Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirMach BF 2017 VPS for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirMach BF 2017 VPS for sale

Got this from BF 2017 sale

OpenVZ
1GB RAM
30GB SSD
1TB Bandwidth
1 IP
Next due date 27 Nov 2019
$8/year

Buyer will pay $3 transfer fee and should abide by VirMach transfer rules https://m.imgur.com/xRhYrJb.

My asking price is $8 + $3 = $11. Payment via BTC/Paypal. First person to reply to this post gets it.

Comments

• TravTrav Member

What is the location?

• akhfaakhfa Member
    edited April 2019

I replied first but I don't want it, sorry

edit: seems like second :(

• @Trav said:
    What is the location?

Buffalo, NY

• Since 7 months and 20 days are remaining in renewal, to make it a fair deal I will only charge for 7 months i.e. $5 (rounded off to $5) so the total you have to pay is $5 + $3 = $8

• Nice post and thanks to share it with us.

• @alilet said:
    Since 7 months and 20 days are remaining in renewal, to make it a fair deal I will only charge for 7 months i.e. $5 (rounded off to $5) so the total you have to pay is $5 + $3 = $8

I've never done a transfer myself, but look at sender rule #3.

• TimboJones said: I've never done a transfer myself, but look at sender rule #3.

I don't understand the issue there. Idea is you reimburse OP for unused portion of their annual payment plus the transfer fee, and they open a ticket confirming the transfer. I did a transfer like that (from the receiving end) last year and it worked fine.

• Also, Sender Rule 3 protects Virmach in the case of a deadbeat buyer. Whatever that has to do with all of the tea in the Boston Harbor, I have no idea.

• I'll pay the $8. This would make a great idler. In all seriousness send me a PM and I will send money when I wake up tomorrow.

• I might jump on a KVM but this is OpenVZ..

• @TimboJones said:

@alilet said:
    Since 7 months and 20 days are remaining in renewal, to make it a fair deal I will only charge for 7 months i.e. $5 (rounded off to $5) so the total you have to pay is $5 + $3 = $8

I've never done a transfer myself, but look at sender rule #3.

What is Sender Rule #3 ?

• Rule #3 from original post screenshot, https://m.imgur.com/xRhYrJb

• @Letzien said:
    Also, Sender Rule 3 protects Virmach in the case of a deadbeat buyer. Whatever that has to do with all of the tea in the Boston Harbor, I have no idea.

There's language to say the unused service is lost. I don't see language that the unused service is carried over to the new person. But that might be the case.

• I'm sure that if you asked for the container to be sent verbatim, as long as you agreed to it, then it would be fine. Not sure why you'd want to take over someone else's undergarnments, though.