Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SparkVPS: horrible experience!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SparkVPS: horrible experience!

I should have canceled the service immediately when I saw that in the beginning the IP is pointing to a wrong server, deployment doesn't work in Control Panel and their terminal won't work.

I thought they'd fix those things if I report them but after three weeks of harassment I figured out that those negative reviews are real!

Please stay away!

Comments

• ChuckChuck Member

Their latest offer was on March 2019. Last cash grab before they @deank?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

pack their bags and run off to the Lalaland.

The last time I heard, a bus ticket was 7 bucks.

• If you have spent any time on this forum you will know about the whole puppet host thing. These are not real hosts they are simply a quick cash grab and that's it.

If your looking for a new host look for some reviews online, not just on LEB. There are plenty of great hosts on here that might be a bit more expensive but just pay the extra.

• Wait... A VPS can actually release sparks?

• Hosting industry is more and more like HYIP nowadays.

• Yup, "End Of Summer" Host

Thanked by 2feezioxiii MasonR
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@kolkata said:
    [...] I figured out that those negative reviews are real!

So you knew about all those negative reviews before buying that service and "something" (let me guess: cheap prices) made you hope that those reviews would just be fake news and everything would turn into a happy end. I'd say those hopes have been to high. :)

As already suggested, take the next bus and exit at one of the more recognized stops.

Thanked by 1daz123
  • donlidonli Member

@default said:
    Wait... A VPS can actually release sparks?

When things are going really badly yes.