Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for vps to work nordvpn without drop
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for vps to work nordvpn without drop

I want vps ubuntu to change the Ip with nordvpn
recently I purchased vps ubuntu but when I connect to vpn, vps failed or dropped and I should reset to run again

Comments

• You need to port forward from your VPN to connect to your VPS after connecting your VPS to a VPN. You should contact your VPN provider for it.

• @doraie said:
    I want vps ubuntu to change the Ip with nordvpn
    recently I purchased vps ubuntu but when I connect to vpn, vps failed or dropped and I should reset to run again

it's work as expected, since it forward all your connection to the VPN.

add these route

ip route add IP via GW

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2019

@sanvit said:
    You need to port forward from your VPN to connect to your VPS after connecting your VPS to a VPN. You should contact your VPN provider for it.

They don't support it:

Of course, since we do not provide any port-forwarding, no incoming connections can go through.

https://support.nordvpn.com/General-info/1047408332/Do-you-offer-any-open-ports.htm

Your best bet would be using Teamviewer or Chrome Remote Desktop (haven't tested yet)