Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I contact Alpharacks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How can I contact Alpharacks

I bought alpharacks VPS and found that it was different from the description. I applied for a refund but no one answered my work ticket. Tomorrow will be the third day. I don't know how to get in touch with them.
Who can help me to contact him? Thanks!

Comments

• AlphaRacks support was pretty fast and decent with me. They may be facing a lot of tickets due to the acquisition of W00t and NFP. Just wait a few more days.

• @sanvit said:
    AlphaRacks support was pretty fast and decent with me. They may be facing a lot of tickets due to the acquisition of W00t and NFP. Just wait a few more days.

Thank you. But tomorrow is the third day. If not, I may not be able to apply for a refund.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

You noticed that it is weekend?

• @nicky1605 said:

@sanvit said:
    AlphaRacks support was pretty fast and decent with me. They may be facing a lot of tickets due to the acquisition of W00t and NFP. Just wait a few more days.

Thank you. But tomorrow is the third day. If not, I may not be able to apply for a refund.

If you have opend the ticket before the refund period, most provider will honor your request.

@FR_Michael said:

^this

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

You need to change your buying habits, these people are boarder line criminal, I assume your primary reason for purchase was the price.

These people literally make the rule: if it looks to good to be true it probably is, they must have 1000 bad reviews available all over google.

If it is an amount of money you care about, check first before you buy.

Thanked by 2cybertech Milon
  • t0mt0m Member

You don’t contact Alpharacks, Alpharacks contacts you! (Also after unsubscribing for their mailing lists for the 3rd time).

• Write down your refund request and put it in any bin you see. In the street, In your house any where it will make it to them.

• @t0m said:
    You don’t contact Alpharacks, Alpharacks contacts you! (Also after unsubscribing for their mailing lists for the 3rd time).

I came here to say this. Every time they spam me with their "Can't opt-out lol our canspam compliance is fake" shit, I send it straight to their registrar and upstream. Eventually they will get sick of it.

Thanked by 2doghouch uptime
  • FalzoFalzo Member

nicky1605 said: how to get in touch with them

gar nicht.

• @Letzien said:

@t0m said:

I came here to say this. Every time they spam me with their "Can't opt-out lol our canspam compliance is fake" shit, I send it straight to their registrar and upstream. Eventually they will get sick of it.

I tried subscribing to their emails. They wouldnt let me without creating an account.

To be fair, it was an "alpharacksspamgoeshere@" email.

Thanked by 2poisson Letzien
  • open another ticket for sure they will reply u and also wait for the working days its weekend

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2019

@Letzien said:

@t0m said:

I was getting their spam before buying a product to test.

(Now I get at least double the amount of “one time only” emails.)

On that note, I’ve unsubscribed three times. I’m starting to think that the unsubscribe page is fake considering it says “Email unsubscribed successfully” each time. Also, the checkbox to disable newsletters in your account profile is broken as well.

I’ve sent an email to NameCheap (their registrar) about their CANSPAM violations.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@doghouch said:

@Letzien said:

@t0m said:

On that note, I’ve unsubscribed three times. I’m starting to think that the unsubscribe page is fake considering it says “Email unsubscribed successfully” each time. Also, the checkbox to disable newsletters in your account profile is broken as well.

I’ve sent an email to NameCheap (their registrar) about their CANSPAM violations.

Wait, they send spam to you and you bought their product after that?

• Bad publicity is still publicity

• @FR_Michael said:

@doghouch said:

@Letzien said:

@t0m said:

Wait, they send spam to you and you bought their product after that?

Yes — I desperately wanted a way to monitor their overselling lol

• @doghouch said:
    Yes — I desperately wanted a way to monitor their overselling lol

1. Buys cheap KVM VPS to resell
    2. Create throwaway accounts on LET and complain about overselling
    3. Dozens of LET experts sign up to monitor overselling, causing real overselling symptoms.
    4. Profit.
    Thanked by 1OpenNet
  • @sanvit said:

@nicky1605 said:

@sanvit said:

If you have opend the ticket before the refund period, most provider will honor your request.

@FR_Michael said:

^this

Hi. I believe you, but it turns out that I shouldn't believe you. Alpharacks didn't reply to me until now. They said they couldn't solve it, and then turn off my ticket.
    I think I'll believe anything Alpharacks says in the future. I won't buy any products anymore.

• @nicky1605 said:

@sanvit said:

@nicky1605 said:

@sanvit said:

@FR_Michael said:

^this

Hi. I believe you, but it turns out that I shouldn't believe you. Alpharacks didn't reply to me until now. They said they couldn't solve it, and then turn off my ticket.
    I think I'll believe anything Alpharacks says in the future. I won't buy any products anymore.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Maybe you could contact your credit card company or PayPal and ask them to reverse the payment?

• @FR_Michael said:

sanvit said: I'm really sorry to hear that. Maybe you could contact your credit card company or PayPal and ask them to reverse the payment?

>

@sanvit said:

@nicky1605 said:

@sanvit said:

@nicky1605 said:

@sanvit said:

@FR_Michael said:

^this

I'm really sorry to hear that. Maybe you could contact your credit card company or PayPal and ask them to reverse the payment?

Hi. Today they gave me a refund. Thank you.I used another department to apply for a refund.

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • nicky1605 said: Who can help me to contact him? Thanks!

Just write them a nice letter, it could even be an electronic one:

Dear Alpharacks,

My VPS is not as described.
    I want a refund.
    Please advise.

Anyhow, how are you today?
    I am great thanks for asking. It's always the daily grind, as usual. Saw a dove this morning, you'd say a pigeon, but no, it's a dove.
    What is a dove you say? Well, it's a wild pigeon living in the rural areas. Quite more elegant and somewhat less inquisitive.
    White doves symbolize peace, but i saw a grey one.
    Anyhow, make with the money.

Love,
    Mahatma Gandhi

Thanked by 1t0m
  • @Janevski said:

nicky1605 said: Who can help me to contact him? Thanks!

Just write them a nice letter, it could even be an electronic one:

Dear Alpharacks,

My VPS is not as described.
    I want a refund.
    Please advise.

Anyhow, how are you today?
    I am great thanks for asking. It's always the daily grind, as usual. Saw a dove this morning, you'd say a pigeon, but no, it's a dove.
    What is a dove you say? Well, it's a wild pigeon living in the rural areas. Quite more elegant and somewhat less inquisitive.
    White doves symbolize peace, but i saw a grey one.
    Anyhow, make with the money.

Love,
    Mahatma Gandhi

Ghandi really loved his nukes.

Thanked by 1t0m
  • t0m said: You don’t contact Alpharacks, Alpharacks contacts you! (Also after unsubscribing for their mailing lists for the 3rd time).

Very true.

• MrHMrH Member

@sanvit said:

seriously?