Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corgi Tech - VPS for $6 - UK/NL and USA : Dallas/ LA / New York / Phoenix Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Corgi Tech - VPS for $6 - UK/NL and USA : Dallas/ LA / New York / Phoenix Locations

KakashiKakashi Member
edited February 2012 in Offers

It's been a a while since we've been able to offer this promotion and it'll be around for a limited time. The discount is valid for life and can be maintained when upgrading the VPS in the future.

Here is what you can get for your $6.

-> 20GB Raid 10 Storage
-> 512MB Dedicated RAM
-> 2 CPU Cores
-> 1000GB Bandwidth on a 100mbit connection.
-> Web Control Panel Access (Upon request)
-> *Complimentary Off site weekly backups.

https://corgitech.com/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=10 and use code : CORGI50

The above code works with all of our offers and will most likely expire early March.

We have a few customers here on Lowendbox who I am sure will vouch for our support and quality of service.

Test IP and files for both locations can be found at the bottom of our VPS page : corgitech.com/linux_vps.html

We only have IPv4 available at the moment.

Exclusions: Domain Name registration, Cpanel and Management options are exlcuded from the offer. Anonymous Proxies, Medium to Heavy Video Encoding, Seedboxes etc... are not permitted. IRC rules are dependent on location so please contact us for details. New orders only.

Comments

• fanfan Veteran

So the orders with the coupon can be upgraded at half the price? I was thinking about upgrading my current package to 1G later so it will be great if that's true.

Anyway I've been with corgi for 1+ months, so far so good, the performance is fine, and the support is excellent.

I DO regret not getting your launching offer on WHT, that was really tempting. :P

• That's correct you can upgrade later at any time and keep your 50% off :)

• @fan said: I DO regret not getting your launching offer on WHT, that was really tempting. :P

So do I haha.

How about the win2008 licenses? They are exclusive, but what is the price and is it reduced by 50% too?

• Windows is discounted as well. However Cpanel is not :)

• Can I use my own Windows license and avoid the additional $10/mo?

• KakashiKakashi Member
    edited February 2012

No sorry most of the Datacenters do not allow this. Not for 2008 anyways.
    However contact our sales and we may be able arrange something depending on the order.

• Streaming allowed? Icy and/or Flash RTMP, both of originally produced/non-infringing content.

• I have written your offer in my blog, which will be visible to visitors tomorrow morning ;)

• Streaming is fine :) Just so long as you keep a close eye on bandwidth.

Thank you VMVPS :)