Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Internal Server Error
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Internal Server Error

nicheniche Member

I am getting the following error, the hosting company says that other websites on the server are not facing the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments

• Check your error log file

• as mentioned

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You told us nothing literally. Did you even read the error? Check the log.

• nicheniche Member
    edited April 2019

There is no error log for some of the domains, and in other cases the last error was recorded on March 30, there is no error for today or last few days

• nicheniche Member
    edited April 2019

@kassle said:
    as mentioned

Where will this error log be located, the error_log in public_html is not having any recent error information at all, this has cpanel installed

• LetzienLetzien Member
    edited April 2019

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP PANELS

BETTER RUN

BETTER RUN

BETTER OUTRUN

BETTER OUTRUN MY CPANEL!

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • nicheniche Member

It is only giving the following errors
    [Sat Apr 13 01:25:11.487103 2019] [:error] [pid 586915] [client 149.200.4.121:64049] File does not exist: /home2/kdqzrgam/ugxe.com/wp-login.php
    [Sat Apr 13 01:24:05.812330 2019] [:error] [pid 586899] [client 149.200.4.121:63991] File does not exist: /home2/kdqzrgam/ebxm.com/wp-login.php

wordpress is not installed for the above domains

• may be rename htaccess if you have one or check your php version if you have changed recently

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

A 500 error can be triggered by having the wrong permissions.

• Welcome to LowEndSupport,
    Have you try turning it off and o
    n again?

Your ticket number is #696969

• nicheniche Member

@dearroy said:
    A 500 error can be triggered by having the wrong permissions.

The permissions appear to be ok, 644

• nicheniche Member
    edited April 2019

@reikuzan said:
    Welcome to LowEndSupport,
    Have you try turning it off and o
    n again?

Your ticket number is #696969

It is shared hosting, I cannot restart

• @niche said:
    I am getting the following error, the hosting company says that other websites on the server are not facing the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I can provide paid support :smiley:

niche said: The permissions appear to be ok, 644

Can you provide more context?

Like what program you were trying to run, when did the error encounter, etc.

• I am going to guess (and it is a guess as the info provided is very vague at best) that the issue is related to your htaccess file

• nicheniche Member

some are static files, others are wordpress blogs no plugins

• nicheniche Member

@LeonDynamic said:
    I am going to guess (and it is a guess as the info provided is very vague at best) that the issue is related to your htaccess file

there is no htaccess file related problem

• nicheniche Member

it is the standard .htaccess for wordpress

• nicheniche Member

@noaman said:

@niche said:

Internal Server Error

I can provide paid support :smiley:

I am not paying much for the hosting, so I offer backlinks for fixing the problem

• niche said: I am not paying much for the hosting, so I offer backlinks for fixing the problem

Backlinks from a zero traffic website hosted on a dirty cheap shared account... Now, that's a value for tech support payment...

edited April 2019

Try to set the directories permission to 755 and see if it works.

Try to rename or remove the theme or plugins if permission is not the issue.

• nicheniche Member
    edited April 2019

I am moving the websites to my other hosting accounts

• @niche said:

What’s to say the problem doesn’t move to the new host. Find the problem first before blaming the host or thinking the problem is with current host

edited April 2019

Helps your skill to advance as well.

Throwing money at problems, hoping it'd stick, is usually the least wise choice.

• nicheniche Member

@deank said:
    Helps your skill to advance as well.

Throwing money at problems, hoping it'd stick, is usually the least wise choice.

There is no money being thrown at problems

• @niche said:

and it's https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156857/time-out-error-for-website#latest ?

@niche said:
    There is no money being thrown at problems

You have far bigger issues then since money can't solve it.