Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WootHosting just got bought out by AlphaRacks.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WootHosting just got bought out by AlphaRacks.

mrwhomrwho Member
edited April 2019 in Providers

As title states.

Comments

• ehabehab Member

add your requirements and budget.

Thanked by 2eol imok
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

What budget? I am sure OP is asking for free hosting.

• Don’t use LEB. Don’t use WootHosting. Neither ends well as you’ve found out.

Are you looking for a new VPS server or a shared hosting plan? If so, what specs are you wanting and what’s the budget.

• @mrwho said:
    I'm so tired. I can't focus on my work and I'm too busy trying to be my own IT team keeping the website alive. I'm thinking about just going with a completely hosted commerce service like Shopify or webhost that will take care of optimization for me.

Does anybody have any recommendations?

Yes. Fire yourself. You're not capable of managing your own IT.

• mrwhomrwho Member

@Letzien said:

@mrwho said:
    Does anybody have any recommendations?

Yes. Fire yourself. You're not capable of managing your own IT.

Perfect, you're hired.

Thanked by 1Letzien
  • mrwhomrwho Member

@ehab said:

My mistake, updated the post with some general requirements.

• mrwhomrwho Member
    edited April 2019

@deank said:
    I am sure OP is asking for free hosting.

You must be excellent at reading palms lol

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@mrwho said:

@ehab said:

So you had a decent budget but went with one of the cheapest and shittiest hosts you could find?

Also why did you never consider changing hosts during the shitshow that you had a front row seat for? That would have been my first move after a week long outage.

Thanked by 3ehab maverickp Letzien
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

@M-R, you are talking logic. If everyone thought logically, 66% of traffic on LET would vanish.

Thanked by 1VPSforVPN
  • mrwhomrwho Member
    edited April 2019

@MasonR said:

@mrwho said:

@ehab said:

So you had a decent budget but went with one of the cheapest and shittiest hosts you could find?

Also why did you never consider changing hosts during the shitshow that you had a front row seat for? That would have been my first move after a week long outage.

Read again, my budget was different back then. I've since outgrown it. The outage was recent. You should consider things beyond your little head and (seemingly?) high standards.

If you're not going to offer anything useful to the table, then why bother wasting your time with a pleb like me? Not sure why you're trying to front like you're alpha.

Grow up and stay in school.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@mrwho said:

@MasonR said:

@mrwho said:

@ehab said:

Read again, my budget was different back then. I've since outgrown it. If you're not going to offer anything useful to the table, then why bother wasting your time with a pleb like me?

Lol, okay mate. Good luck with your budget.

Thanked by 1mrwho
  • mrwhomrwho Member

@MasonR said:

@mrwho said:

@MasonR said:

@mrwho said:

@ehab said:

Read again, my budget was different back then. I've since outgrown it. If you're not going to offer anything useful to the table, then why bother wasting your time with a pleb like me?

Lol, okay mate. Good luck with your budget.

Thanks for your input!

• They just bought out nfp too lol. The holy trinity of shit hosts in the same shit nest randers

Thanked by 1eol
  • @dahartigan a shitty mcshit sammich with extra shit

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:
    They just bought out nfp too lol. The holy trinity of shit hosts in the same shit nest randers

Can you buy something you already own??

• lazytlazyt Member

Happens all the time in the corporate world.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

No, they did not.

You cannot purchase something you already own.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    No, they did not.

You cannot purchase something you already own.

Much like a client of theirs and the resources they believe they have acquired?

• WolfWolf Member

@mrwho said:

@MasonR said:

@mrwho said:

@ehab said:

Read again, my budget was different back then. I've since outgrown it. The outage was recent. You should consider things beyond your little head and (seemingly?) high standards.

If you're not going to offer anything useful to the table, then why bother wasting your time with a pleb like me? Not sure why you're trying to front like you're alpha.

Woot. Calm down little girl. Not his mistake you fked up and continously forget to add important details. Like budgets, requirements and some kind of a timeline... No need to blame someone else :smiley:

And hey. @FAT32 - We have one of that rare ‚I keep editing my title till it says something completely different and also keep editing my posts‘ here. Guess his initial post was about something different... :sunglasses:

• Alpharacks just spams out email

• AlphaRacks aka Woothosting is the best scamming hosting company I've ever tried.
    I want to cancel all my services and they said 42 USD has been applied to my credit balance!?

• ChuckChuck Member

there are new AlphaRacks offer on lowendbox Dedicated Server!
    they can't oversell Dedicated Server?

• @Chuck said:

Hybrid shit. LEB has sunken to the low of allowing vpsses to be sold at dedicated price points, with the label of being dedicated.

Meanwhile, they sell threads for cores, and share IO with neighbors. Same with network.

• ChuckChuck Member

@teamacc said:

@Chuck said:

Hybrid shit. LEB has sunken to the low of allowing vpsses to be sold at dedicated price points, with the label of being dedicated.

Meanwhile, they sell threads for cores, and share IO with neighbors. Same with network.

What happened to the word Dedicate?

• donlidonli Member

@Chuck said:

You might want to look up the meaning of "hybrid dedicated server".