Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SoyouStart] Free setup fees offer April
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SoyouStart] Free setup fees offer April

ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep
edited April 2019 in Offers

Hello :)

We launched today a 2 weeks offer which give you free setup fees (value 20-50€ ex.VAT) on a selection of SoyouStart essential servers (FR / CA datacenters)

Servers concerned begins at 39,99€ / 47.99$ ex.VAT/months, they are tagged in the server list.

Offer applied only at the very last step of the ordering process.{ It's normal you can't see it in the first step of the process.}

link:
IE: https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/essential-servers/
US: https://www.soyoustart.com/us/essential-servers/

Cheers

Comments

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

E3-SAT-1-32 at CA is not showing free setup

if this may be looked at

thanks

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Oh, you are back. When did you acquire provider tag?

• When is possible some flash on E3-SSD-1-32 CA. ? Setup fee isnt so important when you think on long term service server. Main important is monthly price.

• People go berserk over setup fees here so this offer is no doubt very welcome. There are some nice servers there, though I'm too cheap to buy one at the moment. I still follow these with interest since I eventually want to migrate my EU stuff to North America. It's just still too expensive here.

• ehabehab Member
    edited April 2019

where is here willie if you don't mind me asking?

• williewillie Member
    edited April 2019

North America. I have a Hetzner auction server in Germany and two Kimsufis in France and a leftover online.net promo server that I really should cancel but it's crazy cheap. There's just nothing comparable available on this side of the ocean.

• ehabehab Member

its properly the electricity that is too high.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@willie said:
    People go berserk over setup fees here so this offer is no doubt very welcome.

If I have a choice between setup fee + lower monthly cost and no setup fee + higher monthly cost, I will usually choose the former.

• @deank said:

@willie said:

If I have a choice between setup fee + lower monthly cost and no setup fee + higher monthly cost, I will usually choose the former.

And always good offer + no setup fee is to fell in love :)

• ehab said: its properly the electricity that is too high.

I think electricity is generally more expensive in EU than NA. Colo isn't particularly more expensive in NA. Bandwidth is possibly more expensive in NA, and maybe US hosting companies (AWS...) big enough to get economies of scale in server deployments have richer enterprise customers to sock it to.

My endgame in the US is probably colo. In EU it looks impossible to beat the prices of the big dedi hosts by colo'ing one or two of your own servers, but in the US it is very doable.

Thanked by 2ehab datanoise
  • YorkiSYorkiS Member
    edited April 2019

@ninzo59 said:

Hello buddy, could you let me know when you will have available this model OP-SAT-1-32 in Canada datacenter.

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited April 2019

@ninzo59 said:
    Hello :)

We launched today a 2 weeks offer which give you free setup fees (value 20-50€ ex.VAT) on a selection of SoyouStart essential servers (FR / CA datacenters)

Servers concerned begins at 39,99€ / 47.99$ ex.VAT/months, they are tagged in the server list.

Offer applied only at the very last step of the ordering process. It's normal you can't see it in the first step of the process.

link:
    IE: https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/essential-servers/
    US: https://www.soyoustart.com/us/essential-servers/

Cheers

Do you work for SYS? If so, can you please tell why I can't pay with credit cards now? What has changed in the last month? I tried four different banks and VISA/Master Card, But I can't for the life of me figure why the payment is not even registered on the bank. The bank tells me that they don't even see an attempt. Have you recently blocked certain regions? Or added additional security protocols regarding payments? Something has messed up

• A good moment to hace some flash on canada . How about it @ninzo59 ?

• @deank said:

@willie said:

The thing is with setup fee you can't really test the water

• Yeah.. It's for certain servers. The setup fees still exist on the game servers and on some dedicated server ones :pensive:

Thanks though xD

• @optisoft said:
    A good moment to hace some flash on canada . How about it @ninzo59 ?

How about that? some flash with E3-SSD-1-32 CA ?