often enough recently.

• Would have picked off in a jiffy if it weren't for the stupid new payment processor

• If this was in CA...

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2019

TimboJones said: If this was in CA...

You could buy a new one a long time ago. But now in OVH, the servers have stopped shutting down after the end of the rent. Since the 11th many servers have not SUSPENSION and mark expire if not renew.

For example:

Now 15 Apr. But server not stopped after expire.

• @Vova1234 said:

You could buy a new one a long time ago. But now in OVH, the servers have stopped shutting down after the end of the rent. Since the 11th many servers have not SUSPENSION and mark expire if not renew.

For example:

I think this is because of the new payment processor woes, as i guess many users are facing issue with payment on new gateway

• @Vova1234 said:

For example:

So it's free? haha :smile:

• @mtsbatalha said:

@Vova1234 said:

For example:

Let’s find out, get it from me :smile:

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

@sgheghele said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@Vova1234 said:

For example:

I already counted 20 such servers. In friends, servers do not stop after expire too.

• @Vova1234 said:

@sgheghele said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@Vova1234 said:

For example:

I already counted 20 such servers. In friends, servers do not stop after expire too.

Neither does OVH want them anymore

• SvenSven Member

Still available?

• @Sven said:
    Still available?

Yes.

• SvenSven Member

Sent you a PM.

• Still available. Please note that you need a valid account in ca.soyoustart.com for the transfer.